[Drama 2017-2018] Just Between Lovers 그냥 사랑하는 사이

Go Seung Ji

Just watched on Air - omG - Love it.

I would even watch it when noone would sub it - but I am so greatful for the People doing that Job. What a wonderful Episode today. I am ready for the Romance. I loved the little Scenes from the Past - extremly the Endpart.

MS always say she is okay - she is fine - no problem but GD gots angry even for her. Great Scene. He will not buy her lies - even she lies to herself - he can see more.

I fear Grandma will die soon - I hope later - I hope MS is on that time on GDs Side to give him comfort. He will need it.

Today where so much Scenes to see what kind of Guy GD is and to fall deeper for him. He is noone who will look away when a Person needs help (wheelchair or not). He is noone who will stand up to pay respect to person who don´t deserve it in his eyes. He is the Guy who will not hold back - if he have something to say - he just simple say it. But he is too the Guy - who carefully in secret (so cute) smell on his Jacket to check if he can give that to MS. He runs and brought Medicine to help her - but he got a bit frustrated - or unhappy - when he saw MS with CEO.

I loved that MS followed him to finaly say her honest Thank you - thats how I understood it - She is wonderful too - but right now she is hiding her true self.

I need to go now - But I just wanted to share my Love a bit again.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, turtleaxis said:

New teaser! http://m.tv.naver.com/v/2431443

I'm so ready for the romance :wub:

Me too! :wub:

@Mau_Cherry thanks ep 3  raw updates. was doing real life stuff so wasn't able to watch recap. Be watching the raw later! :wub:

@bebebisous33 @nonski hi chingus. Happy to see guys here.

I've been watching a lot of suspense mystery thriller action fantasy dramas. It's nice to watch a melodrama romance where buildings, architectures, designs at the forefront.  No lawyers no cops no doctors no fantasy. Just reality of how one's life is affected after an accident. Just a drama about  people who are bound for  healing and comfort from traumatic experience. Drama from the one who directed Innocent Man/ Nice Guy, and writer from Secret (2013 Ji Sung drama)

WOW!!! They actually interacted with each other as the only survivors after the building collapsed, I can't even imagine how scared kids would be in like those situations if in real life.

GD seems like he recognised MS but she doesn't as she's suffering from memory loss of the incident. The actual question is they're shown together but then why were they in different places when the firefighters showed up!! did another lateral collapse happen seaparting them!!

I am Home again - and I just wish to watch it again... guess I will do that.

One Scene more from today I loved and had huge Fun. He is changing his Shirt and she comes in - the one who freaks out and acts shy is him - she it so cool about it. Gosh - this Woman is great.

And the Music - never forget the Music - huge part of the simple Magic from this Show.

He knows who she is - the Girl from his Past - and he gots angry at the end - I was a bit surprised - but in a good way - that he found it out so soon. I wonder if he wished to know what happen to that Girl from that tragic Day all these years.

Where are the subs... I know I need to be patient - but I am not like that normaly. Okay - KDrama trained me well - but but but - this is a different case. Who can wait for the new found love.

40 minutes ago, Amulya Kolusu said:

WOW!!! They actually interacted with each other as the only survivors after the building collapsed, I can't even imagine how scared kids would be in like those situations if in real life.

GD seems like he recognised MS but she doesn't as she's suffering from memory loss of the incident. The actual question is they're shown together but then why were they in different places when the firefighters showed up!! did another lateral collapse happen seaparting them!!

Maybe she tried to get help originally. Maybe when she heard the people she tried to show them where GD was - he was not able to move around - and it was dangerous to move on that place too - so thats my guess. But she was in Shock herself and was not able to tell. She tried - remember her hands - like she tried to write something or what else - and than she passed out and forgot everything.

Who knows - maybe the hidden secret message in her Nightmare is that her Sister tries to remind her that there is someone else she must safe. Maybe she just point her finger at GD. Don´t forget about him - or remember him.

edit: It can even really become the Key to her memory - maybe the guilt first - because of her sister and than - because of GD too could have been the reason for her mind to seal the memory. Maybe when she saw the building collapsing it again she was sure he was dead.

On 2017-12-12 at 5:39 PM, enigmatic_zephy said:

I will bet my money on..

CM was goign to meet our hero in the mall..

her sister was pointing out the guy to her.. who was standing behind..the boy she were to meet aka hero

sister is not dead..but rather adopted by hero :) ( dead give away -- "how diff can you be when you are from same mother.." but what if you are not :tongue: .. then it is established that the girl is pretty..like sister was and was reigning child artist)

just give me hot kisses

I was too quick to dismiss the possibility of the sister not being dead but rather "adopted" by the hero.

Come episode 3 and I think you're right. Oooh please teach me, oh wise one!:astonished:

@Mau_Cherry@Amulya Kolusu The flashback  will show us what actually happened. Remember. GD  was inside the Rainy Shine ice cream shop while MS was outside directly in front facing the door ( it's like one way mirror of the shop) she was  fixing herself putting lipstick on) when the collapsed happened. They were both trapped in the rubble but probably several feet away.  From the flashback MS was rescued first GD  was shown with his legs trapped and blooded somewhere in there. 

Also GD doesn't trust anyone. from the last scene of ep 2. GD said something to MS about trust.   "Trust the person next to me in dangerous situations. I dont want to! When you're about to die, the only person you care is yourself"

Clearly the accident  and his nightmare being trap made him distrust everyone.. except the halmoni  who gives him painkillers and dongsaeng like sangman  and his omma.

7 minutes ago, jongski said:

@Mau_Cherry@Amulya Kolusu The flashback  will show us what actually happened. Remember. GD  was inside the Rainy Shine ice cream shop while MS was outside directly in front facing the door ( it's like one way mirror of the shop) she was  fixing herself putting lipstick on) when the collapsed happened. They were both trapped in the rubble but probably several feet away.  From the flashback MS was rescued first GD  was shown with his legs trapped and blooded somewhere in there. 

Also GD doesn't trust anyone. from the last scene of ep 2. GD said something to MS about trust.   "Trust the person next to me in dangerous situations. I dont want to! When you're about to die, the only person you care is yourself"

Clearly the accident  and his nightmare being trap made him distrust everyone.. except the halmoni  who gives him painkillers and dongsaeng like sangman  and his omma.

You haven´t seen todays Episode right.

Otherwise you would know - they met. Flashback from the Past - he heard her sreaming if someone is there - and he even sing a Song to lead her to the place he was.

They met - they talked - but she was found later on a different place. Thats why I think she tried to get help for him. And it would fit too - he can´t trust. Right - she left to help him too - but she was rescued he could see that - but noone came for him. That she passed out - and lost her memory - he never knew.

I love the drama very much even i dont know who's the leading actress is... shes quite good and pretty too. And i'm quite disappointed with the drama rating... its too low in my opinion (am i right?)... hopefully this drama will gain more rating later!

24 minutes ago, Auntie Mame said:

This sentiment in this drama is beautiful.  And, it's a credit to the directing and acting  that the viewer can feel the palpable sadness in the three lead characters.

The soundtrack is also great.  I look forward to the rest of the drama. 

Thanks for this post. I couldn't put to thoughts exactly how I feel about the drama but that's also how I feel.

8 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

You haven´t seen todays Episode right.

Otherwise you would know - they met. Flashback from the Past - he heard her sreaming if someone is there - and he even sing a Song to lead her to the place he was.

They met - they talked - but she was found later on a different place. Thats why I think she tried to get help for him. And it would fit too - he can´t trust. Right - she left to help him too - but she was rescued he could see that - but noone came for him. That she passed out - and lost her memory - he never knew.

Not yet..though I have the raw right now but I'll wait for the sub. Thanks for sharing. So that's why it's hard for him to trust. But he doesn't it's her.  MS She doesn't remember what happened. That explains somehow that dream she had.

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Just Lovers" Episode 3

2017/12/18

photo921362.jpg

Joo-won (played by Lee Ki-woo) is the manager for operations on the big construction job that Moon-soo and Kang-doo are attached to. He's also the second male lead alternative love interest for Moon-soo. His role there is somewhat ambiguous. While Joo-won is painstakingly nice, and compassionate about any problems affecting Moon-soo directly, he never does anything especially constructive (hoho) about the foundational issues of the project. This has always been the case whether the issue has been shady financial backing or cutting corners on workplace safety.

In short, Joo-won is the nice boss who is just nice enough that he keeps Moon-soo from noticing how incredibly predatory the overall project actually is, even if it does eventually produce something of value. Joo-won is yet another great capitalism metaphor in a drama that already has several. I like how creepy it is that "Just Lovers" keeps showing us how easily preventable bad things can happen without anyone expressing direct malice.

Joo-won is the poster boy for the philosophy of decorum- that everything will be OK as long as everyone acts nice to each other. This ignores that certain people, especially those who lack the ability to hurt other people politely, are always stepped on by those who can. Kang-doo is aggressive mostly to keep people from thinking they can step on him too. Moon-soo has been spared this fate so far, although Wan-jin is not so lucky.

I forgot to mention, in addition to being Moon-soo's generally assertive best friend, Wan-jin is also a chronically wheelchair bound webtoon artist. Her whole character is an obvious irony. While granted a certain degree of economic autonomy by her isolated profession, Wan-jin is still trapped in the same world as everyone else. Socially speaking Wan-jin's illness makes life even worse than her, which begs the question. Is verbal assertiveness just Wan-jin's coping mechanism for her inability to physically assert herself?

Of more immediate interest is that Wan-jin briefly meets Kang-doo here, and takes an immediate liking to him. Granted, Wan-jin is not the best judge of character, as we have seen, but it's an excellent illustration of how brusque manner notwithstanding, Kang-doo can always be counted on to immediately do the right thing with no expectation or even desire for reward. Which makes sense when you consider that desire for reward is an inherently capitalist concept. In Kang-doo's mind, expecting a reward would cheapen the gesture

Source  https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-just-lovers-episode-3-113468.html

2 hours ago, aiwa9 said:

OST part 2 from the drama

사비나앤드론즈 Feat. 김경희 - 오로라 (Savina & Drones Feat. Kim Kyung Hee - Aurora)

You know - the Moment this Song was played as the ending Song in the last Episode I became excited. I was searching the whole internet for it already. But the Moment it was the Endsong my hopes jumped high to get it as the next OST. And here it is. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Love this Song so much!

credit to the link owner:

Your lights in your heart

It shines on my day

My eyes on the soul

Your heart comes to me

Lines our way

Hold my hands

Life around your home

I hear your voices

Lights resound your hope

I see your faces

Letting it go

Seeing your light

Living my life away from you

Being your light

Far from you

Sunrise in your eyes

Shines on your face

We rise from the low

New life now we have

Vines our way

Guide my way to you

Falling apart

Seeing your light

Living with pain

I’ll always be

Dream in my eyes

Our days

We say that we’ll know that on one day

And we all just want everything now

You say you will come back

Are you out there

And I clearly hear voices pour down

We say that we'll know that on one day

And we all just want everything now

You say you will come back

Are you out there

But it’s no more

It's all voiceless for now

Your lights in your heart

It shines on my day

My eyes on the soul

Your heart comes to me

Lines our way

Hold my hands

Perfect Lyrics!!!!

12 hours ago, ziarama said:

I was too quick to dismiss the possibility of the sister not being dead but rather "adopted" by the hero.

Come episode 3 and I think you're right. Oooh please teach me, oh wise one!:astonished:

I thought MoonSoo's dad already identified her little sister's body at the hospital after the incident, no? But then in today's episode KangDoo's sister seemed to recognize MS. :blink:

30 minutes ago, blame2pm said:

I thought MoonSoo's dad already identified her little sister's body at the hospital after the incident, no? But then in today's episode KangDoo's sister seemed to recognize MS. :blink:

1. It is a possibility that the Father lied - but I don´t think so and I don´t know why he should do that.

2. We know GD was on the Site to buy a Present for his Sister.

3. Yes - on some time MS met GDs Sister - and it seems like that happend before MS lost her Memory. On the other Side - maybe she just don´t recognize her. Maybe she saw her in the Hospital. MS could even have been in the same Hospital as GD - she dind´t remember anyway. I wonder about there shared History too.

Archived