Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

45 minutes ago, philosophie said:

Am I the only one that thinks the lead female reminds me of actress Soo Ae????

Nope. I think page 1 or page 2 of thread when we first saw her as the lead, that twas pointed out. And I also said a  young Soo Ae look alike. She's good as well.

@piekeboeboe people who haven't watched this show might not know your avatar but it's sooooooo cute! I like! For all that  damaged boy that GD is, he's so cute doing things like that :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, sadaham said:

just a rough translation;

Scene of YJ and KD.

YJ mentioned about giving her heart something(?) i didn't really get this part. KD said where got a person that changes heart easily. and think JW is a good guy. YJ said what KD thinks if that good guy like MS? But YJ asked KD not to run away, as she will cheer for him. KD said he will run away as it's better for MS.

Scene of unnie and MS

Unnie asked MS to go ask directly. But MS said but now she can't meet him so.. Then unnie speak so fast I didn't really get it lol. But she said something like what u mean u can't meet when ......... unnie said KD was the person that stayed beside her when she's in need, so she should think carefully. MS then said she think unnie is right, she thinks she's anxious cause she couldn't stay by KD side. unnie said like that's not what she said lol.

Scene of KD and MS

MS said "u're sad as i'm not around right?". When KD wanna open the door,  he then asked why is she following him. MS said, "earlier u were happy to see me right?". KD said, "me? when?". MS said, "omo, i saw that your eyes were disappearing, that''s smiling right?". KD said, "what u mean my eyes disappearing? my eyes were originally small" LOL so cute XD. KD asked MS to leave, saying he's sleepy and he's going to sleep. MS said then just sleep, don't think of anything, just sleep soundly. She turned back again saying she'll come back tomorrow. She'll keep coming back until she becomes to hate him(?) lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 11

3 hours ago, aiwa9 said:

Scene of KD and MS

MS said "u're sad as i'm not around right?". When KD wanna open the door,  he then asked why is she following him. MS said, "earlier u were happy to see me right?". KD said, "me? when?". MS said, "omo, i saw that your eyes were disappearing, that''s smiling right?". KD said, "what u mean my eyes disappearing? my eyes were originally small" LOL so cute XD. KD asked MS to leave, saying he's sleepy and he's going to sleep. MS said then just sleep, don't think of anything, just sleep soundly. She turned back again saying she'll come back tomorrow. She'll keep coming back until she becomes to hate him(?) lol.

Oh. I giggle so much on those translation lines. THANKS

Wow, Is this happend before? They release preview of 4 minutes a few hours before episode air??
This is very special. They are working hard to get more people interest in this drama.
OR They so know that I can not wait! LOL
At work, can not watch live, when back home able to watch raw but its also very late.

I keep coming back here...

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, piekeboeboe said:

Wow, Is this happend before? They release preview of 4 minutes a few hours before episode air??

Yes, they do that every week : )

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, babycrayon said:

Yes, they do that every week : )

Oh sorry I might be really (too much sensitive and) excite for Ep.9 :lol:
My heart is really weak [ really really scare of sad episode ]

Thank you :wub:

• Like 3

This is what this Drama is doing to me...

I need to get ready - and i finaly managed to take a bath - but I coudn´t stop watching the teaser for today - and one eye is crying because GD tries to not be happy to see her and already planned to leave her - and the other is smiling because MS will not just go with a misunderstanding - she trust him and goes to him - that is soooo wonderful. I love the writer even more because of this.

So even if I feel kinda sad - I can´t stop smiling like a crazy person.

Ahhhh - Doc - i am serious ill - but its okay - I get my cure two times a week.

@aiwa9  love-heart-raccoon-emoticon.gif?13027740

Thank you so much for the translation.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I soo love this Picture

20180108_102356_9225.jpg

Why do i feel like GD is meeting JW to tell him to take good care about MS - and if he is real about her. Something like this. I hope it is not the other way around and JW will ask GD to let her go. Than I would hate JW for the first time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

GD tries to not be happy to see her and already planned to leave her - and the other is smiling because MS will not just go with a misunderstanding - she trust him and goes to him -

@Mau_Cherry

Reading your post , my heart skip a beat, get warm on my face and my eyes feeling blur ( try not to cry ) [at work!]

So beautiful. Thanks to writer/director.

Sorry everyone that I spaming here, just coun't hold my self.

^
^
I know, I know , after this drama end, when i came back read my post, i might ashamed of myself.
but this is really me right now.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, piekeboeboe said:

@Mau_Cherry

Reading your post , my heart skip a beat, get warm on my face and my eyes feeling blur ( try not to cry ) [at work!]

So beautiful. Thanks to writer/director.

Sorry everyone that I spaming here, just coun't hold my self.

^
^
I know, I know , after this drama end, when i came back read my post, i might ashamed of myself.
but this is really me right now.

Than I was able to transport exacly what I feel (gladly not at work) when I watched the teaser.

I guess I can´t tell my Dad that I will come an hour later to his Birthday. Oh I am such a bad Daughter even thinking about it for a second. I would never do it - but oh my... I need to watch it.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

come an hour later to his Birthday.

:wub:

shhhh ....Don't tell anyone, I am going to asking you that  :lol:
( I never thought in this world that I would be able to asking that too )

See what this drama do to us.

Guys it's about 15 minutes to Ep.9 !

• Like 5

@Mau_Cherry Happy birthday to your dad!

@piekeboeboe KD's eyes tells a lot more story... it's really fascinating trying to read and understand his feelings ^^

the smile of happiness and touched of a broken person... it makes u sad but happy but sad but happy when seeing it :')

문수에 대한 주원의 마음을 알게 된 강두! 
강두 역시 주원에게 의미심장한 진심을 털어놓는데

주원은 강수커플 사이에 파장을 일으킬 수 있을까요?

KD who got to know JW's heart about MS

As expected, KD revealed his meaningful sincerity to JW

Will JW cause a stir on Kang-Soo couple relationship?

** sorry if my translation is not good. just sharing what i know ^^;;

Woah, they reveal the couple name already? kkk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I fear like they tricked us again and we feel saver know because he works in the haven - his room was still empied in the preview - so what if he first worked on the haven and got a job offer than on a boat - and he decide to leave MS for her best...

i go crazy here.

• Like 4

Hope you all know jbtc posts clips of the airing episode on its youtube channel at the same time as it's aired on tv, after 11pm kst. Those clips don't cover whole episode but still do most of it. This is how I bear waiting for the full episode. Since I can't watch live-stream, don't have any working link : (

https://www.youtube.com/user/jtbcdrama/videos

And on the website too http://tv.jtbc.joins.com/clip/pr10010514/pm10046496

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, aiwa9 said:

@Mau_Cherry Happy birthday to your dad!

@piekeboeboe KD's eyes tells a lot more story... it's really fascinating trying to read and understand his feelings ^^

the smile of happiness and touched of a broken person... it makes u sad but happy but sad but happy when seeing it :')

KD who got to know JW's heart about MS

As expected, KD revealed his meaningful sincerity to JW

Will JW cause a stir on Kang-Soo couple relationship?

** sorry if my translation is not good. just sharing what i know ^^;;

Woah, they reveal the couple name already? kkk

Kang-Soo fighting! (Gang-Soo ?)

Love that!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

MS went to GD's house to look for him in order to apologize. He is not there but SangMan takes her to him.

Trouble is coming because GD is having a drink with YooJin. She asked him. She has no friends, and they talk about the people they like; why she likes JooWon, etc.

MS sees them and leaves, misunderstanding of course.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

MS said she keeps getting angry. But unnie said, like that's not about getting angry, but liking someone kkk.

MS tried to call KD but he didn't pick up.

She called him about meeting another victim family for the memorial.

KD goes to meet that bank guy (that attacked him about the father).

Seems that guy was fired?

They apologize towards each other.

Seems MS went to meet that guy previously asking him to apologize to KD, say KD went through a lot and should thank KD.

JW went to MS's father restaurant, asking him did he remember him?

MS father mentioned about yesterday.

But seems JW want to "test" if he remembers about 12 years ago.

So it's true MS's father was the guy who scolded JW's father during the PC.

JW was about to call his father to come home together.... but instead saw his father already hanged himself in the office :((

MS seems trying to avoid JW

MS suggested to her mother to get a dog.

She did mention to the victim's family member (husband?) she once had a dog before.

ohhh.. KD came to MS's bathhouse but just stay away :(

MS seems to feel something but we didn't see her looking for him earlier

KD just sadly going back, n taking the bus 

Then suddenlyyyy MS sat beside him in the bus kkk

KD keeps telling MS to go to JW :(

MS said she's leaving now cause she hates him, maybe she thought KD will console her...

but KD just walked away... sadly actually, but MS couldn't see that :( 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

GD is at Grandma's, lying down, in spin. She gives him medicine. Then she goes and prepares her papers and writes a letter.... 

YooJin goes to see her brother YooTaek and they talk about GD and his father. She ends up yelling him to back off GD.

MS is looking for GD. She calls him but he ignores her call. NOOOO! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4