Cast:

Dilraba Dilmurat as Ling Ling Qi

Deng Lun as Bai Hai

Zhu Xu Dan

Chen Yi Long

Wang Rui Zi

Zhang Hao Wei

Synopsis:

Hotel employee, Ling Ling Qi is a sincere, kind girl who's always happy to lend a hand to others, but she also has low self-esteem, which has severely impacted her life, making her unable to do her best at work and fulfill her dreams. She's also afraid to express her feelings for her colleague that she's been harboring a crush on, Bai Hai. One day, Ling Ling Qi and Bai Hai take part in a company's high tech experimental bracelet test to improve sleeping patterns. During the test, the bracelet malfunctions, leading Ling Ling Qi's electro brain waves to be keyed into Bai Hai's dream sequence, which allowed Ling Ling Qi to enter Bai Hai's dreams. The drama focuses on how the two characters help each other fix their own personal problems within their dreams and real lives.

Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Sweet Dreams 一千零一夜 Raw Episodes

Dilraba Dilmurat Official Soompi Thread

Deng Lun 邓伦 Official Soompi Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Seems like they try to date in dreams?

I think the drama is about how the two leads meet/date in their dreams lol seems interesting so far! cant wait for it!  

From the preview it looks like deng lun is an idol/celeb but in the synopsis it states they're colleagues

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Waiting for this! Reba's better in modern dramas to be honest. So far I really like all her characters in modern dramas. And the trailer looks so good and funny. It's cheesy but I'm cheesy so wateves. I also like Deng Lun from what I have seen so far, he's a good actor. I heard it's going to air in the summer!! Yay!!

16 hours ago, helpmeimpoor said:

Waiting for this! Reba's better in modern dramas to be honest. So far I really like all her characters in modern dramas. And the trailer looks so good and funny. It's cheesy but I'm cheesy so wateves. I also like Deng Lun from what I have seen so far, he's a good actor. I heard it's going to air in the summer!! Yay!!

oohh it'll be a nice watch in the summer if so!

• 3 weeks later...

October is so long from now! Sad...

But I am glad to see Dilraba in another modern drama because I haven't really gotten into any of her period dramas. Anyways, trailer looked cute so included some scenes in my latest mix. 

• 1 month later...

Archived