[Drama 2017-2018] Money Flower 돈 꽃

Go Seung Ji

Omg .... I just finish watching it live and raw... I understand little .... but oh my god ... I knew there were something when the first daughter in law went to welcome him in the front of the prison door .. with white tufo and gold on it... 

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, junejungki said:

@jongski @Gerry58

Jang Hyuk is one of my favourite actor. He looks more handsome as he grow older. I love his older version.  I still remember him from The Successful Story of Bright Girl drama with Jang Na Ra. 

He ages gracefully :) and he is full of charisma! I wasn’t able to catch it live, going to watch it raw now! Because it’s JH,  I know he never disappoints with his awesome performance.

• Like 7

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017] Money Flower 돈 꽃 - Two Episodes Every Saturday @ 20:45 KST

Jang Hyuk "Money Flower" intensity from the start ..ranked first among same time slot programs

[Seoul = NewSise]  MBC weekend drama 'money' has exceeded the audience rating of 10% from the first broadcast and announced the smooth start.

According to Nielsen Korea, the MBC new weekend drama "Money Flower", which premiered yesterday, was ranked first among the programs broadcasted at the same time slot, with its first episode getting a rating of 10.3% (national standard) and a second episode of 12.7%.

SBS weekend drama "Bravo My Life" which was broadcast in the same time slot, gathered ratings of 7.3%, 7.2%, 6.9% and 6.8%, while KBS 2TV entertainment program 'The Unit' recorded 4.1% and 3.6%, respectively. 

NISI20171112_0000066809_web.jpg?rnd=2017

http://www.newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20171112_0000145266

• Like 7

Yah I saw live last night. Didn't understand but just roughly know what happened 

Will wait to rewatch again

Jang hyuk was great- love him being bad-richard simmons and fighting the bad guys, sy is so pretty, love looking at her - her hair is so nice. The 2nd lead male is a coward and good for nothing- really sorry sy got married to him. 

Congrats to the cast on the rating- good start

• Like 5

15 hours ago, jongski said:

Yeah! Two hours of Jang Hyuk! JTBC ls still on but diff show now.  I'll be waiting for the  sub. 

@kohnlee I know right.  That good acting should be complemented by good drama with good well written script.

@junejungki the one with Jang Nara, that's good rom-com.  But I prefer him in something like Chuno.

I saw him in Beautiful Mind and Voice. I love both drama. He was really good in both. Jang Hyuk never disappoint me. :)

@Gerry58 Yes, he age gracefully. So handsome and full of charisma :love:

• Like 5

Just finished watching 2 eps with subs and I must say that the drama has really  exceeded my expectations in terms of the plot and cinematography. I like it that JH's role is that of a manipulative man who does everything with his revenge agenda at the back of his mind. But when you watch what he has gone through, you can't help but feel sympathy for him. He is such a complex character. I love the scene when young KPJ  jumped into the water to commit suicide  and he saw his mother and himself and his little brother under the water....it is such a sad and touching moment..especially when his mum pushed the two young kids up with all her might while she sunk deeper as a result...  I feel that JH's acting seemed to have gone up a notch higher again! The tone of his voice, the subtle change of his expressions, he has such a riveting and magnetic screen presence... it's like I might miss something in his acting  if I look away.  Not to mention, he is so hot and charming  in the show! !!:)

• Like 9