[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Go Seung Ji Thanks for  teaser again and  yes, I'm so happy 11 of December is is the premiere!

One of the 3 dramas I'm mostly anticipating! I like thew story, the writer and the director.  Also wanting to see Lee Jun Ho. I like him the drama Memory. Won Jin Ah, as I've mentioned previous page, young Soo  Ae look alike I don't know who she is but hoping she'll be like breakout star here. and Jun Ho too ( though he had Chief Kim)

On 04/10/2017 at 7:51 PM, jongski said:

Thank for updates.

If I haven't mentioned it already, this 1 of the 3 dramas I'm anticipating. A good  old school melo drama. I've never watched Chief Kim so, I don't know how Junho's acting there but.... I've seen him in his first drama  my 2016 favorite "MEMORY" (from tvN w/ Lee Sung Min) and he was  good there.  These drama is about two damaged  emotionally, physically scarred characters. trying to find comfort and heal each other.  Last drama where I cried much was  Oh My Geumbi. This might be the drama where I'll tear up much again.

OT: The other drama I'm waiting, is My Ajusshi which also has same theme as this in a way, deals with comfort and healing.

U better try it out. He swept me off my feet. Baddass u simply can't hate:lol:. He and chief Kim made my day in the drama and it was quite popular when it was airing.

Just watched one of the teasers. Loved what I saw. I hope it will be good. 

Omo, I've been waiting for this one since I read about Junho had a new drama.  @darr I watched him for the first time in Chief Kim too. He slayed it in that drama and it looks like from what little we have seen of him in the teasers, he's going to slay it again. 

@jongski Good to see ya herelove.png I hope this one gets subbed, I'm still fuming that we have none for Dean's drama:angry: But I'll tag ya later in that thread.

@Go Seung Ji  Thanks for starting this one:wub:

22 hours ago, evie7 said:

Omo, I've been waiting for this one since I read about Junho had a new drama.  @darr I watched him for the first time in Chief Kim too. He slayed it in that drama and it looks like from what little we have seen of him in the teasers, he's going to slay it again. 

@jongski Good to see ya herelove.png I hope this one gets subbed, I'm still fuming that we have none for Dean's drama:angry: But I'll tag ya later in that thread.

@Go Seung Ji  Thanks for starting this one:wub:

U are here too:tongue:. Welcome. The teaser is giving me the vibe. Seems like the kind of drama I will have fun watching.

Drama please be good. I have started a lot and ran away. Just need a drama I can connect with.

Bound by tragedy, healing through love in JTBC’s Just Between Lovers

by tipsymocha (dramabeans)

justbetweenlovers-teaser206.jpg

Oh I love the unexpected cute that will, hopefully, counteract some of the heavier melo elements in Just Between Lovers. JTBC’s new melodrama has about three weeks left until its premiere, and the station has released four new teasers to give us a closer look at our leads, played by Junho (Chief Kim) and rookie Won Jin-ah, as well as our first brief glimpses of Lee Ki-woo (Woman of Dignity), Kang Hanna (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo), and Na Mun-hee (Dear My Friends).

Junho and Won Jin-ah’s characters are bound together through tragedy, both having miraculously survived a horrible accident that claimed the lives of their family members, and to an extent, their futures. Kang-doo, played by Junho, lives a rough life in the back streets after losing his father and his dream of becoming a soccer athlete. He seems a bit hot-headed, getting into fights regularly, even when the odds aren’t in his favor. It’s after one such brawl that he first meets Moon-soo, played by Won Jin-ah, as she warily enters the alley where he’s lying bloody and barely conscious. He narrates, “That wind changed everything.”

Moon-soo narrates the same line offscreen in the next short teaser, as the two sit together on a bench. The female lead holds a similar pain to Kang-doo, having lost her younger sister to what looks like a major accident, but Moon-soo doesn’t wear her scars on her sleeve. It’ll be interesting to see how two people who’ve dealt with their pain so differently come together to heal each other. They certainly look adorable together, when Kang-doo approaches her in the rain to “repay my debt in the alley before,” and he pulls her into a hug.

justbetweenlovers-teaser215.jpg

I thought that Kang Hanna and Lee Ki-woo’s characters were just colleagues at the architecture firm where Moon-soo works, but it look like they also have a shared history, perhaps a relationship that ended badly. She asks whether he would’ve acted differently, to which he replies, “I would’ve stayed, despite everything.” Out of them all, though, Kang-doo sounds the most jaded, asking who will compensate for the suffering of those who have lived miserable lives, and that you have to be crazy to live in this world. Maybe he got it from Yoon Se-ah (Forest of Secrets), who has become his only family after the accident, and though we don’t get to see her in the teasers, we can hear her say that it’s the “weak ones that will get all excited over the trivial things.”

I’m just holding out hope that the romance between Kang-doo and Moon-soo is as cute as the last teaser makes it look, because him getting thrown off kilter by her wordless, motherly actions—like tidying up his hair and buckling his seatbelt—are the cutest thing. Take in the stray, slightly feral puppy and shower him with love, Moon-soo! And I completely agree with the offscreen remarks made about how Kang-doo looks at Moon-soo “the way a man looks at a woman.” The show hasn’t even started and I’m already rooting for these two to be adorable constantly.

Just Between Lovers will air on Mondays and Tuesdays on JTBC, starting on December 11.

Spoiler

justbetweenlovers-teaser201.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser202.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser203.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser204.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser205.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser208.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser207.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser209.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser210.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser211.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser212.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser213.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser214.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser216.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser217.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser218.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser219.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser220.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser221.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser222.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser223.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser224.jpg

justbetweenlovers-teaser225.jpg

On 11/24/2017 at 6:59 PM, stargazer187 said:

haha @triplem you're planning on watching this too right? Good, so we can rant this together later. :lol: You right, I feel it's gonna melodrama centered. It's been a long time since I enjoy watching melodrama. That scene reminds me of Innocent Man, Kang Ma Ru and Seo Eun Gi, when she visited him and found him with bruises all over his face and body. 

And yeah.. the OTP looks good together. I hope it'll be good. Most of our current lovely dramas are going to end up soon. We need their susbtitutes. 

Well, the Director for this is one who did  Innocent Man. The writer is the one who did  Secret Love ( Ji Sung, HJE) which is very melodrama but very good ( heck we love each epsiode's intro), and also did Snowy Road.

1 hour ago, jongski said:

Well, the Director for this is one who did  Innocent Man. The writer is the one who did  Secret Love ( Ji Sung, HJE) which is very melodrama but very good ( heck we love each epsiode's intro), and also did Snowy Road.

I keep forgetting that this one of the writers from Secret Love, that w/Junho besides loving all of the teasers makes this a must watch for me.

@triplem, @stargazer187 @LyraYoo @0ly40 Hello! Happy you are going to watch this too

@zagigirl @sakura2016Come join us chingus! I miss sharing a thread w/you both.:wub:

25 minutes ago, evie7 said:
1 hour ago, jongski said:

I keep forgetting that this one of the writers from Secret Love, that w/Junho besides loving all of the teasers makes this a must watch for me.

@triplem, @stargazer187 @LyraYoo @0ly40 Hello! Happy you are going to watch this too

@zagigirl @sakura2016Come join us chingus! I miss sharing a thread w/you both.:wub:

omo!! this drama is from Innocent Man's director and Secret Love's writer?!! I was pulled to watch it thanks to my chingu @zagigirl but now I'm even more interested!! :D 

@evie7 thank you for the shout out chingu, I missed spazzing with you too!! :wub: don't know if I can be around much as my full focus will be on I'm Not a Robot drama as you know!! :wink::D 

55 minutes ago, evie7 said:

Hi chingu :wub:...i was planning to watch this...happy you r here too :wub:

I have a  good wibe for this...though lady is new and both r young...and seems there will be quite sad

21 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

omo!! this drama is from Innocent Man's director and Secret Love's writer?!! I was pulled to watch it thanks to my chingu @zagigirl but now I'm even more interested!! :D 

@evie7 thank you for the shout out chingu, I missed spazzing with you too!! :wub: don't know if I can be around much as my full focus will be on I'm Not a Robot drama as you know!! :wink::D 

Yeah yeah i know you'll be busy with Robot but he's on wed-thur...you will miss something on mon-tue right? :D

1 minute ago, zagigirl said:

Hi chingu :wub:...i was planning to watch this...happy you r here too :wub:

I have a  good wibe for this...though lady is new and both r young...and seems there will be quite sad

Yeah yeah i know you'll be busy with Robot but he's on wed-thur...you will miss something on mon-tue right? :D

hhhhhhhh yeah yeah I know :wink: other wise I wouldn't have agreed to it!!! :tongue::lol: now being on many threads is tricky for me as I go on full force as you know me :tongue: so need to see how it will work for me!! :tongue: 

oh and BTW you know what will come of you if this drama doesn't give me a happy ending right?!! just wanted to tell you in case you forgot about it!! :naughty: 

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhh yeah yeah I know :wink: other wise I wouldn't have agreed to it!!! :tongue::lol: now being on many threads is tricky for me as I go on full force as you know me :tongue: so need to see how it will work for me!! :tongue: 

oh and BTW you know what will come of you if this drama doesn't give me a happy ending right?!! just wanted to tell you in case you forgot about it!! :naughty: 

You can do it...i know it :D

:o...i'll be dead anyway so no need to punish me...wait a minute...happy end?...if next thing you wish for r skinship and kisses i'd start to wonder who is you remind me of :huh:...me?!? ...we must hang out to much :tongue:

4 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

You can do it...i know it :D

:o...i'll be dead anyway so no need to punish me...wait a minute...happy end?...if next thing you wish for r skinship and kisses i'd start to wonder who is you remind me of :huh:...me?!? ...we must hang out to much :tongue:

don't do this to me chingu!! :lol: you want me to lose my mind?!! :blink: hhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhh yeah looks like it!! :tongue::wink::lol:...and don't worry I'll follow you wherever you are to punish you if I end up with sad ending!! don't think about escaping!! :naughty: 

3 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

thank you for the shout out chingu, I missed spazzing with you too!! :wub: don't know if I can be around much as my full focus will be on I'm Not a Robot drama as you know!! :wink::D 

I'm going to check that one out too but will be camping in this thread when it starts. Hopefully, you will drop by from time to time, like @zagigirl said this is on Mon/Tues. I'm sure you can come visit if the ending is sad though chingu I will not take responsibility  naughty.png I will cry w/you. This is supposed to be a healing drama so I don't see if someone else dies other than the people that passed away in the premise. I would have to let writer-nim know dying is not healing :tongue:

1 hour ago, zagigirl said:

Oh chingu I'm here, we better get lots of skinship and kisses, we already have a shirtless Junho scene. I'm thinking we are going to need a bedscene tooevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifIt's cable.

Archived