[Drama 2017] Witch at Court 마녀의 법정

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

am here. but tonight very likely will be my last night here, unless i can find a way to escape tomorrow night lecture. thanks for coming here. the place am going i wouldnt bring my laptop, without my personal laptop, i cant do recap on mobile and with the presence of some people at my side whole night. so a words of thanks here.

what LAST NIGHT? OMG why im cryin now. id ont want split up with u guys

so, this is your last night, no recap for next week.. why so sad.. we need S2 for sure

:bawling:

i need S2.. this drama DAEBAK!

anyway, thanks for all recap, sorry i just can update from IG. 

Mom shocked... still cant remembered? Choi nod her head agreed to something.
JW Mom bringing Ideum in her car.. ideum smiling, and controling her smile.. .think she is very happy.... this is more than what i expected.

JW mom is the one that bridge Iduem back to Mom...

Choi said ' Ma Yideum' to Mom,. MOm repeated the name "Ma Yideum"... i had a queer feeling tis not ideum when door bell rang.. i had a bad bad feeling..
door bell rang.... mom walked out... and mom looked NOOOOOOOO> JGS at  entrance... no ideum.
why, ;pls dont die here... mom face off JGS but mom who dont recognise him. she asked him who is he? jGS gave this creepy smile..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.!!!

the end.

no preview. i already suspected no preview. (best scene tonight should be the raw honest talk between Ideum and JW outside the office... where Ideum apologised and JW said ok,.. i thinik tis regarding JW's mom.

tonight OTP moments short and subtle, but honest, deep and raw and touching.

@andy78 back to you already. i have done wahtever my best here. and the site all yours tomorrow nite. sorry, i cant be around. thanks for coming back here and promised to be here tomorrow night.

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

I can't believe it ...she is almost reaching and CGS had to be the one  at the door...this suspense is killing me...CGS better not harm her...

Yes, agree to that.  Hopefully, MYD's smile will stay as it is tonight to hear that her mother is still alive.  I do not want to think of any worst thing that he might do to her mother.

10 minutes ago, andy78 said:

I FELT THE SAME MOM DOES NOT REMEMBER WHAT THE MONSTER DID TO HER

@andy78 that placed her in extreme dangers. as he will needs to lure her away to somewhere to kidnap her or kill her, and she will be wilingly leave with her. .if he just need to bring up the name Iduem... saying he will bring her to meet ideum.. and Mom will ignorantly follow him to her fatal ends. pls dont die on that almost meeting. Iduem really need to at least once see Mom...

thanks again, Andy. will retired early tonite, need to pack luggage.

OK pack my luggage later. let me do my last bits for Ideum and JW. very broken inside me now.
will never forget JW crying scene... very very very touching. this is called real love, that in your righteousness, and your love for that one person you loved with your whole life, you have no choice but to persuade her do the right thing in her life, even if it may caused her some danger or made her jailed.  Yet loving her means to let her be someone that can live a just life upright without guilt even if behind bars, you have no choice but to persuade her to owned up and confessed and be judged by the law of the land...  You singled handedly make the one person you loved dearly face the law and be judged. And you alone and no one else have to do this , for the other one that you loved.
not because you valued LOVE above Family. but that you know very well, this is what your mom owed this woman you grew to love unexpectedly. And that you with your ears and eyes listened and saw how she suffered, knowing it is your mom that caused her own mom to be 'dead'. and you saw how she slowly build herself up, recovering and changin before your eyes, humbled. Unexpectedly she repented too, over her shady ways of dealing things. You saw how teachable she was, finally you felt her seems to completely forgive you, for your part of hiding that truth of your mom's dealing regarding her mom. Your sincerity as you promised that you will put everyone behind bars to bring her mom justice, yes, she knew you included your mom in that list... it takes you much effort to make that confession, twice in fact, and
the effort produced fruits,... you felt her mellow down and warming up to you, even feeling for you.... you heard her tonight how she is in dilemma of the needs to oust your mom... n did you heard wrongly? she apologised? you are touched that she felt sorry for what you will be feeling soon, was this the Mageomsanim you once knew?

JW has gone thru quite a huge mess tonight... but i always loved that in every situations, no matter how dire , he will know how to do the right thing, and said the right words to moltivate someone else... however it may break his heart to say whatever he must says.

who say JW is lame, or weak or too holy, too goody till almost-bland.. i think he is that kind of person that is strong in knowing people, forgiving people, inspiring people, accepting people, making people felt forgiven, and sharing loves to people when they are so starving of love......
and i jsut love it, he felt even for people that don't deserved pity in the normal standard judged by normal people like us... he can identify with the Witches/ the assumed rapist / the likely temptress / the traitor (that broke his heart most)..... when as long as he felt a single trace of their pain, their helplessness, their guilt, their repenting spirit, their thirst for a second chance... he actually felt so sorry for breaking mom's heart by his constant rejecting her... but i think its a step he need to take, to iron thru the fact of how wrong she was.. to wake her up to the magnitude of her 'sins', that JW has to hardened his heart......

tonight. he earned my respect, claimed my hearts, shed my tears, won my smile thru my tears....

tis year, almost every dramas i loved, i end up crying. hahaha.
this is my best scene of tonight.

my most hated scene tonight

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

My last screen caps for tonight...my heart broke for JW tonight. He went home to clean the apartment. Mum came.They had a good chat- she somewhat i think gave her "blessings" for him to do the right thing. She knew she had to right all her wrongs..there was a part when she asked him if she would be ok..he said no...later after she left ..he cried buckets...(YHM was really good here) :bawling: edit: @maryofbethany that scene was really the highlight of tonight among so many memorable scenes - really cried watching him cry

@triplem i am always totally crumbled when scenes of the Male lead crying.. i remembered back then, i will always remembered scenes in Remember:War of Son, or Hello Monster or Goblin, or Healer, or W2wrolds..where the Main lead were crying... beside the OTP skinship scenes, i am always totally owned by scenes of male character crying in those dramas.
now i am adding JW's crying scene to my lists of very touching male character crying scene.

i think that was one of the BEST moment of YoonHyunMin in this drama... if NOT HIS VERY BEST> oh, even that back view, is really breaking your heart into pieces shredded.

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

I agree YHM really slayed that scene. I also really like that scene of MYD & him talking. This is it right , there’s no turning back for his mum after this. It’s the final hour tomorrow & I’m not sure how much time there’s left for the OTP . So many things to wrap up.

AGREE. they deserved award.. yesd KBS drama award goes to MYD AND YOE JIN WOOK

let me end tonight walk thru the whole show by her few OST> since its the last nite, counting down 21 hours.

Solji (EXID) – Leaning On The Wind (바람에 기대) | Witch's Court OST PART 1 [UNOFFICIAL MV], cr. JRUOST

Kim Bo Kyung - Tell Me | Witch's Court OST PART 2 [UNOFFICIAL MV], cr. JRUOST

(see spoiler)

Spoiler

Bada – 사랑했다고 (That you loved me) | Witch's Court OST PART 3 [UNOFFICIAL MV], cr.JRUOST

Spoiler

(#OST 3 was my favourite)

Park Yong-in (박용인) - Will I Be The Heart (마음이 될까) | Witch's Court OST PART 4 [UNOFFICIAL MV], cr.JRUOST

So Chan Whee (소찬휘) - Born To Be Free (마녀의 법정) | Witch's Court OST PART 5 [UNOFFICIAL MV], cr. JRUOST
(see spoiler)

Spoiler

[MV] Yoon Hyun Min - That You Loved Me (사랑했다고) | Witch's Court OST PART 6 [UNOFFICIAL MV]

On 27/11/2017 at 11:29 PM, triplem said:

Do you know when the kbs award is ? 

I think Our female lead has a strong chance .,.

normally 31st  Dec of every year. almost every yr i watched LIVE>

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

this is called real love, that in your righteousness, and your love for the person you loved, you hav no choice but to make her do the right thing in her life, even if it may caused her some dnager or go jailed, yet to let her be someone that can live a just life upright without guilt, ...........................

you singled handedly make the one person you loved dearly face the law and be judged. and you have to do this , for the other one that you loved.
not because you valued LOVE above Family. but that you know very well, this is what your mom owed your loved one. and that you with your ear, listened to how she suffered, knowing it is your mom that caused her own mom to be 'dead'. 

JW has gone thru quite a huge mess tonight... but i always loved that in every situations, no matter how dire , he will know how to do the right thing, and said the right words to moltivate someone else... wahtever it may break his heart to say whatever he must says.

who say JW is lame, or weak or too much goody or bland.. i think he is that kind of person that is strong in knowing people, forgiving people, inspiring people, accepting people, making people loved forgiven, and sharing loves to people when they are so starving of love...... 

You have so so so eloquently and beautifully described the very emotions I feel in my heart for JW's character. 

While I am looking forward to the final episode I do feel a tinge of sadness to say goodbye to this drama. 

(Sorry for the poor way of quoting...  Still learning my way around this )

8 minutes ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

its UP

for last EP

BY THE WAY POST ONE HOUR AGO

@Shosi_for_9 ep16 , which means ideum will be tested beyond whatever she was tried. and this time the temptation to succumb is even greater than before. JGS must be asking for her to give up some crucial files (in thumb drive) and the journal found at Mrs Cho's sick bed... and at the eleventh hour, it is still JW (& Min) who caught her before she fall back into real witchy mode (imagined how broken Mom will be to learn that Ideum because of trying to save her, become a traitor to the CAGU and let mom down even.) at least JW saved her from becoming that kind of person. but i also wish that the decision to resist temptation and not to succumb come from within herself, and not from JW or Min interference. Catching JGS is a matter "bigger' than her mom, or even bigger than her mom's life. it will not be honoring her mom if mom comes to know how much was sacrificed in order to save her. (namely, Ideum's morality. And justice for all the past victims.)
i hope drama show us in a scene that how Witchy has transformed herself, while still remaining witchy-ly sassy and smart, yet being a witch-with-a-heart. i just have a feeling there will be a twist in the end, some scene that is not shown in preview, that will challenged us to doubt Iduem again, of her succumb to her one sole weakness, Mom's safety.  and hope we shall see that Ideum raised above what we all expected of her, or against her. 
not just OTP moments, i wants her character to be consistent, be selfish for a while,  but yet, make sacrifices or resisted her 'Weaker-Self' and made JW proud of her.

then, again, more of OTP moments. and i still plead for:
a date, a hug, a kiss, a confession of love.

1 hour ago, Shosi_for_9 said:

held annually on December 31

So this year, dec 3, 1 2017

@Shosi_for_9 it is always 31th Dec, for a few hours in the night that will drag till mid-night.... it was like that last few years... i watched from cable tv.. i will be watching this yr, if Witch court win anything, i will unlurk and post here.

Archived