Top Excellence in Acting / Female nomines:

1. Kim Ji Won
  2. Kim Hae Sook
  3. Shin Hye Sun
  4. Lee Yoo Ri
  5. Jang Nara
  6. Jung Ryeo Won
  7. Choi Kang Hee

Ma YiDeum wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20171231163513_673261.jpg?random=1514738

at least i can sleep tonight.!!!!!!

she pronouncing "MaYiDeum"...................... LOL.

Winner 1: Jung Ryeo Won

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/31/live-blog-2017-kbs-drama-awards/

she wanted to cry alreadyt is it?

yes, she cried already.

20171231163651_323909.jpg?random=1514738

camera shown her 'mom' and "yeo gom"
20171231163823_250020.jpg?random=1514738

its a duo awards>

01/01/2018 00:38 24liveblog-default.png kokoberry

Jung Ryeo Won: I was so happy in 2017 acting as Ma Yi Deum. thank you for the big award. our drama covered the heavy topic of sexual crimes and sexual assault. I hope that as a result, the punishments against sexual crimes and sexual assault will be stronger and victims' voices will be heard better. I hope our drama can provide comfort to victims. Our team worked really hard. Thank you writer, director, staff members, and others. Thanks her close friend Han Ye Seul, mom, church family, and Jesus.

Spoiler

20171231163615_976920.jpg?random=1514738

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daesang : Song Joong Ki  presenting,

And the winner is..... Kim Young Chul and Chun Ho Jin!
(ok, they are really worthy winners. they carried the dramas most of the times to make the plot thickened and angst for the OTP of most dramas, the "bad guys' or "suffering dads' of every dramas. so i congrat them 2.)

TONIGHT OVERALL, "My Golden Life" (with topped 40 percent ratings) and good writings of characters and plots is the TOP winner. followed by "Fight by Way"/ "chief Kim" / "Witch court".
" "My Golden Life" has topped 40 percent ratings and is hoping to surpass 50 percent ratings. Looks like KBS really values viewership ratings especially during the ongoing strike."

cr. soompi
https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/31/live-blog-2017-kbs-drama-awards/

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/31/jung-ryeo-won-speaks-sexual-harassment-2017-kbs-drama-awards-acceptance-speech/

Jung Ryeo Won's Award acceptance speech cease not to bring forth Ma -Yi-Deum and YeoGom'' Message from the stage. Voicing out for those majority victims who are shamed and abused after standing for to witness. She 'regrets' that sexual crimes against women still has not lessen in this era.

Btw How we wish Witch's court 2 will materialized  with the same casts. 

On 12/31/2017 at 6:26 PM, triplem said:

@maryofbethany Many thanks for the kbs updates! Congrats to JRW for winning top

excellence awards ! Well deserved . And our OTP won best couple . Yay!!!

but look at his hair , lol!!!

His gf was there too with the male lead fr Jugglers

I really hope Season 2 of Witch court become real. 

Pls bring it on to Witch's Court 2 with the same casts please. at least both Jung RyeoWon and Yoon HyunMin must remain in WitchsCourt 2 if season 2 of Witch's court ever happens.   if ever there be changing casts will be ruin the whole chemistry of co-leads and fans' expectations.  So let's hope JRW and YHM returns together.  Maybe next season it can be they against someone within tje prosecution Higher office, eg. Head or even  prime minister or president's son.. or KBS can start to use real life story.  It will be touching to have some real life stories of sexual victim but change the actual names . Or even having YeoGom being framed as molesters  of MaGom almost molested. It will be interesting. 

Btw. Using my mobile i cant delete the quoted imagws. Will go back home ro delete.

• 2 months later...

I thought this drama was pretty good. The pacing of this drama was great. There weren't scenes where they dragged things out or added a bunch of fillers. I actually only watched this after I saw Jung Ryeo Won's KBS Award acceptance speech. I was very touched by her words and thought I'd give this drama a try.

I'm so glad I did because this drama really dealt with a lot of issues that are not spoken about. And it great to see people bringing these issues to light. Mad props to the writer/director for speaking about abuse/power/violence. I know it must have been hard as abuse is a topic many directors/writers try to avoid. I hope and pray that this drama will help those who are voiceless to have courage to speak up. So that way they can heal and also find some justice as well. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

K-LOOKBOOK: MOST STYLISH CHARACTERS IN KOREAN LEGAL DRAMAS

Prosecutor Ma Yi-deum (Jung Ryeo-won) from Witch’s Court. This fierce ace prosecutor’s choice of color is as strong as her personality. She effortlessly rocks power suits on a daily basis.

Witchs Court Ma Yi-deum (Jung Ryeo-won)

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/05/30/k-lookbook-most-stylish-characters-in-korean-legal-dramas/

Archived