[Drama 2017-2018] Money Flower 돈 꽃

Go Seung Ji

4 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Many pics and info here, but don't understand Korean haha.. I think it's fan-made

http://goodnine.tistory.com/349

@Prettysup I thought the earlier one you posted prevousiously " Pic for press con tomorrow: " was  the poster.  It was actually good. I love seeing fan edits of pics, I can never do anything digital artistry. No poster yet?

And I just want to be sure with below update. ....

9 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Changes to MBC weekend drama schedules

Currently MBC airs weekend drama "Man who sets the table" every Sat/Sun at 8:45 pm and "Bad Thief Good Thief" every Sat/Sun at 9:55pm.

After the last episode of "Bad Thief Good Thief" ended yesterday, MBC announces that from the next weekend 11th Nov onwards, it will air "Money Flower" (which takes over from "Bad Thief Good Thief") on Saturdays from 8:45pm ~ 11:00pm. This means a continuous 2 episodes a day on Saturday every week.

"Man who sets the table" will air every Sunday from 8:45 ~ 11:00pm, also 2 episodes a day on Sunday each week.

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11545984

Does it mean drama will just air every Saturday but 2 episodes?

Yes to this. I like this  more than the 30 minutes each of 1 hour episode.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jongski said:

@Prettysup I thought the earlier one you posted prevousiously " Pic for press con tomorrow: " was  the poster.  It was actually good. I love seeing fan edits of pics, I can never do anything digital artistry. No poster yet?

And I just want to be sure with below update. ....

Does it mean drama will just air every Saturday but 2 episodes?

Yes to this. I like this  more than the 30 minutes each of 1 hour episode.

The poster I posted earlier for press con was not a fan-edit, it was from the press con live broadcast link page.

You can watch the press conf live via this link today at 1400 hours KST : http://heyo.imbc.com/live

Yes it will air every Sat, 2 episodes consecutively from 8:45 ~ 11pm (about 2 hours).

• Like 2

[OSEN ] The fatal love of Jang Hyuk, Park Se-young, and Jang Seung-jo starts in "Money Flower".

MBC new weekend drama “Money Flower” (written by Lee Myung-hee, director Kim Hee-won) released three official posters on the 6th Nov.

One of the posters of 'Money flower' presents a unique concept reminiscent of a thriller movie implying a deadly love triangle. The background is set in a luxurious atmosphere. Jang Hyuk, the protagonist of the 'Money flower', sat on the piano and manipulated Jang Seung-jo as a puppet, with the latter playing the piano without expression.

Park Se-young gazed in a different direction with a dismal look on her face. In addition to the three main characters, a bird cage next to Jang Hyuk was eye-catching. It seems to imply the fate of our three protagonists as three beautiful birds trapped.

Another poster was also meaningful. Jang Hyuk stands behind Park Se-young and covers one of her eyes. Jang Hyuk 's straight face and Park Se-young' s sad eyes contrasted with each other and generated curiosity.

A group poster featured the characteristics of the main characters, showing humans who are chasing after their desires, centering on Jang Hyuk. Lee Sook-soo, Han So-hee and Lee Soon-jae's presence were also outstanding.

“Money Flower” is a story of those who live in the illusion that they dominate money, but actually they are the ones being dominated by money. Jang Hyuk plays the role of Kang Pil-hoo, a complicated character who grew up in the orphanage and treats love is a mean to gain his desires.

The heroine Park Se - young plays the role of Na Mo-hyun, a bright environmental activist who dreams of her destined love. They, together with third-generation chebol Jang Boon-cheon (Jang Seung-jo), will engage in a whirlwind of destiny.

“Money Flower” is slated to start first broadcast at 8:45 pm on the 11th Nov.

• Like 2