Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] Witch at Court 마녀의 법정

Iduem speak privately with Min. Min trying to convinced her something.
Iduem waiting somewhere, JW came out... OTP alone. IDeum ask him something. JW said he understand... is it about his mom... is it about time to reveal about his mom. she seems apologiseing. bow her head. JW still look unblinking at her... she is like going to cry.... JW nob his head... loved this moment. the best of tonight..
this show is breaking my heart now.
you have no idea i am tearin up now.

back topic.... KJS speak to Kwak who is cleaning his medical. she is hiding..

oh, JW house in in a mess.. why,. ransack again? JW cleaning his house... door bell rang.. mom came. JW allow her to enter in.. brought a cup of something to her.... silent...

JW askied something that JW still cannot look at her when he speak.. speak him in a very low tone...sad tone... mom said sorry.... JW's eyes was reddened... 

Mom speak something... JW said no to something and that  he's ok... is it he's trying to persuade mom to come clean... and JW said sorry to mom... Mom said tis OK> JW almost crying, teared up...

next scene,  JW crying at his staircase.. oh, no.. i cannot take this scene.. ... mom left ... outside corridor.. JW backviewed so broken.

• Like 6

mom told him is sorry...JW looks so sad ...he is in such a pain ...told her is sorry...after his mom left he is crying...mom is watching YD on tv ...she is crying but does not know why...nurse finally calls yd

• Like 5

Ideum speak at press con at IV. Kwak looking at her daughter speaking, and she was crying without knowing it herself. choi came and kwak realised she is crying...

Choi called KJS about Kwak crying at sight of Ideum at TV....

JGS at his Yongpa City office.  TV was playing at the side, and he is listening to the TV Press con.  he alked out of the Mayor office, and his glasses fall on floor as the mob charged at him.. he shown a very dangerous killer glance as he entered his car.

meeting JW and things jW said must hav moltivated Mom to take the bold step. i once guess that it will only be JW that will finally convince mom to come clean and owned up and make her long delayed confession.

JW's mom met Ideum. Iduem asked what she wants to say.... JW-Mom said your mom alive...  same time Nurse Choi told Mum about her daughter... and whatever happened all these while.

• Like 6

JGS NAME ON TV ...YD TALKING ABOUT HIS CRIMES ...IN FRONT OF HIS OFFICE BUILDING A LOT OF ANGRY PEOPLE THEY ATTACK JGS...THEY WANT HIM TO PAY

• Like 5

oh god jW and his mum scene is breaking my heart

and omo! JW mum tells MYD , her mum is still alive

• Like 7

I'm getting suspense and nervous when both ladies told MYD and her mother about the truth of each other's existence and it is nearly time to end the episode for tonight.

I knew it! Sigh!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

am here. but tonight very likely will be my last night here, unless i can find a way to escape tomorrow night lecture. thanks for coming here. the place am going i wouldnt bring my laptop, without my personal laptop, i cant do recap on mobile and with the presence of some people at my side whole night. so a words of thanks here.

what LAST NIGHT? OMG why im cryin now. id ont want split up with u guys

so, this is your last night, no recap for next week.. why so sad.. we need S2 for sure

:bawling:

i need S2.. this drama DAEBAK!

anyway, thanks for all recap, sorry i just can update from IG. 

• Like 5

Mom shocked... still cant remembered? Choi nod her head agreed to something.
JW Mom bringing Ideum in her car.. ideum smiling, and controling her smile.. .think she is very happy.... this is more than what i expected.

JW mom is the one that bridge Iduem back to Mom...

Choi said ' Ma Yideum' to Mom,. MOm repeated the name "Ma Yideum"... i had a queer feeling tis not ideum when door bell rang.. i had a bad bad feeling..
door bell rang.... mom walked out... and mom looked NOOOOOOOO> JGS at  entrance... no ideum.
why, ;pls dont die here... mom face off JGS but mom who dont recognise him. she asked him who is he? jGS gave this creepy smile..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.!!!

the end.

no preview. i already suspected no preview. (best scene tonight should be the raw honest talk between Ideum and JW outside the office... where Ideum apologised and JW said ok,.. i thinik tis regarding JW's mom.

tonight OTP moments short and subtle, but honest, deep and raw and touching.

@andy78 back to you already. i have done wahtever my best here. and the site all yours tomorrow nite. sorry, i cant be around. thanks for coming back here and promised to be here tomorrow night.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

JW MOM FINALLY TOLD YD HER MOM IS ALIVE ...NOW THE NURSE IS TELLING MOM SHE HAS A DAUGHTER...TOLD HER YD NAME OH NO JGS AT THE DOOR HE FOUND YD MOM...CREEPY SMILLE...END OF EP NO PREVIEW

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

I'm getting suspense and nervous when both ladies told MYD and her mother about the truth of each other existence and it is nearly time to end the episode for tonight.

I knew it! Sigh!

I can't believe it ...she is almost reaching and CGS had to be the one  at the door...this suspense is killing me...CGS better not harm her...

• Like 5

1 minute ago, maryofbethany said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

the end.

I FELT THE SAME MOM DOES NOT REMEMBER WHAT THE MONSTER DID TO HER

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

I can't believe it ...she is almost reaching and CGS had to be the one  at the door...this suspense is killing me...CGS better not harm her...

Yes, agree to that.  Hopefully, MYD's smile will stay as it is tonight to hear that her mother is still alive.  I do not want to think of any worst thing that he might do to her mother.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

Thanks for the live updates.. Finally MYD knows her mom is alive.. MYD's mom forgot abt JGS.. Tomorrow last episode :bawling:..hoping to see JGS pay for his sins:)

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, andy78 said:

I FELT THE SAME MOM DOES NOT REMEMBER WHAT THE MONSTER DID TO HER

@andy78 that placed her in extreme dangers. as he will needs to lure her away to somewhere to kidnap her or kill her, and she will be wilingly leave with her. .if he just need to bring up the name Iduem... saying he will bring her to meet ideum.. and Mom will ignorantly follow him to her fatal ends. pls dont die on that almost meeting. Iduem really need to at least once see Mom...

thanks again, Andy. will retired early tonite, need to pack luggage.

• Like 4

Some screen caps from the epsiode

Actually JW's mum did not know that KYS was alive. It was the nurse who save her. On the day when JW mum went to the care centre to do her TV programme she bumped into the nurse. The nurse fortunately saw a suspicious delivery guy poking around the rooms and she knew something was amiss. She immediately grabbed KYS and some stuff and they ran to the ferry area. The guys went after them. They quickly hide in JW mum car as she happen to be leaving on the ferry. JW's mum was surprised. But she drove off and the guys missed the ferry. During the ferry ride, they quickly move to the van where the TV programme crew were to hide from CGS men who were waiting on the other side

DG1hxyY.pngciYm96i.png

Szc7nBc.pngro7PVQO.png

Spoiler

xL5srqT.pngi5cyw9I.png

• Like 6

The newly formed team were making good stride in their investigations...T9cSBSr.pngfNpdrhg.png

Spoiler

IrqBUDm.pngtVmuLiW.png

But the office got broken in...and they later managed to find that the mole was Park

IJPBowA.png

• Like 4

But the team did not give up...they arm twisted Park into tricking CGS and also blackmailed Heo to help,.

pLMWHBx.pngaeCM5H5.png

The team raided the hospital where CGS wife was...and oh my he hide the journal in her pillow

MYsqczW.pngyyxOejt.png

Spoiler

S0uOPzB.png

• Like 4

So there was this scene where MYD ask JW if he is ready to face all the consequences with regards to his mum...gahhh this was so hard...you have to see the expression in his eyes..so hard...

OWZKJZ5.png6I5Jb9q.png

But instead of how she was previously , she was actually very sad for JW as well...

FHY8CBT.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1