[Drama 2017-2018] Money Flower 돈 꽃

Go Seung Ji

1 hour ago, jus-ash said:

Hi folks, and Sorry to just jump in .... :)

My interpretation (without subs)

Janghuk (Kang Pil-joo aka Jang Eun-chun) DID die ultimately, didn't he?

The last bit was just him visiting in spirit, brushing past them al as a peaceful last farewell to the place where he aspired to be and fought so many corporate and internal emotional battles  ... and then ... leaving to a more peaceful place without vengeance, scheming greed and battles.

And then looking down at the skyscrapers from above, from a way bigger picture ... at humans and their fallacies ... looking down from the sky. 

I just finished watching both episodes with subs and honestly I wish there had been one last NMH / KPJ scene but I am ok with the ending. I'll clarify a few things for those who haven't watched yet: 

The reason KPJ ignores JBC at the end is because JBC told him to pretend they don't know each other should they meet again during their goodbye scene earlier in episode 24. I think the reason  JBC was at the company is for the CEO recruitment (more on this below).  I think the KPJ / JBC relationship is completely done. 

Also some of you correctly  predicted JMR was involved in JSM's death, also he was planning to leave her the day he died to go and be with eun cheon / Kyung Cheon and their mother. 

I don't think KPJ is dead, NMH saved him on the roof and KPJ went and did what he originally planned to do before getting stabbed. KPJ was planning to leave Cheong A and live a quiet life on his bee farm. MR woo apparently did a terrible job as CEO / chairman and ended up getting fired and the company is struggling a bit. So the company is having a CEO search that is open to anyone (one of KPJ's originally ideas before he went to prison), if you have the ability you have a chance. What NMH did was send KPJ a letter detailing the CEO recruitment guidelines,  in my opinion it's a way for her to ask him to come back.  KPJ choosing to give Pil joo back his name at the bee farm and leaving to enter the CEO competition is his way of saying he wants to come back. Lastly remember what NMH told Eun Cheon about him not being happy if he can't use his real name. 

I forgot to mention this before but the reason NMH still works at the foundation is because Pil Joo asked her to before he went to prison, she was originally going to quit. He told her that she can do good working at the foundation, at the time she told him she would think about it but as we can see she made the decision to stay. So if KPJ comes back as the CEO he'll be working closely with NMH in the future. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, kysy said:

I just finished watching both episodes with subs and honestly I wish there had been one last NMH / KPJ scene but I am ok with the ending. I'll clarify a few things for those who haven't watched yet: 

The reason KPJ ignores JBC at the end is because JBC told him to pretend they don't know each other should they meet again during their goodbye scene earlier in episode 24. I think the reason  JBC was at the company is for the CEO recruitment (more on this below).  I think the KPJ / JBC relationship is completely done. 

Also some of you correctly  predicted JMR was involved in JSM's death, also he was planning to leave her the day he died to go and be with eun cheon / Kyung Cheon and their mother. 

I don't think KPJ is dead, NMH saved him on the roof and KPJ went and did what he originally planned to do before getting stabbed. KPJ was planning to leave Cheong A and live a quiet life on his bee farm. MR woo apparently did a terrible job as CEO / chairman and ended up getting fired and the company is struggling a bit. So the company is having a CEO search that is open to anyone (one of KPJ's originally ideas before he went to prison), if you have the ability you have a chance. What NMH did was send KPJ a letter detailing the CEO recruitment guidelines,  in my opinion it's a way for her to ask him to come back.  KPJ choosing to give Pil joo back his name at the bee farm and leaving to enter the CEO competition is his way of saying he wants to come back. Lastly remember what NMH told Eun Cheon about him not being happy if he can't use his real name. 

I forgot to mention this before but the reason NMH still works at the foundation is because Pil Joo asked her to before he went to prison, she was originally going to quit. He told her that she can do good working at the foundation, at the time she told him she would think about it but as we can see she made the decision to stay. So if KPJ comes back as the CEO he'll be working closely with NMH in the future. 

I totally BUY your intepretation! :)

• Like 13

Yes, both PJ and BC were at the company to interview for the CEO position.  I think that Pil Joo had convinced the grandfather to amend the company by-laws regarding how the CEO is to be selected. Instead of keeping it in the Jang family, they would select the CEO through an open and competitive process.

This was a magnificent execution of a drama with all the traditional makjang cliches.  In my mind, there is only one other drama, La Dolce Vita/Bittersweet Life, to equal this one.:)

• Like 13

So, it's 1.20am here and I've just watched both episodes with subs. What can I say? Episode 23 felt satisfying and I liked what had happened. Episode 24, in all honesty, felt dragged in the middle but it eventually resolved OK for our main lead, who didn't die. The montage may made it seem he did but we know he's surely alive because Mo Hyun sends him the application to run for CEO of Cheong A. This time Pil Joo will legally compete with other people as Eun Cheon, since him being stabbed and almost die is a way for him to methaporically die as Kang Pil Joo and be reborn as Eun Cheon (like I said one time). So, basically it's a good ending if we see it in general perspective because the bad guys are punished and our main character lives.

The only thing that saddens me is that it's an open ending for him and Mo Hyun. After he goes out of prison (he had to stay there for 3 years, but maybe he got out earlier) he meets MH in the chairman office and omg if eyes could talk, those two would be telling each other words of love. I think PJ didn't want to open his heart to MH because he knew he did her wrong and despite she is letting him know subtly that she'd be willing to move on with him, he lets his reason win and not his heart. But the way they look at each other makes me think that there is hope for them in the future, just... we will never be able to see whether yes or nope. In the end Pil Joo decided to do what he had to do and to auto-punish himself by not letting himself be happy with the woman he loves, but now that everything is over, he can start anew as Eun Cheon and become the chairman of Cheong A by showing his abilities and not because he threatned his grandfather. The fact that Mo Hyun is the last person who sees Pil Joo before he goes out of the building is also telling: he decided to come back not only to the place that started it all, but also to the place where she will be 24/7 (he told her that she could keep her job at the Foundation to clean all the slush funds that were made before, if she wanted, so he was surprised to see her there). Which means that Pil Joo and Mo Hyun will likely be a lot around each other if he gets appointed again... and somehow, since I see their relationship as fated, to also start something. This, again, sadly offscreen. We will never see it. But I see it as hopeful.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Now, isn't ironic JBC is not in jail but the rest are. JBC really has lived a charmed life. Everyone protected JBC till the end . Isn't he the luckiest man in the drama. It's seem being dumb was what saved him in the end. Is JBC chairman of the company ??? I would rather not have him be chairman of anything because he might succumb to the money again. smh Smh smh 

@UnniSarah  I felt the same way.. Everybody went to jail but JBC.. I thought JMR performance at the end was awesome..  Just as we all thought she did kill JS  because he was leaving to go to his family.. G/pa just help finish the job..  JMR still til the very end tried to get what wasn't hers or her son to begin with.. What I find stupid on JBC part is that his own mother outed him to the public why try and shoot  KPJ..  JMR did that to get JBC to react she tried to gain public sympathy as well having her son to get his hands dirty saying that KPJ blackmailed her.. Well she lost her credibility when she was convicted of killing Mr. Oh.. Let's not forget revealing who KPJ really is that was to hurt the family and G/pa since her poisoning act didn't work on  him.. She got off light three years for murder unreal.. If we had a season 2 for this drama I would say she's faking being crazy..  She lived her life really thinking that Cheong A belongs to her it wouldn't be one minute wasted that she wouldn't be planning her return.. First person in her line of sight would be KPJ .. She would have him killed before she left that hospital..

I'm happy KPJ made them all give up there wealth.. This is the only way to teach uncle YC BC G/pa and JMR a good lesson.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, purplebass said:

So, it's 1.20am here and I've just watched both episodes with subs. What can I say? Episode 23 felt satisfying and I liked what had happened. Episode 24, in all honesty, felt dragged in the middle but it eventually resolved OK for our main lead, who didn't die. The montage may made it seem he did but we know he's surely alive because Mo Hyun sends him the application to run for CEO of Cheong A. This time Pil Joo will legally compete with other people as Eun Cheon, since him being stabbed and almost die is a way for him to methaporically die as Kang Pil Joo and be reborn as Eun Cheon (like I said one time). So, basically it's a good ending if we see it in general perspective because the bad guys are punished and our main character lives.

The only thing that saddens me is that it's an open ending for him and Mo Hyun. After he goes out of prison (he had to stay there for 3 years, but maybe he got out earlier) he meets MH in the chairman office and omg if eyes could talk, those two would be telling each other words of love. I think PJ didn't want to open his heart to MH because he knew he did her wrong and despite she is letting him know subtly that she'd be willing to move on with him, he lets his reason win and not his heart. But the way they look at each other makes me think that there is hope for them in the future, just... we will never be able to see whether yes or nope. In the end Pil Joo decided to do what he had to do and to auto-punish himself by not letting himself be happy with the woman he loves, but now that everything is over, he can start anew as Eun Cheon and become the chairman of Cheong A by showing his abilities and not because he threatned his grandfather. The fact that Mo Hyun is the last person who sees Pil Joo before he goes out of the building is also telling: he decided to come back not only to the place that started it all, but also to the place where she will be 24/7 (he told her that she could keep her job at the Foundation to clean all the slush funds that were made before, if she wanted, so he was surprised to see her there). Which means that Pil Joo and Mo Hyun will likely be a lot around each other if he gets appointed again... and somehow, since I see their relationship as fated, to also start something. This, again, sadly offscreen. We will never see it. But I see it as hopeful.

At first I also thought KPJ died and his spirit came back. Ha ha the writer wants to trick us. Although disappointed no kissing scene, I am satisfied with the scenes in the car and office- very touching the way they look at each other- no need words. Our OTP did an excellent job 

The ending is hopeful- both in same office and he can start anew 

Saw the rating - highest 23.9%

Congrats to the cast

Love the ladies fashion and sy looks beautiful in every shot 

• Like 15

I totally agree with @purplebass. Just watched both with subs and it made a lot of sense now. As for the ending i think he came back for a fresh start as Eun Cheon and that is what NMH wanted. That parting scene, she said that she will keep him in her heart and she did exactly what KPJ told her to do by staying at the foundation, and also they know they both want each other which NMH told him. So as i can see the best way to end was this even though you feel a bit empty. The fresh start for JEC can happen both with Cheong A and NMH because both of them will be by their sides until death. That's the fated love she was dreaming about and as for the poster where KPJ closing one eye of NMH is by protecting her, actually they are both protecting each other. Also, KPJ living in Gapyeong only NMH knew i think and they both have their own agendas regarding them. lets say it is a happy ending for our OTP. And JBC and KPJ their bromance was not ruined in my opinion, they were just keeping their word to ignore each other but JBC was happy to see him too. All in all Great drama and there couldn't have been any other way to end this masterpiece. Bit disappointing that our OTP did not have another scene where they talk their hearts out, but if eyes could talk it all meant sense about them.

Can anyone out there translate this or please let us know when the Eng translation comes. Please!!!!

http://tv.naver.com/v/2656873/list/188442

When will i ever see all of them in one project again!!!! :bawling: Already Missing Money Flower!

Edited by mimisl123
  • Like 11
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, annisyadwir said:

Haahahhahaa. At least both our three main leads still alive :lol: positive thinking even i don't get it tooo like u

@annisyadwir  I like the ending.. Yes it's and open ending but it gives a chance to a better man to run the company.. As of now the company is being operated by the 10 yr plan that KPJ put together.. This is the very reason he was sent those papers to interview for the Chairman position.. He is the highest candidate and his credentials speaks for themselves being that he has 20yrs in the company and cleaned up a lot of there dirt..

I found the look on JBc face in the end kind of vengeful he was happy to see KPJ but he knows he's the person to beat..

• Like 13

Contains spoilers for final 2 episodes, do not read if you have not watched with subs yet.

"Successful end ..." Money Flower recorded its highest audience rating of 24%

'Money Flower' has finished broadcasting with its own highest viewership rating.

According to Nielsen Korea on the 4th Feb, MBC weekend special drama "Money Flower" (written by Lee Myung-hee, director Kim Hee-won) broadcasted on Feb 3 recorded 18.2% and 24.0% in the Seoul area for its final episodes. This is an increase from 19.1% and 23.0% recorded in the 21st and 22nd episodes broadcast on January 27th. In particular, the last episode is 1.0% higher than the 23% recorded in the 22nd episode

The last day of the 'Money Flower' broadcast the previous day, Kang Pil-joo (Jang Hyuk) plotted to achieve revenge against the Cheonga group.

On this day, Jung Mal-ran tried to kill him by poisoning his wine, but Kang Pil-joo, who realized it in advance, thwarted her plan. After that, Jung Mal-ran was imprisoned for the murder of Oh Ki-pyung (Park Jeong Hak).

Kang Pil-joo invested the money of Jang Kook-hwan (Lee Soon-jae) in research fund for biotechnology and has transformed it into a system in which top executives are selected by the board of directors. Furthermore, Kang Pil-joo himself became an internal whistleblower and handed over the double account books of the Cheong-A group to the prosecutors. In the end, all the Cheong-A group's wrongdoings was judged, and Kang Pil-joo himself was also sentenced to three years in prison.

At the end of the broadcast, Kang Pil-joo, who was released from the prison, received an invitation from Na Mo Hyun (Park Se-young) to attend the interview for the selection of the new CEO of Cheong-A Group under the name of 'Jang Eun-cheon', hinting at a new start, thus bringing an end to  'Money Flower'

2018020401000271800017221.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201802040100027180001722&servicedate=20180204

8 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

I can’t wait to watch!!!! Need to wait for girl to nap first.

Haha i just finished watching after enduring no spoilers since last night.. enjoy yourself!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

I think tying up all those loose ends made the last episodes a bit tedious for me anyway.   They all pay a price. Wondering if Grandpa made it to his 100th birthday.  

I was taken back by the end, and confused so  came here to see your interpretations

For the interpretation he lives - thank you  @kysy

For the interpretation that he dies, - thank you @jus-ash

I think now  he really does live. . These "han" genre dramas are really brutal.   The person who throws his whole life into revenge mode  is consumed by it and usually destroys himself while he goes after his prey.   They don't end well.  The character is all burnt out - nothing left of them.

And the act of revenge itself brings karmic retribution back to the "hero".  KPJ  paid back society by going to jail.  He paid his karmic debt by being brutally stabbed by yet another unrecognized bio child obsessed with claiming his identity.   

I do think the drama "gods" decided to let KPJ live  after suffering and purging his sins, because as recounted clearly in this ending episode - he saved so many lives. He saved NMH, he saved JBC, he saved NGC,  he saved YSw and the little boy,  he even saves JMR.   (don't remember - does he also save Yong-goo too?)    But - if it wasn't for him - when you think about it -  none of their lives would have necessarily been in jeopardy.   

Still the scales were balanced.  Now he lives - alone in the world and free to make a new start. 

Personally wish he became a forest ranger. 

• Like 12

After reading @kysy and @purplebass insight on the last 2 episodes am a little bit sad and less angry & happy for the ending 

i can't state my own feeling right now... am still indifferent with my feelings ... 

1577.gif

still there.. it will take time for me maybe rewatching the whole thing after few months to be in the right place with my feeling...

As we all said .. its new start for them all.. the new life new breath ...

well done to all the cast... i don't think we can have same quality drama like money flower for maybe years  (i hope they make some good quality drama soon though) 

• Like 10

Okay i have now watched both of the last episodes and I understand what is going on now.  It is tying up loose ends and there is alot of metaphoric references in this ending.

Firstly keep in mind most dramas tie up loose ends and either have a time jump or forgiveness.  Thats great in drama land but this drama was not ended that way it was more a realistic way.

There was time jumps but sublte, like KPJ stabbing and his recovery.  Firstly to cleanse the Jang family everyone and i mean everyone had to go, like a huge wave to wash out Cheong A group.  Which meant KPj had to go with it, he also contributed but was aware that he would also had to be in that wave.

Its sad but needed for JBC to find out the truth behind it all.  He cant have his own life until he is faced with the truth.  He cant have people propping him up, he knows this and wants his freedom.  He doesnt hate KPJ but also wants away from the drama now, there is too much revenge and he got caught up in it.  Hence why he cut ties with him and said for them not to recognise each other.

Before KPJ left thou he fixed Cheong A group so that JBC had a fighting chance.  That is why JBC stood stunned at the end of the meeting yet again KPJ was looking out for him and protecting Cheong A group.  The family is toxic and the company should not be influenced by family.

The stabbing was the actual metaphor death of KPJ.  With the stabbing KPJ is finally laid to rest like he died 20 years before.  Now KPJ recovers from his wounds pays respect and thanks KPJ but now its time to go back into the world and take his life back as a Jang.  

Of course NMH told him about the position by sending him the application.  His vision for the company will get him back to being a chairman.  Not because he is a Jang, but that as an attorney for the company it was always his visions that the executives put into place.  So he knows the company as well as he knows himself.

Also JBC had some truths to find out as well, he knew that his mother killed both his real father and also wounded Soo Man as well.  Thats another death his now knows his mother is responsible for.  He didnt have to be told or kicked out of the residence.  Its not his to start with, also its not where he belongs or wants to be.  Hence why he moved first then told KPJ later.  Hence why he also told his mother to accept her punishment and he will support her.  Still bothers me that despite going crazy that if she came out and continued would he still protect her.  He gives in to her and I doubt that will change which means JBC is still not strong and is likely to fall again in the future.

Meeting JBC by the lifts was not actually as strange as it looked in perspective.  Now as he new life he went for an interview like everyone else and saw JBC, but respecting JBC didnt acknowledge him as per his request.  But both of them also slightly smiled where they were acknowledging it was good to see each other again and yes yet again we are going for the same role.

All to well in drama's they alk about forgiveness and they steal funds, lie, cheat, and on it goes, ask forgiveness and move on as one big happy family.  Thats not realistic, this is more practical.  They all have their own punishment to serve, damage is still left to be healed in their own way and all move on to with their lives.  

At the end he was saying he finally back to who he should of been 20 years earlier, free of burdeon, taking in the fresh air ready to start a new.

Thats my take on the whole thing.  Someone could have a different take on it but I think i got most of the subtle references.

I agree with the type of love NMH has for KPJ,  Love is not about possessing someone or having to be with them.  Sometimes they give you a beautiful feeling, make you feel alive and even if they dont or cant be with you in this world, the fact that you know they are someone alive in it is enough for you.  They are both not at a place they can love each other without baggage.  Thats why she said she know they both love each other but that she has placed it deep inside her heart and is giving him his freedom to find his place in the world outside of the revenge he created.  The whole walking down the street bit was him starting anew with new possibilities for himself, the company, his relationship with JBC and also finally with NMH as well.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

Finished watching both eps with subs. Yey JEC lived. I love the open ending. Now on my thoughts of everyone:

JEC: he got the chance to start all over again; his job and regaining his identity as JEC. He had a peaceful look at the end and I couldn't ask for more. His relationship with NMH was left to our imagination whether they will get together or not. They both admitted that they want each other but because there was too much lies and deceit, they let go of each other. With this fresh start for both of them, there is a chance they will get together. I was surprised that he got stabbed by the illegitimate child of gramps but then again KPJ pissed off a lot of people. I'm glad he told NMH he was going to the rooftop. She saved him again and he got to start over. He got his revenge on JMR and it was satisfying. 

NMH: I'm glad she started over and that her dad had sincerely apologized to her. She survived that mess of a family and living her life as before but stronger and matured this time. JEC apologized to her for bringing her in this mess and I'm proud that he did that. I glad she told JEC that she will keep him in her heart as the boy she saved and as well the man who saved her life. I'm glad she saved him again on the rooftop and also sent him those application to start over again because she knows he has potential in running the company. I wanted a scene with both of them again but this is for the best. This is the first drama that I'm happy that OTP acted as adults and continued with their lives with or without love.

Gramps: he ended up alone and the only one who cared for him genuinely at the end was Ms.Han. The look on his face when the entire Jang family was arrested after the judge gave them their sentences was priceless. He realised what he created and done for the first time. I'm glad he listened to JEC regarding the company management. His company lives on and JEC donated 4 billion dollars to society without gramps permission lol. Some things don't change hahaha. 

Uncle: he got a 7 years jail time and I couldn't be happier. At least JEC didn't donation his assets lol. 

Cousin: got a one year sentence for instigating suicide. I hope he learned his lesson and doesn't do anything stupid or mess around with JEC again. 

JBC: he finally grow up a little. Willing to let go NMH and making amends. JEC and his relationship was toxic from the beginning but I'm glad he acknowledged what his mother did to KPJs family and his father as well. Like he told his mother, he can't afford to snap until she comes to her senses. I'm surprised that he did not abandon his mom, she doesn't care for him at all. I felt sorry for him the moment he started to cry in front of gramps. I guess that's when he realised and admitted for real he is not gramps grandson. At least he has YSW and his son to fall back to. 

JMR: I thought KPJ being JEC didn't affect her at all, but man JEC broke her down completely. She is obsessed with him to the point she though JEC was her late husband. She is obsessed with him to the point where she thought committing suicide along with JEC and being carried in coffins together. The fact that she tried to drink poison in front of them was crazy. I'm glad that JBC brought that gun to the room. Boy she sent chills to my bones. She is lunatic and pure madness. I can't believe she murdered her husband when he told her he is leaving and also decided to get rid of his real family completely. The look of JEC and JBC hearing from her mouth that she killed JSM was priceless. I'm glad JBC told JEC to get out of the room.This is the woman who told the media that her son is not a JANG and JEC is the real grandson. Her son was just a tool at the end. Im glad he didnt inherit her madness lol. I think JBCs sister is also JECs half sister considering the fact the writer didn't mention anything regarding her. 

Thanks chingus for the recaps, analysis, and clips as always. I'm going to miss this show dearly. Also thanks to actors, actresses, staffs, directors and writer for this masterpiece revenge drama. This couldn't happen without u all. No offence but other writers should take a lesson from this wonderful drama on how to get revenge properly done lol. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

@lu09  We were both typing our epilogue summary of the final episodes at the same time it appears and both came to similar conclusions.  This is not a drama i could watch over and over again thats for sure its too deep and so much revenge back n forth for me.  A show like mad dog however I can do that on.

But thank you all the recappers and staff and those who post clips and information.  I like this site as much as i dont like going from episode to episode on shows, if i had to this is the best place to do it as i have people along side of me to discuss things with or ask questions or assist others with.  So thank you members as well for making the journey a pleasant one.

• Like 12

37 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

Okay i have now watched both of the last episodes and I understand what is going on now.  It is tying up loose ends and there is alot of metaphoric references in this ending.

Firstly keep in mind most dramas tie up loose ends and either have a time jump or forgiveness.  Thats great in drama land but this drama was not ended that way it was more a realistic way.

There was time jumps but sublte, like KPJ stabbing and his recovery.  Firstly to cleanse the Jang family everyone and i mean everyone had to go, like a huge wave to wash out Cheong A group.  Which meant KPj had to go with it, he also contributed but was aware that he would also had to be in that wave.

Its sad but needed for JBC to find out the truth behind it all.  He cant have his own life until he is faced with the truth.  He cant have people propping him up, he knows this and wants his freedom.  He doesnt hate KPJ but also wants away from the drama now, there is too much revenge and he got caught up in it.  Hence why he cut ties with him and said for them not to recognise each other.

Before KPJ left thou he fixed Cheong A group so that JBC had a fighting chance.  That is why JBC stood stunned at the end of the meeting yet again KPJ was looking out for him and protecting Cheong A group.  The family is toxic and the company should not be influenced by family.

The stabbing was the actual metaphor death of KPJ.  With the stabbing KPJ is finally laid to rest like he died 20 years before.  Now KPJ recovers from his wounds pays respect and thanks KPJ but now its time to go back into the world and take his life back as a Jang.  

Of course NMH told him about the position by sending him the application.  His vision for the company will get him back to being a chairman.  Not because he is a Jang, but that as an attorney for the company it was always his visions that the executives put into place.  So he knows the company as well as he knows himself.

Also JBC had some truths to find out as well, he knew that his mother killed both his real father and also wounded Soo Man as well.  Thats another death his now knows his mother is responsible for.  He didnt have to be told or kicked out of the residence.  Its not his to start with, also its not where he belongs or wants to be.  Hence why he moved first then told KPJ later.  Hence why he also told his mother to accept her punishment and he will support her.  Still bothers me that despite going crazy that if she came out and continued would he still protect her.  He gives in to her and I doubt that will change which means JBC is still not strong and is likely to fall again in the future.

Meeting JBC by the lifts was not actually as strange as it looked in perspective.  Now as he new life he went for an interview like everyone else and saw JBC, but respecting JBC didnt acknowledge him as per his request.  But both of them also slightly smiled where they were acknowledging it was good to see each other again and yes yet again we are going for the same role.

All to well in drama's they alk about forgiveness and they steal funds, lie, cheat, and on it goes, ask forgiveness and move on as one big happy family.  Thats not realistic, this is more practical.  They all have their own punishment to serve, damage is still left to be healed in their own way and all move on to with their lives.  

At the end he was saying he finally back to who he should of been 20 years earlier, free of burdeon, taking in the fresh air ready to start a new.

Thats my take on the whole thing.  Someone could have a different take on it but I think i got most of the subtle references.

I agree with the type of love NMH has for KPJ,  Love is not about possessing someone or having to be with them.  Sometimes they give you a beautiful feeling, make you feel alive and even if they dont or cant be with you in this world, the fact that you know they are someone alive in it is enough for you.  They are both not at a place they can love each other without baggage.  Thats why she said she know they both love each other but that she has placed it deep inside her heart and is giving him his freedom to find his place in the world outside of the revenge he created.  The whole walking down the street bit was him starting anew with new possibilities for himself, the company, his relationship with JBC and also finally with NMH as well.

Couldn't have agreed more! Well said :)

Also i agree with @lu09 this is the first time i saw an OTP acting like real adults. You do not have to be or end up together in such a hurry, no matter what the understanding and the love is there between them so that they can take their own time. Now that KPJ has started his new life as JEC and NMH seeing him at the company it is like acknowledging her request to start fresh.

Edited by mimisl123
  • Like 11