[Drama 2017-2018] Money Flower 돈 꽃

Go Seung Ji

'Money Flower' has revealed the site of the scenario reading, and it has raised the expectation for the performance of the masterpiece.

On Oct12, MBC released a new MBC weekend plan, "Don Flower," which will be broadcasted in November.

The drama depicting the story of those who live in the illusion that "money" is dominating money, but actually they are consumed by money.

On the 26th of last month, the first full-length reading was held in Ilsan, Gyeonggi-do. On this day, major actors such as Kim Hee-won and Lee Myung-hee, as well as Jang Hyuk, Park Se-young, Jang Seung-jo, Han So-hee, Soon-jae,

Before starting to read the script, director Kim Hee-won said, "I am happy to have the actors I wanted to have in one place.

The actors who gave greetings in a flamous atmosphere started to play the scene and started to play the scene.

Jang Hyuk, who plays the character Kang Pil-joo from the orphanage in the play to the chief of the Justice Group of the ChungA Group Strategic Planning Office, focused his attention with his unique charisma and attractive acting ability. Park Se young led the character Nam Mo Hyun who dreams of fateful love with heart and soul to soft and delicate acting. Jeong Seung-Joo, who plays Jeong Bucheon, has both money and women but marries Nam Mo Hyun (Park Se-young) The chaebol 3 years old.

Here, Lee Sun-jae, Mi-Sook Lee, and Sun-woo Jae-deok joined the mature actors of the show to boost their mood with 'luxury act'. Lee Sun-jae, the founder and founder of the Chung-Ah group, reminded of the actual shooting scene with realistic emotional acting, and Lee Chu-young, Sung-woo Jae-deok, the younger son of Chang-kuk and the current chairman of the Cheongna group, demonstrated a strong presence. Namyung's father and Park Ji-il of the next presidential candidate, Nagi Chul, also bent on the scene.

The production team said, "We hope that you will enjoy the synergy of acting with all the actors of the 'Fenugyo' perfectly matching the characters, and expect them to play their masterpieces that have various characters and charisma."

On the other hand, 'Money Flower' is scheduled to be broadcasted first in November following MBC weekend special project 'Thieving Thief'.

2017101209393833761_1.jpg

http://www.sportalkorea.com/butterfly/view.php?gisa_uniq=2017101209393833761&key=&field=&section_code=C1000&search_key=y

• Like 3

Another news:

Jang Hyuk X To Park Se-young and Lee Soon-jae

The drama is a drama about the story of those who live in the illusion that money is dominated, but actually they are consumed by money.

On the 26th, the first full-length reading was held in Ilsan, Gyeonggi-do. On this day, major actors such as Kim Hee-won and Lee Myung-hee, as well as Jang Hyuk, Park Se-young, Jang Seung-jo, Han So-hee, Soon-jae,

Before starting to read the script, director Hee Won Kim said, "I am happy to have actors I really wanted to take. I think it will be good for me now. "

The actors who gave greetings in a flamous atmosphere started to play the scene and started to play the scene.

Jang Hyuk, who plays the character Kang Pil-joo from the orphanage in the play to the chief of the Justice Group of the ChungA Group Strategic Planning Office, focused his attention with his unique charisma and attractive acting ability. Park Se-young led the character Nam Mo Hyun, who dreams of fateful love with heart, to soft and delicate acting. Chang Seung-Joo, who plays Jeong Bucheon, has both money and women, but chooses marriage with Nam Mo Hyun The chaebol III was completely expressed.

Here, Lee Soon-jae, Mi-Sook Lee, and Sun-woo Jae-deok joined the mature actors of the show to boost their mood with 'luxury act'. Lee Soon-jae, the founder and founder of the Chung-Ah group, reminded of the actual shooting scene with realistic emotional acting, and Lee Chu-young, Sung-woo Jae-deok, the younger son of Chang-kuk and the current chairman of the Cheongna group, demonstrated a strong presence. Namyung's father and Park Ji-il of the next presidential candidate, Nagi Chul, also bent on the scene.

The producers are showing synchronicity with the synchro rate that all actors of '' money flower '' perfectly match with the character. I hope you will enjoy their masterpieces, which combine various personalities and charisma. " It is scheduled to be broadcast first in November following 'Thieving Thief'.

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?page=1&branch=NEWS&source=&category=entertainment&art_id=5674320

• Like 3

ctober 12 2017

First script reading for MBC drama series “Money Flower”

Money-FLower-SR1.jpg

First script reading for upcoming MBC weekend drama series “Money Flower” took place September 26, 2017 at MBC Dream Center in Ilsan, South Korea. At the first script reading, main cast members Jang Hyuk, Park Se-Young, Jang Seung-Jo, Han So-Hee and Lee Soon-Jae all attended. In the drama series, Jang Hyuk plays a man who grew up in an orphanage, but is now a successful CEO of a company. Park Se-Young plays Na Mo-Hyun. She dreams of having fateful type of love. Jang Seung-Jo plays Jang Boo-Cheon. He decides to marry Na Mo-Hyun for company succession reasons.

“Money Flower” first airs November 4, 2017 in South Korea (takes over MBC’s Saturday and Sunday 10PM time slot after “Bad Thief, Good Thief“).

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-script-reading-for-mbc-drama-series-money-flower

• Like 5

I was shooting near the house.

# Se-young Park # Jang Hyuk # money flower # tree drama # shooting
# Beginning from school in 2013 #
# My girlfriend month # bad # acting # good
# I'm a friend #
# Look away from me # Feeling in the eye # My own misunderstanding
# Is it the same with my name?
# Shooting # Staff cold
# Looks like a celebrity too
I do not know who the other actors are

• Like 3

@Gerry58 @Prettysup Thanks for the photos.

Looking at Jang Hyuk inside the car filming for this, he is an actor in every sense of the word.  You can put him in  whatever genre, he'll still give excellent acting.  I'm happy to see this is a modern drama. Though  I did wish for his next drama project  to be something like Slave Hunters/ Chuno. Like a grand action type in a sense. But with more depth and emotions to the character.  I remember y tears flowed in Chuno. Maybe next year. I hope.

And Park Se Young.. always pretty even without a make up. She's a good actress. Right character. Right drama. She'll shine.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, jongski said:

@Gerry58 @Prettysup Thanks for the photos.

Looking at Jang Hyuk inside the car filming for this, he is an actor in every sense of the word.  You can put him in  whatever genre, he'll still give excellent acting.  I'm happy to see this is a modern drama. Though  I did wish for his next drama project  to be something like Slave Hunters/ Chuno. Like a grand action type in a sense. But with more depth and emotions to the character.  I remember y tears flowed in Chuno. Maybe next year. I hope.

And Park Se Young.. always pretty even without a make up. She's a good actress. Right character. Right drama. She'll shine.

Chuno is my favorite Jang Hyuk's drama- I also cried in the end when he died.

Don't mind seeing both in sageuk too. Sy was excellent as the queen in faith, she can do both historical and modern dramas 

Ya very happy with both leads. They have good attitudes and very hardworking. Jang hyuk looks so good in suits and short hair. I prefer this style to when he was a detective in voice. The child actress is so cute. 

Hope this coming week we get to see the poster and teasers. 

• Like 3

Kim Ji-min, 'Money Flower' confirmed ... PARK Se-young's youth character

Actor Kim Ji-min was cast on MBC's new weekend special project 'Money Flower'.

Kim Ji-min plays the part of Park Se-young's youth "Na  Mo-Hyun" in MBC new weekend special project "money flower". The drama tells the stories of those who live in the illusion that they dominate money, but actually they are consumed by money. Na Mo-hyun has a free soul that listens well and laughs well and likes to play, and is an environmental activist and a middle school science teacher.

Kim Ji-min played a funny junior high school student 'Na Ik-hee' in SBS 'Super Family 2017'  in July. Despite her young age, she has played a stable role in crossing over jinji and comics, and he has become a child actor who is looking forward to the future.

On the other hand, 'money flower' starring Kim Ji Min is scheduled to be broadcast first in November following 'Thieving Thief'.

86715415.1.jpg

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20171012/86715418/1

• Like 2

First broadcast changed to 11th November :

Actor Jang Seung-Jo was selected as the main character of MBC's new weekend drama 'Money Flower'.

The 'money flower' is a story of those who live in the illusion that they dominate money, but actually they are dominated by money. Jang Seung-jo has both money and love, but he is in charge of Bucheon, chief of the chaebol's third generation, who chooses to marry Na Mo-Hyun (Park Se-young) for group succession.

Jang Seung-jo is a young man from the orphanage to Chung-Ah Group's Strategic Planning Office, the managing director of the legal department.

Jang Seung-jo made his debut in 2005 as a musical "proposal" and built his own acting color by taking various characters without distinction of genre by crossing film, drama, and drama.

'Money Flowers' will be broadcasted on November 11th following 'Thieving Thief'.

2017101709171515889-540x761.jpg

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1318065

• Like 2

[Sports Today ] Actor Im Kang Sung joins 'money flower'.

On October 17, DM Entertainment said, "Im Kang Sung has been cast in the MBC new weekend drama 'Money Flower'."

The 'money flower' depicts the story of those who live in the illusion that they are dominating money but who have actually been consumed by money. It is written by Lee Hee-won and Lee Myung-hee who wrote 'Air City' and 'Jang Young-sil', and directed by Kim Hee-won, whose works include  'Love you like fate', 'Gorgeous temptation' and 'Golden pocket'.

Im Kang Sung will play the role of 'Jang Ye Cheon', which is a confrontation between Jang Hyuk, Jang Seung Jo and Choong Ah group in the play.

Meanwhile, 'money flower' will be broadcast first in November following 'Thieving Thief'.

2017101710531210392_1.jpg

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2017101710531210392

• Like 2

New actor Jo Byung-gyu appears in 'money flower'.

According to a number of broadcasters on January 17, Jo Byung-gyu plays Kang Pil-joo's childhood, played by Jang Hyuk in MBC's new weekend drama 'Money Flower'.

Kang Pil-joo (Jang Hyuk / Jo Byung-kyu) is a person who comes from the orphanage to the chief of the Justice Team of the ChungA Group Strategic Planning Office. Success is achieved based on rapid brain rotation and accurate task processing ability.

Jo Byeong-gyu, who made his debut through KBS 2TV 'Huayu-School 2015' in 2015, will be performing Jung Hyun-hee (Bonnae) at KBS 2TV 'Lingerie Girls' Twin brother of Lee, Bong Su, and impressed the audience.

On the other hand, 'Money flower' is a work that depicts the story of those who live in the mistaken sense of dominating money but who have actually been consumed by money. Kim Hee-won PD, who introduced Lee Myung-hee who wrote 'Air City' and 'Jang Young-sil', and 'Golden Luck', 'Gorgeous Temptation' and 'Golden Bag'. It will follow after 'Thieving Thief' ends, scheduled first broadcast in November.

1508228599738386.png

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=904192&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.sg%2F

• Like 2

Thank you Prettysup  Loving the updates!  We have fresh new faces for this drama. How cool is that they're with excellent actors.

JH Ig update is classic JH he looks god in black and white.  Is that thew second lead? on the Piano and even the one laying down with the poster shooting?

On 10/17/2017 at 9:31 PM, Gerry58 said:

@Prettysup- thanks for the update. Not familiar with both actors but 2nd male lead is handsome. At least they use older actors in their 30s not young idols. So they delay by 1 week, well we just have to wait. Weather getting colder so the cast are wearing jackets. 

Same with Gerry, I'm not familiar with  both actors. Second lead for Jang Seung-Jo.. who.. .. well, I have no idea who he is.  But good for him he's getting a main second lead. So he's going to have dramatic scenes here as character grew up in orphanage. I feels he's going to be  dongsaeng to Jang Hyuks character who's going to be  a hyung to him  at the orphanage.  Second lead probably  WILL BE adopted by rich couple. JH as KPJ and second lead  will  have a misunderstanding, but JH as the hyung, who dotes on the  dongsaeng, he'll step aside and let him  be with PSY character even if he feels something for her.

Oh...I got carried  away. I wrote my own script. :tongue: But I feel it's something like that.

Looking forward to excellent acting of JH and see how the second lead fare in this drama. 

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

New actor Jo Byung-gyu appears in 'money flower'.

According to a number of broadcasters on January 17, Jo Byung-gyu plays Kang Pil-joo's childhood, played by Jang Hyuk in MBC's new weekend drama 'Money Flowe

Oh I recently watch this  new young actor's drama called Girls Generation1979 ( I consider as  one of my 2017 favs). Happy he's got a new project already

• Like 2

14 hours ago, jongski said:

Thank you Prettysup  Loving the updates!  We have fresh new faces for this drama. How cool is that they're with excellent actors.

JH Ig update is classic JH he looks god in black and white.  Is that thew second lead? on the Piano and even the one laying down with the poster shooting?

Same with Gerry, I'm not familiar with  both actors. Second lead for Jang Seung-Jo.. who.. .. well, I have no idea who he is.  But good for him he's getting a main second lead. So he's going to have dramatic scenes here as character grew up in orphanage. I feels he's going to be  dongsaeng to Jang Hyuks character who's going to be  a hyung to him  at the orphanage.  Second lead probably  WILL BE adopted by rich couple. JH as KPJ and second lead  will  have a misunderstanding, but JH as the hyung, who dotes on the  dongsaeng, he'll step aside and let him  be with PSY character even if he feels something for her.

Oh...I got carried  away. I wrote my own script. :tongue: But I feel it's something like that.

Looking forward to excellent acting of JH and see how the second lead fare in this drama. 

Oh I recently watch this  new young actor's drama called Girls Generation1979 ( I consider as  one of my 2017 favs). Happy he's got a new project already

Yeah the one at the piano with puppet strings is the second male lead Jang Seung-Jo. I have watched him in another drama before, he acted as a bad guy there.

As for the  new young actor, he also acted as Park So Dam's little brother in Beautiful Mind.

Looking at the characters' names, my guess is the second male lead (Jang Seung-jo) and the other  guy (Lim Jang-sung) are brothers, since their names are so similiar. Then the old man (Lee Soon-jae) is probably their father, since he has the same surname as them.

Lee Soon-jae : Jang Kook-hwan (father?)

Jang Seung-jo : Jang Boo-cheon (elder bro?)

Im Kang-sung : Jang Ye-cheon (younger bro?)

• Like 2