[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

Go Seung Ji

15 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

Hello, could you tell me please which song is this? 

I'm looking for the name of that song from the first episodes, but I can't find it.

Sorry - I searched too. If it is not out yet - it will be later. I am sure for that.

About songs - @plappi might know more. She is our gem finding and sharing the OST very often.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awww my company blocked all streaming websides. i wanted at least to have the sound as background so i can check out when something exciting is happening :(( I guess I have to wait  :astonished:

awww my company blocked all streaming websides. i wanted at least to have the sound as background so i can check out when something exciting is happening :(( I guess I have to wait  :astonished:

MS sleeps at KD's room

she was asking SM's mom about KD - how long he's been living there, how come he lives alone when he has a sister. MS keeps reminiscing memories of her with KD - the back alley where she found him beaten up, the bus stop 

We can see KD on the boat also thinking about MS.

Another worker gave KD a soju, he remember when MS drink it and say she likes it.

He gave it a try and can see his face disliking it kkk..

MS just lie on bed, unnie said something like so MS memory of 10 years just come back and KD is in it.

YT keep thinking about MR cutely talking to cat at the back alley kk

Grandma comes to MS bath house, get the haircut from MS's mom

She collapse there, brought to hospital.

At the same time, KD fell while working on the boat, maybe like a sign when something bad is happening.

Grandma insists she's ok, KD's sis heard this and she fight over this fact with grandma

MS also know this, ask her sister to tell KD too.

KD got to know about this and came back. Met grandma. 

MS waited for KD outside of grandma shop. KD just walk pass by ignoring her.

MS follows him. KD asked why she follow him.

MS said to see if he's ok. KD said he's ok and just walk off. MS keep following him.

KD goes back home. 

After shower he goes to rooftop. MS is waiting there.

KD look annoyed. 

MS asked about the mall collapse.

But KD just try to be a jerk and be cold towards her.

MS asked if those time doesn't mean anything to him?

idk... seems KD just trying to be a jerk to push MS away T____T

MS left angrily+sadly.

i don't know what to say about the preview..

on one hand..it offers what a true intense romance should offer.. too many moments.. and they are intensely sweet..not usual romcom cuteness

but on the other hand..we have a looming danger..

thsi show is true to its title.. rain or shine.. every scene makes me cry..but then that same scene has some subtle laser focussed optimism shining in some corner

12 minutes ago, gosq said:

hahahaha same.

@aiwa9 & @carolinedl you are angels :D

trying not to cry in the office while watching GD after he got to know that grandma is sick, but so happy that sister told him truth.

sister told him because MS told her to do so.. and basically drilling sense into all..that this is not something to hide from GD

Okay I told myself I was not going to watch it live because I had not seen yesterday's episode but I did watch the end...

MS is following DG like a little puppy. He does not like it at first, but then he finds himself looking for her. He comes back from talking to GrandMa and he looks for her outside, she is not there, and he is disappointed. He goes in and there she is. She walks him to his room, she is about to follow him and he stops her. He asks her till where she is going to follow him. They talk and she leaves, he is smiling.

SangMan is in the room. DG tells him he should live a long time. Sang Man says they should live together a long time. SM goes to leave and is about to turn off the lights when GD tells him to let them on. SM says he will read while GD is falling asleep so that he isn't scared. SM starts to read out loud... GD then realizes he will never be able to sleep with SM reading. Ha ha

Cut to next day at the hospital. GD is there with GrandMa while she eats. Then MS arrives. GD asks her why she is there, GrandMa says she called her. They talk. Then MaRi arrives and paints GrandMa's nails (red with glitter!). Then she asks MS if she should do her nails. MS says no but she is looking at the colors. GD is signaling with his eyes to MaRi that he likes the light pink one. Then WanJin and her assistant arrives, then SangMan. They are all smiling. WanJin wants her nails done too; SangMan asks GrandMa who he is better looking between hima nd the assistant and GrandMa says him. GD's sister arrives and MaRi comments on how pretty she is. GD looks at then all together and smiles.

Then it's the evening and GD is alone at the hospital. He leaves the room, takes a pill and then He goes in the bathroom to wash his face and his nose is bleeding, and bleeding. End.

Arghhh why stop here? Of course, leaving it all to the ambiguity of that nosebleed!

Preview: lots of sad moments between GrandMa and GD and lots of cute moments between MS and GD (an almost kiss, and a real one!!!!). Next week is going to be full of ups and downs again!

At the hospital GD with all his well-wishers and family at one place so happy that he for once shed happy tears. He's so lucky to have so many people around him, as per preview I think he realised that and so asked MS out for dating.

I'm curious as to when will the kiss scene happen, after or before granny's demise, the kiss would hold different meanings... my guess is its after granny's demise, GD seems like he's drunk and MS has sort of worrying or sad expression., in that about to kiss scene too both GD and SM wore suits like for funeral or if I'm mistaken then they all must be going for a photoshoot as per granny's wish.

soo Granda didn't want to have surgery but they convinced her and then it failed ? aaaaaa half of preview something we were waiting and other half will be hear breaking aaaaaa. I feel like i should have waited till whole drama is released and watch it at once.

I really hate that they give something in the preview for eg 9 ep but they showing the scene we were waiting for at the end of 10 ep so we have to wait another week to actually see the after-effect of this or reason.. why not kill us on the spot  ^^

i guess.. just between lovers is literally about just between lovers :tongue:

all sorts of couple

Gd-MS

Ms's friend - Bok Nam

ms's parents

ceo sister-chief architect

mari-ceo

somebody give this actress a best rookie award

3 minutes ago, gosq said:

soo Granda didn't want to have surgery but they convinced her and then it failed ? aaaaaa half of preview something we were waiting and other half will be hear breaking aaaaaa. I feel like i should have waited till whole drama is released and watch it at once.

I really hate that they give something in the preview for eg 9 ep but they showing the scene we were waiting for at the end of 10 ep so we have to wait another week to actually see the after-effect of this or reason.. why not kill us on the spot  ^^

their previews are never for the odd episode..but for the next week

@gosq Last year I haven't watched any show live and I regret that this year I couldn't do that, especially with this drama I jumped in with the promos, I should be careful in the future as to not repeat the same mistake as a drama consumes my whole week with my mind revolving around anticipations and predictions.

@enigmatic_zephy So my guess is ep 11 would be GD-MS's lovely moments and then ep 12 would be sad moments.

GD should have listened to granny, I feel a person knows their body the best and also has the right to take the decision as to how to lead their last days.

17 hours ago, piekeboeboe said:

Just finished watch raw ep.9
This episode is killer! and music is kill kill kill.
it's very late here, and sad overload. T_T
preview didn't help and make it hurt to last second!

Amazing episode! from begin to end!

@stroppyse Thank you so much for translation.

Thank you everyone for recap and share insight thought. 
(I did not have chance to back read yet but I am sure I will back read every single words. Thanks)

@piekeboeboe I know right. Thanks everyone who did the recap. Like I said.. this JBL and MF two best currently airing.  Thoughts when I'm done  watching with subs for ep 1 and 2. Though even the raw for ep 2.. ugh.. heavy  in the heart.

Seems like grandma died in the preview.

Wonderful halmoni. 

Thanks all for the recap. I enjoyed reading them.

Drama is getting better and brighter. Was so happy that MS finally remembered. She broke my heart when she was crying. Such a cute and very beautiful babe. And I love her voice.

8 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

i guess.. just between lovers is literally about just between lovers :tongue:

all sorts of couple

Gd-MS

Ms's friend - Bok Nam

ms's parents

ceo sister-chief architect

mari-ceo

somebody give this actress a best rookie award

their previews are never for the odd episode..but for the next week

She is simply amazing. All of them are. The reason I'm still hooked on this very sad drama

@darr Oh nooooo.  Mentioned previous pages, worried of of how GD will take it if grandma dies. She is like his rock. granny is his conscience.. Confidant. I'm sad for GD. And yes.. that big husky like voice of Won Jin Ah. We all like  it.

19 minutes ago, Amulya Kolusu said:

At the hospital GD with all his well-wishers and family at one place so happy that he for once shed happy tears. He's so lucky to have so many people around him, as per preview I think he realised that and so asked MS out for dating.

I'm curious as to when will the kiss scene happen, after or before granny's demise, the kiss would hold different meanings... my guess is its after granny's demise, GD seems like he's drunk and MS has sort of worrying or sad expression. 

Seeing them smile and is happy is the ultimate for me.  The journey embarked upon by these wounded souls are so captivating. The title name is so deceptive.  I can now see why it's broadcast time is so late in the night. It's for the very matured in mind. I can even do without the kiss. For somebody like me who loves romcom and love seeing great romantic chemistry portrayed in drama,  this time around I haven't thought about it. Very weird

Archived