[Drama 2017-2018] Money Flower 돈 꽃

Go Seung Ji

I am a bit jaded from these drama's and have invested time in them only to be annoyed by the plot line or ending so now i have criteria for my dramas'

- Does it end well.
- Do i like the chemistry of the main characters.
- Is there any secondary characters I can enjoy.
- What is the plot line to the drama.
-- males stupidly accepting all blame for stuff.
-- Crazy females determined to destroy relationships to score the men.
-- stupid men agreeing to marriage or relationships out of guilt on what the evil character has done.
-- the amount of time it takes to resolve some of the above stupidity.
-- are the families going to go psycho crazy and object which will take up 70% of the drama
-- how long is the drama and how long is each episode - is it bareable to watch it all.

-- Oh yes i love him but as its too difficult i will sacrifice myself, rip his life apart and put him in pain.  But its still for the greater good, as I will wake up to myself after i have bored the audience for 20 episodes.

That being said i must admit i have followed this one all the way through so far..

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

JMR has gone off on the deep end.. 

Spoiler

It seems she poisoned G/pa and now on to KPj.. JBc has went and retrieved his shot gun.. I expected thus much from him.. It seems his mom knows his mom is kill crazy and decides to take the task at hand himself..

I think she did poisoned JMs and G/pa knew about it..

What or who is Ny Young that they keep mentioning..?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

In a strange way I do hope that JBC & KPJ can bond.  Its strange I didnt like alot of his attitude, but it also had the appearance of KPJ acting like a scolding older brother to him.  Neither of them are right in what they have done but then again they have been together for 20 years, be disappointing if they loose that bond and JBC cant get over himself or KPJ cant move past it all at the end to allow him closer.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, triplem said:

JMR the fashion queen is in jail clothes! Jbc & KPJ goes to visit her . She’s gone nuts. She calls KPJ by her husband’s name - JSM !  She’s crying & talking about Jbc like he’s not there . Jbc was so sad, he can’t take it. KPJ leaves & JMR keeps calling asking JSM where he is going. I Guess this is the best punishment for her

I did say that KPJ broke her by using her attractions to him @triplem.. She fell for both father and son the irony must have destroyed her fragile state of mind since she killed JSM. LOL LOL  Great justice has finally come to Jung Mal Ran. Smh smh smh  

Now that KpJ is done with his revenge WHAT WILL HE DO NOW???? His only reason for living since the day NMH saved him was to avenge his family and teach them a lesson.. :bawling: Now he doesn't know what to do with himself. I am kinda worried right now. 

• Like 6

Now, isn't ironic JBC is not in jail but the rest are. JBC really has lived a charmed life. Everyone protected JBC till the end . Isn't he the luckiest man in the drama. It's seem being dumb was what saved him in the end. Is JBC chairman of the company ??? I would rather not have him be chairman of anything because he might succumb to the money again. smh Smh smh 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, mimisl123 said:

I almost cried watching JBC cry infronf of grandpa. I think he shot JMR. I smell a happy ending at the end people. I don't understand anything that they say though.

@mimisl123  I didn't because it was phony.. JMr tried to poison G/pa and JBc delivered it..  You see how fast G/pa stop eating it.. 

3 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

What! KPJ died??:dissapointed_relieved:

@bebebisous33  From the last few episodes I had started thinking he was living on borrowed time.. 

Well all the pure bloods went to jail including G/pa.. But my big question is did KPJ make G/pa donate all that money? 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

And open ending

Yes but why! I thought they will at least get together. Open ending does not seem right. personally for me it feels so empty. Will a Season 2 be made? because if they do they can take this a long way.

• Like 11

43 minutes ago, triplem said:

Nmh brings the list to the prosecutors. Again KPJ Name is mentioned. 

Later JSM & JYC read some news online & sees KPJ on the news giving some interview to the press. 

@triplem  She threw him under the bus when her own father didn't mention anything about KPJ.. She seemed upset that he turned himself in which is what she wanted him to do..

Love how KPJ let out a deep sigh as into breathing again..

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

( I am so confused now- what the heck is happening ??) 

old man in an unconscious State in hospital now attended to manager Han

nmh is back to work at Cheong A Foundation.  She ask her staff to send a letter somewhere. Omo! It is sent to KPJ who’s alive!!! Flashback Nmh saved him at the rooftop. KPJ managed to recover & now is back at the office for a board meeting. Jbc saw him & had this strange look . Meeting over . KPJ walks out the building with nmh looking at him fr afar. He smiles to himself & the drama is over !! 

Seriously what kind of ending is this . Ok I need subs desperately 

So she saves his life again Woow  I may be the only one but I didn't want these two together in the end.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, mimisl123 said:

Yes but why! I thought they will at least get together. Open ending does not seem right. personally for me it feels so empty. Will a Season 2 be made? because if they do they can take this a long way.

@mimisl123  I highly doubt there will be a season 2.. 

I had and idea that JMr would end up in a mental hospital playing dress up..

Did anyone pick up on JBc finding out who his daddy is..?

• Like 7