Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017-2018] Money Flower 돈 꽃

2 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Did Hyukie join them?

Not sure. As far as I know by seeing their IGs from the cast JBC and YSW were off to Jeju. Don't know about others. Waiting for pics.

• Like 11

So I finally brought myself to watch the subbed episodes. Didn't want to say goodbye , hence i dragged my feet. I liked how every Jang received their comeuppance. And  JMR going mental was the best punishment for her especially for a woman who had craved and desired power and control. As I had speculated she did have a hand in JSM's death. She and JKH are really the worst sort of parents. They are willing to even sacrifice their children (JMR outing JBC's birth secret and JKH pulling the life support  off JSM) just to achieve their own ambitions. 

It was ironic that JBC was the only one who was not punished, however I did think the writer gave his character a good redemption arc till the point where I had some sympathy for him. This is coming from me who had not much love for JBC as I always felt he was self centered and self serving even right to eps 22.  ( Jang Seung Jo was perfectly casted for this role)

As to the OTP...i bawled my eyes out during this scene...gahhh....no kiss, no hug....but yet the longing in their eyes did more and said more about their love for each other than any word or physical action could. In my mind , their  ending though open felt hopeful. JEC being reborn also means a new beginning for them. ( One can hope , no? :D)

giphy.gif

I have really enjoyed this thread as much as I have enjoyed the drama. Thank you all for your thoughts, insights and updates. I am glad I picked this one up, and it was the excitement among you all that piqued my curiosity and led me to watch. The cast is fantastic but I have to say this is a Jang Hyuk masterpiece! It's his nuanced expressions and controlled emotions that took this drama to another level. I hope to see him in another drama soon , after a well-deserved rest of course.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 15
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Park Se-young joined the Jeju trip

Woo Wang Jeju Island ..... It's so good, but snow ..... ㅠ

13 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Did Hyukie join them?

I dont think he did, the news just came out today that he is travelling to the Grand Canyon to film JTBC variety program 'Carefree Travellers' in February, which I guess will be pretty soon since the Lunar New Year is in mid February, and I think they will return before that.

Edited by triplem
Pls do not post consecutively within an hour. Edit to add
  • Like 15

interview with Jang hyuk - got eng sub

He chose 3 best scenes- 2 are with sy :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

I'm waiting on english subs for the final episodes! But I read everyone's posts. And I read the live recaps. I think I know what happened now. Thank you! I am so happy that KPJ didn't die. I think we all assumed he was going to die earlier. Does anyone remember? And I saw some posts saying he died, but then everyone said he didn't die. I believe Gradpa, uncle, and yeo cheon went to prison, right? I was not expecting that! I am so shocked! 

I am so shocked by a lot of things I read in all of your posts. And I'm shocked by all the the things I read in the live recaps. I don't think this drama was ever boring and I don't think it was ever predictable. I think the writers were amazing!

I'm so happy! But I can't help but feel sadness in my heart. This drama is so special to me, and it is so close to my heart. And I feel like I am losing a part of myself. I feel like I am losing someone I care about. And I'm not ready for it to end. I feel so empty inside. My heart is hurting.  I will never forget this beautiful drama. The cast was amazing to me. Everyone is an amazing actor and actress to me. I am a new fan of all the actors and actresses! I feel like the drama isn't finished. I feel like there's more to tell us. And I loved every part of the drama. It had me guessing in every episode. I am so happy that I found this drama. It has made a big difference in my life. It made my boring life more fun :).

And I agree it made me wait for weekends! This is such a special drama to me, and I hope it is successful!

And I am in tears! I am so happy but at the same time I am sad. I wish I had more to say but I think everyone has said everything that is important :)  And I agree with everything you all have said. And I think there are too many amazing posts to quote!

Beautiful drama to me. Beautiful cast to me. Beautiful story to me. I felt like I was living with all of them. I felt like I was part of the drama. 

I can't control these tears. I don't know how to say goodbye.

Edit:

I hope the cast enjoys their trip to Jeju :) 

@Prettysup Thank you for the articles!

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 14

Sy’s fashion

Good news for those missing sy- she will appear on variety show in 2 Days time with her co-star from glorious day :lol:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Oh so Jang Hyuk went for the Jeju trip as well ! And I think I see Lee Mi-sook,  Yong-goo, Uncle Jang and Chauffeur Oh as well, not too sure who else are in the pic haha.. all wearing dark glassess..

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

interview with Jang hyuk - got eng sub

He chose 3 best scenes- 2 are with sy :D

No, the best 3 scenes he chose were : Revealing that he is Jang Eun-cheon to Jung Mal-ran, the car-turning scene with Na Mo-hyun and the crying scene with grandpa Jang Kook-hwan.

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=15177295331321928019

1517729413_1321928.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Oh so Jang Hyuk went for the Jeju trip as well ! And I think I see Lee Mi-sook,  Yong-goo, Uncle Jang and Chauffeur Oh as well, not too sure who else are in the pic haha.. all wearing dark glassess..

Wow! He has been acting out of character lately. First he embarrased us fans by wearing 'normal' clothes at wrap-up party and then he went on a trip with his team. But relief is his 'style' is back.:lol: 

The lady sitting next to Dam Ryu is the writer Lee Myung Hee.

3 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

No, the best 3 scenes he chose were : Revealing that he is Jang Eun-cheon to Jung Mal-ran, the car-turning scene with Na Mo-hyun and the crying scene with grandpa Jang Kook-hwan.

So he made everybody happy except Jang Seung Jo.:D

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

Found this article. Jang Seung Jo looks quiet youthful and I was shocked to find out that he is 36. But for me more shocking is Im Kang Sung who played Jang Yeo Cheon is also 36. Both of them are only five years younger than JH and I was wondering why Kang Pil Joo was surrounded by the babies.:lol:

Netizens are in shock after finding out the age of idol-like actor Jang Seung Jo

We all thought he was like an idol but he was actually an ahjussi.

The actor has starred in many weekend and daily dramas.

He has also guested on MBC's 'Radio Star' in 2015 and gained attention for Many described Jang Seung Jo as Ji Chang Wook + JYJ's Jaejoong.

his flower boy visuals. 

misc_1517420071_%E3%85%93%E3%84%B4%E3%84

But after some research on Jang Seung Jo, many fell in deep shock because Jang Seung Jo is almost 40! Yes, you read that right. The idol-like actor is 38-years-old to be exact. 

It doesn't end here. What's more shocking is that he's actually married; not just to anyone but to Lina of CSJH The Grace

misc_1517420260_%E3%85%85%E3%84%B7%E3%85

Netizens are in great shock at his youthful look. Comments stated, "Hul? He was married? I remember clapping and giggling with my mom when watching his drama because he's so handsome", "He's more good looking than many idols", "I'm just more shocked that he's actually married", "He's soooooooo handsome", "I thought he was in his 20s..."

Source: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/01/netizens-are-in-shock-after-finding-out-the-age-of-idol-like-actor-jang-seung-jo

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

Wow! He has been acting out of character lately. First he embarrased us fans by wearing 'normal' clothes at wrap-up party and then he went on a trip with his team. But relief is his 'style' is back.:lol: 

The lady sitting next to Dam Ryu is the writer Lee Myung Hee.

So he made everybody happy except Jang Seung Jo.:D

Haha he had to dress up during the party probably coz the MBC president was present lol..

As for Jang Seung-jo, I think both of them already have a mutual understanding that lies beyond such superficial things haha..

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Haha he had to dress up during the party probably coz the MBC president was present lol..

Oh I remember I think it was in old Win Win episode where he said that he told KBS president that he'll dress properly for the awards ceremony because in 1999 KBS awards he was wearing a sweater with the bunny pattern.:blink: 

Despite ridiculousness of his daily style he maintains the decency in formal events. He respects formal ocassions. He never stooped to the level of So Ji Sub or Kang Do Won.lols

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

On 2/5/2018 at 2:44 AM, mimisl123 said:

The scene where he was saved for the second time by the love of his life says that it is time for the new begining as the real JEC. First time he was saved by her inorder to get his revenge, second time start his new life. And for that it is NMH  who brings him back and signalling him to come start fresh by sending him the Mail also that in seclusion  (without anyone knowing) that goes to say after saving him she looked after him until he went to Gapyeomg and she was the one who knew where he was. Also it is a way for NMH to tell him that it is time to shorten the distance between them, so the last scene where she sees him walking out means She knows he has accepted her request and is back  (like the migratory birds) to an unpolluted company to start new, his life and the deep love theyhave. She was relieved to see him from behind. Remember that NMH did what KPJ asked her to do, not to leave cheong A and clean up the foundation and maintain it purely. And in that last scene it is a promise that she makes to keep him in her heart and no one can replace him in her heart, after heading those words KPJ coming closer meant that it possible to shorten the distance but they both need time. She understood it and that's why she held his hand to say she knows that and she will be waiting until he is ready to begin again and open his heart to her. Man that talk with their eyes!! 

I love this, I couldn't have written such a beautiful insight to this dramas end. Thank you:heart:

This was my first time watching Jang Hyuk and Park Se Young in a drama,  I will be waiting for their next dramas. 

• Like 10

6 hours ago, evie7 said:

I love this, I couldn't have written such a beautiful insight to this dramas end. Thank you:heart:

This was my first time watching Jang Hyuk and Park Se Young in a drama,  I will be waiting for their next dramas. 

Oh you can watch Beautiful Mind, both of them also starred in that, just that PSY is the second lead there.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1