[Drama 2017-2018] Money Flower 돈 꽃

Go Seung Ji

SEP 29 2017

Jang Hyuk and Park Se-Young cast in MBC weekend drama series “Money Flower”

DK3j1-WV4AEiSnm.jpg

Jang Hyuk and Park Se-Young are cast for the lead roles in upcoming MBC weekend drama series “Money Flower” (literal title). Story for the drama series will follow people who are driven by greed for money. Jang Hyuk will play lead male character Kang Pil-Joo and Park Se-Young will play lead female character Na Mo-Hyun.

“Money Flower” first airs November 4, 2017 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/jang-hyuk-and-park-se-young-cast-in-mbc-weekend-drama-series-money-flower

• Like 11

On 25.9.2017 at 4:30 AM, alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone :) hi @Go Seung Ji thanks for creating this thread.

I will watch this drama because of Jang Hyuk, same as @jongski Janghyuk is one of my fave top star. Hi @larus you are here too chingu.

I would like to invite my chingu deul here @moodypie @nonski @bebebisous33 @plappi @Sarang21 @maplekist @Mau_Cherry @onnififi @she_ann

Hi Chingu...thank you for the shoutout...since Jang Hyuk is the lead guy, I will have to check it out .:D

• Like 4

Happy October to us! One more month and we'll see this drama. Beautiful Mind reunion for beautiful actors with beautiful top notch acting.  This drama better be good! writing, directing, story telling scenes. I'm glad to hear it's gonna be 24 episodes. Don't forget still/teaser updates. A Jang Hyuk drama means, I'll get to see brilliant acting. #fact

• Like 4

I hope this drama will be more male-centric.  The last drama Voice in which JH was in seems to focus more on the female role.  In this upcoming drama, I want him to have lots of screen time, so much so I can't get up from my seat for a moment :tongue:...  he got to make up for the last few months where he's been absent from the screen and cause us to miss him so much :angry:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Saw a character description of male lead Kang Pil-joo :

A lawyer living in the present time after losing his childhood memories as the heir of a very rich family because of a tragic accident that cost both his mother and brother's deaths.

So that's how he became an orphan - but what about the father ?

• Like 2

Good morning- eagerly waiting for this drama

Jang hyuk looking very manly and sexy with this haircut. 

Hope mbc release more info, do lots of promotion and gives us more photos and bts

Would like to see more romance between him and park  Seyoung cos Jang hyuk is really good for love scenes. His recent drama Voice didn't have any- more on the murders and the psycho 

@Prettysup- maybe due to his memory loss he lost contact with him but later they reconcile? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

@Prettysup- maybe due to his memory loss he lost contact with him but later they reconcile? 

Hmm but the father should have been notified about the accident right? They didn't manage to locate him in the hospital? But with K-dramas anything can happen haha... ok let's wait and see what happens.

• Like 2

On 10/3/2017 at 8:27 PM, Prettysup said:

Jang Hyuk posted on his instagram : First day of Shooting in "Money Flower" 

Yey. Jang Hyuk got same hair style that suits his age and  the character.

14 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Saw a character description of male lead Kang Pil-joo :

A lawyer living in the present time after losing his childhood memories as the heir of a very rich family because of a tragic accident that cost both his mother and brother's deaths.

So that's how he became an orphan - but what about the father ?

Has he played lawyer character before? Always anticipating Jang Hyuk drama or movie. Just one more month and drama will premiere November 4. What's excited again?! :D

• Like 3

11 hours ago, jongski said:

Yey. Jang Hyuk got same hair style that suits his age and  the character.

Has he played lawyer character before? Always anticipating Jang Hyuk drama or movie. Just one more month and drama will premiere November 4. What's excited again?! :D

I think he was also a lawyer in Midas? 

• Like 2

On 30.09.2017 at 9:54 PM, jongski said:

I'm glad to hear it's gonna be 24 episodes.

This drama will have 24 episodes? I am also glad to hear this. It is confirmed? If it is a medium drama I can commit to it. :) November is close. Hope to see more stills/ promotional news.

• Like 4