[Drama 2017-2018] Money Flower 돈 꽃

Go Seung Ji

5 minutes ago, mimisl123 said:

Yes but why! I thought they will at least get together. Open ending does not seem right. personally for me it feels so empty. Will a Season 2 be made? because if they do they can take this a long way.

I don't think there will be a Season 2. This drama is about vengeance and KPJ got his revenge. Now it is time for him to live his life. It seems I was right JBC is still dumb and greedy. What is up with that look he gave KPJ????? I am glad i never felt bad for JBC.  Chingu for NMH to be safe they can't be together even though they love each other. She understood what he was trying to accomplish even though he had to be the bad guy. Even in the end they still tried to kill him. How come they didn't let us know who tried to kill him? Maybe with subs we can get a better understanding on what happened???

@sava2sava... JBC know who his father is. Didn't Secretary OH send him a text when he died??

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, mimisl123 said:

Yes but why! I thought they will at least get together. Open ending does not seem right. personally for me it feels so empty. Will a Season 2 be made? because if they do they can take this a long way.

They still have long way to go. The wound and betrayal is too deep for them to be together. They still have that bond when she save him again. but at the end they still have much grown up to do. In my opinion it's kinda fit. 

• Like 12

I am not sure with this drama there would be an ending everyone would be happy with.  I mean i did feel sorry for JBC mother, i mean despite all the crap she did, she literally fell apart when she realised he was her step son.  Several times she just went quiet, soft and streamed tears over it all.  Others would of got revengeful.

I mean i liked NMH with KPJ but then again he did alot of stuff to her that i am not sure they belong together either, so yes i am mixed about that as well.

Also what becomes of JBC despite it all if he gets the company back then he wont change, but sounds like he wasnt happy with what ever was going on in the company.

• Like 12

The ending which showed NMH in the background is i think she will be in his life all long. That is what it meant. i don't know about JBC and his strange smile though. I never wanted this to end this way to be honest. After watching it with subs might be able to understand what actually happened. I am so disappointed right now. But all in all it was the best drama i have ever watched (yet). 

Thank you to everyone here who kept company and giving thoughts and insights right throughout. I feel like i have made some friends over here. Hope we meet again for an absolute masterpiece (if any is made to beat this) again! Lets now wait to see how many awards this drama is going to take home this year.

• Like 12

Am reserving judgement till the subs come out otherwise this goes on top of my list of good shows BUT BUT BUT with weird crap endings that you dont want to watch again for being disappointed.

I am hoping this is not the case and the subtitles clarify exactly what is going on...

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I don't think there will be a Season 2. This drama is about vengeance and KPJ got his revenge. Now it is time for him to live his life. It seems I was right JBC is still dumb and greedy. What is up with that look he gave KPJ????? I am glad i never felt bad for JBC.  Chingu for NMH to be safe they can't be together even though they love each other. She understood what he was trying to accomplish even though he had to be the bad guy. Even in the end they still tried to kill him. How come they didn't let us know who tried to kill him? Maybe with subs we can get a better understanding on what happened???

@sava2sava... JBC know who his father is. Didn't Secretary OH send him a text when he died??

@UnniSarah  It was one of G/pa's off spring that tried to kill him.. I thought he said something about Jbc.. Yes were going to need subs to fully understand the ending..

Can someone pls make a gift of the Jang family getting they due punishment.. It was kind of funny looking at the pure blood and off spring all standing there together.. G/pa should have took a good look at that at that site and realized he creating all these monsters..

In the end JBc still the only one that didn't go to prison when he should have he's not innocent in all this.. But KPj kept him on with Cheong A.. That was mighty big of him..    

• Like 9

@UnniSarah  @triplem  one who tried to kill JKP/JEC is his grandfather illegitimate son... who we saw in the first episode....

the ending is open... but we can see that now JEC can live openly as his true self and he mostly get his revenge...

but still am sitting here not so satisfied with it 

ec063f82-cbc0-4e23-ad95-ec115d3c6349_1.g

Edited by zinaa
  • Like 11
  • LOL 1

@triplem Agree with you there, i have see so many strange endings of dramas thats why my first priority is seeing how it ends before i invest so many hours into watching it.

I had a peek at cruel city and was so distraught and disappointed and thought NO WAY.  Didnt like that ending at all and same as with lookout as well.  I liked the ending to Whisper & Mad Dog.  Despite it all everything got resolved, in whisper he did his time and they moved on, and with Mad Dog the two boys had a bond over the air crash, one being victim the other accused's brother.    *spoiler alert* Its touching that he could call him brother something that he couldnt do to his own brother, so the experience i get extremely deep meaning from and was really touched.  Only one part of that drama i did NOT understand.  That damn doornob and why he was staring at it......hmmm

• Like 11

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Drama 2017-2018] Money Flower 돈 꽃

Not sure about the stabbing bit but the company doesnt suprise me that he sits back on top of that. 

Doesnt suprise me if Se-young got him out of prison early as alot of the work he did to take them all down no one knew about except for her.

JBC has to cut ties with KPJ, the relationship is toxic, i would of liked them to be friends,  but JBC has some growing up to do and he cant do that under KPJ shadow.  Likewise there has been alot of revenge and both need time to heal.  I think JBC understands his need for doing it after all it was his mother, but i would think he would resent both of them making him a casualty of their fued.  JBC also originally sent KPJ to jail as well so his maturity is lacking.  But what ever goes down at the very very end it looks like JBC is finally at peace with the decision.  While initially taken back or what ever that was, he did sort of smirk before stopping himself.

I think Se-young also let him go as well, he spent so much time on revenge and sorting things out, that i think she cant be with him at the moment, I think she wants him to have time for himself, rediscover who he is and where his place is now that all is calm again.

What i wanna know is who stabbed KPJ and why and what happened.........pfft.....

Okay i have had another look at the ending before i wait for the subtitles and i am sure this is a spiritual ending.

To many kdrama say forgiveness and hug each other and best of friends again. 

This is more realistic, there has been all sorts of things happen with the main characters and they are all scared because of it in their own way.

As i said about about JBC, same as with Seyoung.  The ending sort of makes sense as well for KPJ, i think he was finally back in the world again, everyone moving past, the look up the sky was probably to his family i would guess to say i did it and its time for me to live.  He never lived he existed and welcomed death.  This i would guess is about his welcoming life.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, triplem said:

nmh is back to work at Cheong A Foundation.  She ask her staff to send a letter somewhere. Omo! It is sent to KPJ who’s alive!!! Flashback Nmh saved him at the rooftop. KPJ managed to recover & now is back at the office for a board meeting. Jbc saw him & had this strange look . Meeting over . KPJ walks out the building with nmh looking at him fr afar. He smiles to himself & the drama is over !! 

Seriously what kind of ending is this . Ok I need subs desperately 

faint-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif This is a strange ending but at least KPJ did not die. I was worried about it since everyone has mentioned that JH always dies in his dramas. 

• Like 7

Hi folks, and Sorry to just jump in .... :)

My interpretation (without subs)

Janghuk (Kang Pil-joo aka Jang Eun-chun) DID die ultimately, didn't he?

The last bit was just him visiting in spirit, brushing past them all ... as a peaceful last farewell to the place where he aspired to be and fought so many corporate and internal emotional battles  ... and then, leaving to a more peaceful place without vengeance, scheming greed and battles.

OR:

As he laid dying on that rooftop at night - all these flashbacks of the company/of what could be ...

And then the end - looking down at the skyscrapers from above, from a way bigger picture ... at humans and their fallacies ... looking down from the sky. 

Edited by jus-ash
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Kang Pil Joo dies?

OMG there will be a chaos in my next ahjumma club gathering.... I bet they are all ready to watch the last 2 episodes... WHY...... WHY...... WHY....... WHY.... I have no words.... (losing my strength to watch the last 2 episodes.... OMG this feels like Jang Ok Jung all over again...)

there goes my wishes and hopes............................................ this feeling again........... I need my theraphy to chinese  dramas....

Spoiler

source.gif

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

I didn't imagine that the end will be so awkward..the three of them working at the same company. Didn't JBC said to NMH not to see each other otherwise he will not let her go? Now what? It is a possible ending that both of them are starting to reconcile or be friends? Or NMH recalling KPJ at work maybe to start a thing with him? The smirk on KPJ&JBC means that they still care about each other and maybe in the future they will start a clean relationship, being friends. God the ending is so frustrating!!! We are asking so many questions. Now everyone is fabricating his own scenario..cause everything is possible..i think in the end everyone get's the proper punishment..just the love line isn't complete:D

• Like 15

Spoiler

No, Pil Joo didn't die.  Somehow, MH found him on the roof and saved him. 

The stabber was the supposedly illegitimate son of the grandfather's, who had been seeking acknowledgement from the grandfather.  We, first, saw him in one of the early episodes.  He was also the guy taken down by Pil Joo, when he threaten to jump off the roof of the Cheong A building.  

More than once, it was stated that the Jang family has never acknowledged any offspring not born into the legitimate family. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2