Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017-2018] Money Flower 돈 꽃

Sound strange and open ending like u guys all saids. Yes we need subtitle so we know truth and get better perception about the ending

• Like 10

35 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

what kind of ending is that????????????????? 

Haahahhahaa. At least both our three main leads still alive :lol: positive thinking even i don't get it tooo like u

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

Hi folks, and Sorry to just jump in .... :)

My interpretation (without subs)

Janghuk (Kang Pil-joo aka Jang Eun-chun) DID die ultimately, didn't he?

The last bit was just him visiting in spirit, brushing past them all ... as a peaceful last farewell to the place where he aspired to be and fought so many corporate and internal emotional battles  ... and then, leaving to a more peaceful place without vengeance, scheming greed and battles.

OR:

As he laid dying on that rooftop at night - all these flashbacks of the company/of what could be ...

And then the end - looking down at the skyscrapers from above, from a way bigger picture ... at humans and their fallacies ... looking down from the sky. 

Edited by jus-ash
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Kang Pil Joo dies?

OMG there will be a chaos in my next ahjumma club gathering.... I bet they are all ready to watch the last 2 episodes... WHY...... WHY...... WHY....... WHY.... I have no words.... (losing my strength to watch the last 2 episodes.... OMG this feels like Jang Ok Jung all over again...)

there goes my wishes and hopes............................................ this feeling again........... I need my theraphy to chinese  dramas....

Spoiler

source.gif

• Like 8
  • LOL 6

I didn't imagine that the end will be so awkward..the three of them working at the same company. Didn't JBC said to NMH not to see each other otherwise he will not let her go? Now what? It is a possible ending that both of them are starting to reconcile or be friends? Or NMH recalling KPJ at work maybe to start a thing with him? The smirk on KPJ&JBC means that they still care about each other and maybe in the future they will start a clean relationship, being friends. God the ending is so frustrating!!! We are asking so many questions. Now everyone is fabricating his own scenario..cause everything is possible..i think in the end everyone get's the proper punishment..just the love line isn't complete:D

• Like 16

Spoiler

No, Pil Joo didn't die.  Somehow, MH found him on the roof and saved him. 

The stabber was the supposedly illegitimate son of the grandfather's, who had been seeking acknowledgement from the grandfather.  We, first, saw him in one of the early episodes.  He was also the guy taken down by Pil Joo, when he threaten to jump off the roof of the Cheong A building.  

More than once, it was stated that the Jang family has never acknowledged any offspring not born into the legitimate family. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, jus-ash said:

Hi folks, and Sorry to just jump in .... :)

My interpretation (without subs)

Janghuk (Kang Pil-joo aka Jang Eun-chun) DID die ultimately, didn't he?

The last bit was just him visiting in spirit, brushing past them al as a peaceful last farewell to the place where he aspired to be and fought so many corporate and internal emotional battles  ... and then ... leaving to a more peaceful place without vengeance, scheming greed and battles.

And then looking down at the skyscrapers from above, from a way bigger picture ... at humans and their fallacies ... looking down from the sky. 

I just finished watching both episodes with subs and honestly I wish there had been one last NMH / KPJ scene but I am ok with the ending. I'll clarify a few things for those who haven't watched yet: 

The reason KPJ ignores JBC at the end is because JBC told him to pretend they don't know each other should they meet again during their goodbye scene earlier in episode 24. I think the reason  JBC was at the company is for the CEO recruitment (more on this below).  I think the KPJ / JBC relationship is completely done. 

Also some of you correctly  predicted JMR was involved in JSM's death, also he was planning to leave her the day he died to go and be with eun cheon / Kyung Cheon and their mother. 

I don't think KPJ is dead, NMH saved him on the roof and KPJ went and did what he originally planned to do before getting stabbed. KPJ was planning to leave Cheong A and live a quiet life on his bee farm. MR woo apparently did a terrible job as CEO / chairman and ended up getting fired and the company is struggling a bit. So the company is having a CEO search that is open to anyone (one of KPJ's originally ideas before he went to prison), if you have the ability you have a chance. What NMH did was send KPJ a letter detailing the CEO recruitment guidelines,  in my opinion it's a way for her to ask him to come back.  KPJ choosing to give Pil joo back his name at the bee farm and leaving to enter the CEO competition is his way of saying he wants to come back. Lastly remember what NMH told Eun Cheon about him not being happy if he can't use his real name. 

I forgot to mention this before but the reason NMH still works at the foundation is because Pil Joo asked her to before he went to prison, she was originally going to quit. He told her that she can do good working at the foundation, at the time she told him she would think about it but as we can see she made the decision to stay. So if KPJ comes back as the CEO he'll be working closely with NMH in the future. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

9 minutes ago, kysy said:

I just finished watching both episodes with subs and honestly I wish there had been one last NMH / KPJ scene but I am ok with the ending. I'll clarify a few things for those who haven't watched yet: 

The reason KPJ ignores JBC at the end is because JBC told him to pretend they don't know each other should they meet again during their goodbye scene earlier in episode 24. I think the reason  JBC was at the company is for the CEO recruitment (more on this below).  I think the KPJ / JBC relationship is completely done. 

Also some of you correctly  predicted JMR was involved in JSM's death, also he was planning to leave her the day he died to go and be with eun cheon / Kyung Cheon and their mother. 

I don't think KPJ is dead, NMH saved him on the roof and KPJ went and did what he originally planned to do before getting stabbed. KPJ was planning to leave Cheong A and live a quiet life on his bee farm. MR woo apparently did a terrible job as CEO / chairman and ended up getting fired and the company is struggling a bit. So the company is having a CEO search that is open to anyone (one of KPJ's originally ideas before he went to prison), if you have the ability you have a chance. What NMH did was send KPJ a letter detailing the CEO recruitment guidelines,  in my opinion it's a way for her to ask him to come back.  KPJ choosing to give Pil joo back his name at the bee farm and leaving to enter the CEO competition is his way of saying he wants to come back. Lastly remember what NMH told Eun Cheon about him not being happy if he can't use his real name. 

I forgot to mention this before but the reason NMH still works at the foundation is because Pil Joo asked her to before he went to prison, she was originally going to quit. He told her that she can do good working at the foundation, at the time she told him she would think about it but as we can see she made the decision to stay. So if KPJ comes back as the CEO he'll be working closely with NMH in the future. 

I totally BUY your intepretation! :)

• Like 13

Yes, both PJ and BC were at the company to interview for the CEO position.  I think that Pil Joo had convinced the grandfather to amend the company by-laws regarding how the CEO is to be selected. Instead of keeping it in the Jang family, they would select the CEO through an open and competitive process.

This was a magnificent execution of a drama with all the traditional makjang cliches.  In my mind, there is only one other drama, La Dolce Vita/Bittersweet Life, to equal this one.:)

• Like 14

So, it's 1.20am here and I've just watched both episodes with subs. What can I say? Episode 23 felt satisfying and I liked what had happened. Episode 24, in all honesty, felt dragged in the middle but it eventually resolved OK for our main lead, who didn't die. The montage may made it seem he did but we know he's surely alive because Mo Hyun sends him the application to run for CEO of Cheong A. This time Pil Joo will legally compete with other people as Eun Cheon, since him being stabbed and almost die is a way for him to methaporically die as Kang Pil Joo and be reborn as Eun Cheon (like I said one time). So, basically it's a good ending if we see it in general perspective because the bad guys are punished and our main character lives.

The only thing that saddens me is that it's an open ending for him and Mo Hyun. After he goes out of prison (he had to stay there for 3 years, but maybe he got out earlier) he meets MH in the chairman office and omg if eyes could talk, those two would be telling each other words of love. I think PJ didn't want to open his heart to MH because he knew he did her wrong and despite she is letting him know subtly that she'd be willing to move on with him, he lets his reason win and not his heart. But the way they look at each other makes me think that there is hope for them in the future, just... we will never be able to see whether yes or nope. In the end Pil Joo decided to do what he had to do and to auto-punish himself by not letting himself be happy with the woman he loves, but now that everything is over, he can start anew as Eun Cheon and become the chairman of Cheong A by showing his abilities and not because he threatned his grandfather. The fact that Mo Hyun is the last person who sees Pil Joo before he goes out of the building is also telling: he decided to come back not only to the place that started it all, but also to the place where she will be 24/7 (he told her that she could keep her job at the Foundation to clean all the slush funds that were made before, if she wanted, so he was surprised to see her there). Which means that Pil Joo and Mo Hyun will likely be a lot around each other if he gets appointed again... and somehow, since I see their relationship as fated, to also start something. This, again, sadly offscreen. We will never see it. But I see it as hopeful.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

I have not watched it but sounds like it’s an ending I wanted :) 

Revenge nicely done. Those that deserves it, got it. 

• Like 11

11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Now, isn't ironic JBC is not in jail but the rest are. JBC really has lived a charmed life. Everyone protected JBC till the end . Isn't he the luckiest man in the drama. It's seem being dumb was what saved him in the end. Is JBC chairman of the company ??? I would rather not have him be chairman of anything because he might succumb to the money again. smh Smh smh 

@UnniSarah  I felt the same way.. Everybody went to jail but JBC.. I thought JMR performance at the end was awesome..  Just as we all thought she did kill JS  because he was leaving to go to his family.. G/pa just help finish the job..  JMR still til the very end tried to get what wasn't hers or her son to begin with.. What I find stupid on JBC part is that his own mother outed him to the public why try and shoot  KPJ..  JMR did that to get JBC to react she tried to gain public sympathy as well having her son to get his hands dirty saying that KPJ blackmailed her.. Well she lost her credibility when she was convicted of killing Mr. Oh.. Let's not forget revealing who KPJ really is that was to hurt the family and G/pa since her poisoning act didn't work on  him.. She got off light three years for murder unreal.. If we had a season 2 for this drama I would say she's faking being crazy..  She lived her life really thinking that Cheong A belongs to her it wouldn't be one minute wasted that she wouldn't be planning her return.. First person in her line of sight would be KPJ .. She would have him killed before she left that hospital..

I'm happy KPJ made them all give up there wealth.. This is the only way to teach uncle YC BC G/pa and JMR a good lesson.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, purplebass said:

So, it's 1.20am here and I've just watched both episodes with subs. What can I say? Episode 23 felt satisfying and I liked what had happened. Episode 24, in all honesty, felt dragged in the middle but it eventually resolved OK for our main lead, who didn't die. The montage may made it seem he did but we know he's surely alive because Mo Hyun sends him the application to run for CEO of Cheong A. This time Pil Joo will legally compete with other people as Eun Cheon, since him being stabbed and almost die is a way for him to methaporically die as Kang Pil Joo and be reborn as Eun Cheon (like I said one time). So, basically it's a good ending if we see it in general perspective because the bad guys are punished and our main character lives.

The only thing that saddens me is that it's an open ending for him and Mo Hyun. After he goes out of prison (he had to stay there for 3 years, but maybe he got out earlier) he meets MH in the chairman office and omg if eyes could talk, those two would be telling each other words of love. I think PJ didn't want to open his heart to MH because he knew he did her wrong and despite she is letting him know subtly that she'd be willing to move on with him, he lets his reason win and not his heart. But the way they look at each other makes me think that there is hope for them in the future, just... we will never be able to see whether yes or nope. In the end Pil Joo decided to do what he had to do and to auto-punish himself by not letting himself be happy with the woman he loves, but now that everything is over, he can start anew as Eun Cheon and become the chairman of Cheong A by showing his abilities and not because he threatned his grandfather. The fact that Mo Hyun is the last person who sees Pil Joo before he goes out of the building is also telling: he decided to come back not only to the place that started it all, but also to the place where she will be 24/7 (he told her that she could keep her job at the Foundation to clean all the slush funds that were made before, if she wanted, so he was surprised to see her there). Which means that Pil Joo and Mo Hyun will likely be a lot around each other if he gets appointed again... and somehow, since I see their relationship as fated, to also start something. This, again, sadly offscreen. We will never see it. But I see it as hopeful.

At first I also thought KPJ died and his spirit came back. Ha ha the writer wants to trick us. Although disappointed no kissing scene, I am satisfied with the scenes in the car and office- very touching the way they look at each other- no need words. Our OTP did an excellent job 

The ending is hopeful- both in same office and he can start anew 

Saw the rating - highest 23.9%

Congrats to the cast

Love the ladies fashion and sy looks beautiful in every shot 

• Like 16

I totally agree with @purplebass. Just watched both with subs and it made a lot of sense now. As for the ending i think he came back for a fresh start as Eun Cheon and that is what NMH wanted. That parting scene, she said that she will keep him in her heart and she did exactly what KPJ told her to do by staying at the foundation, and also they know they both want each other which NMH told him. So as i can see the best way to end was this even though you feel a bit empty. The fresh start for JEC can happen both with Cheong A and NMH because both of them will be by their sides until death. That's the fated love she was dreaming about and as for the poster where KPJ closing one eye of NMH is by protecting her, actually they are both protecting each other. Also, KPJ living in Gapyeong only NMH knew i think and they both have their own agendas regarding them. lets say it is a happy ending for our OTP. And JBC and KPJ their bromance was not ruined in my opinion, they were just keeping their word to ignore each other but JBC was happy to see him too. All in all Great drama and there couldn't have been any other way to end this masterpiece. Bit disappointing that our OTP did not have another scene where they talk their hearts out, but if eyes could talk it all meant sense about them.

Can anyone out there translate this or please let us know when the Eng translation comes. Please!!!!

http://tv.naver.com/v/2656873/list/188442

When will i ever see all of them in one project again!!!! :bawling: Already Missing Money Flower!

Edited by mimisl123
  • Like 12
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, annisyadwir said:

Haahahhahaa. At least both our three main leads still alive :lol: positive thinking even i don't get it tooo like u

@annisyadwir  I like the ending.. Yes it's and open ending but it gives a chance to a better man to run the company.. As of now the company is being operated by the 10 yr plan that KPJ put together.. This is the very reason he was sent those papers to interview for the Chairman position.. He is the highest candidate and his credentials speaks for themselves being that he has 20yrs in the company and cleaned up a lot of there dirt..

I found the look on JBc face in the end kind of vengeful he was happy to see KPJ but he knows he's the person to beat..

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Happy ending, nobody dies! 

I can’t wait to watch!!!! Need to wait for girl to nap first.

• Like 10