[Drama 2017-2018] Money Flower 돈 꽃

Go Seung Ji

Na Mo-hyun, female 35 years old

In the world of nature, if you try to deliberately intervene or manipulate something, it will be quickly destroyed.
Sincerity is just like nature, someone who has been hurt is akin to destroying nature, it is unrecoverable.
But now.. I have always believed in true love and a relationship, marriage
It has been planned from the beginning ?

Activist for the environmental protection, middle school science teacher. The moment when she was borned, she has been blessed with beautiful features, executing strong kicks and loud cries as a child. A great listener, good drinker, one who loves to laugh and have fun. People always say that I have a strong sense of self-esteem, I am glad that I resemble my father. Within the city and urban landscape I have a poor sense of direction, but once I am in the natural environment I am free to travel in all directions. There is no difference between the city and nature, we are all able to realise our potential as long as things are placed in their right positions. Although I have met the guys who found my lost wallet and mobile phone several times, I did not get the feeling that they are the ones fated to enter my life, hence we did not carry on.

mf_mh.jpg

• Like 4

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2017] Money Flower 돈 꽃 - Jang Hyuk and Park Se Young - Premiere on 11th of November

Kim Ki-soo (Ha Jung) to join Money Flower's cast,  acting as Na Mo-hyun's (Park Se-young) junior.

He is currently appearing in KBS1's drama "Andante" and has previously acted in TVN's drama "Chicago Typewriter" and "Criminal Mind".

1509344634720823.jpg

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=909071&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.sg%2F

• Like 3

Some info on the chart above: 

Kang Pil Joo to Na Mo Hyun : life savior, vice versa first love turn enemy.

Na MH and Jang Boo Cheon has 5yo son with asthma, and he and the other girl has a 6yo healthy son .

Jung MR treats KPJ with absolute trust but he is after her for revenge.

Old grandpa treats KPJ as someone greedy going after his money.

KPJ is enemy with the old grandpa’s second son 

• Like 6

What I have figured out of the Jang family tree :

Old grandpa : Jang Kook-hwan  (Lee Soon-jae)

• Eldest son : Jang Soo-man
  • Eldest daughter in law : Jung Mal-ran (Lee Mi-sook)
    • Grandson : Jang Boo-cheon (Jang Seung-jo)
    • Grand-daughter - Jang Yeon-woo (Moon Yoo-bin)
    • Grand daughter-in-law : Na Mo-hyun (Park Se-young) - 5yo asthmatic son
    • Grandson's secret lover : Yoon Seo-won (Han So-hee) - 6yo son
  • Second son : Jang Sung-man 
  • Second daughter-in-law : Park Sun-kyung
    • Grandson : Jang Ye-cheon
    • Grand daughter-in-law : Lee Hyun-joo

Kang Pil joo (Jang Hyuk) is a secret grandson, not too sure who are his parents

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Intense first teaser  ... 'Money Flower' Jang Hyuk, incarnation of intense desire

[Sports Chosun reporter ] 'Money Flower' intensive first teaser raised expectations of viewers.

MBC new weekend special project 'Money flower' (written by Lee Myung-hee, director Kim Hee-won, production UFO production) revealed the first teaser video on the 1st Nov.

Money Flower' is the story of those who live in the illusion that they are dominating money but in fact they are dominated by money. The story tells of how humans act to gain their desires, centering on the leading character Kang Pil-joo (Jang Hyuk).

The first teaser of 'Money Flower' was intense. The presence of the main character Jang Hyuk was remarkable. Charming eyes and charisma that overflow with desire were overwhelming. Park Se-young as the heroine Na Mo-Hyun discarded her previous images and transformed into a bright and healthy feeling. Lee Mi-sook who was borned with a silver spoon is the daughter-in-law. Jang Seung-Jo (Jang Boo-cheon), is a third generation chaebol who builds a dangerous triangle with Jang-hyuk and Park Se-young.

The contents of the teaser reveal the charm of the character and were interesting. A hefty story was announced. After the young Kang Pil-joo (Jo Byung-gyu) walked into the river himself, he entered the prison and one wonders how he was transformed into a successful large-scale businessman, Kang Pil-joo. The spectacular cinematography also attracted attention. Spectacular screen composition using sensual colors and underwater shooting which are not usually seen in existing weekend dramas caught the attention of viewers.

Money flower' will be broadcasted from November following MBC weekend special project 'Good thief Bad thief'.

2017110101000067200001191.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201711010100006720000119&ServiceDate=20171101

• Like 2

@Prettysup- thanks for the info. Will be interesting to find out who the father of KPJ. Hope mbc promote this drama by releasing lots of photos and bts. There will be another teaser and poster? Next week should be the press conference- can't wait to see full cast. 

Since NMH married the 1st grandson and they have a kid, then no chance of romance with KPJ :(. So disappointed, was hoping Jh will get the girl. 

Wow 1st grandson is a cheater- has another family so pitiful NMH for marrying him. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@Prettysup- thanks for the info. Will be interesting to find out who the father of KPJ. Hope mbc promote this drama by releasing lots of photos and bts. There will be another teaser and poster? Next week should be the press conference- can't wait to see full cast. 

Since NMH married the 1st grandson and they have a kid, then no chance of romance with KPJ :(. So disappointed, was hoping Jh will get the girl. 

Wow 1st grandson is a cheater- has another family so pitiful NMH for marrying him. 

Well since her husband is a cheater, she can always divorce him and marry JH later, no ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Well since her husband is a cheater, she can always divorce him and marry JH later, no ?

Yes she can but it's also possible that KPJ yearns for her but he is too focused on his ambition that he can't win over her. His greed for money/revange drives him further away from her.

Since it's a JH's drama so KPJ dies in the end after settling the whole mess he created but with the longing of being with NMH in his heart. And on the side note once again JH's character's love intrest already has a child.

From the character description it seems like NMH is assertive lady a rarity in the dramaland so I'm already looking forward to her character development. Pity that despite drama writers being mostly women they still hesitate to write a strong female lead.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Kang Pil joo (Jang Hyuk) is a secret grandson, not too sure who are his parents

He has to be from other family neither Park Se Young will be like his sister-in-law and that family is already so cramped with the greedy and heartless people. 

Maybe he is from another family who was rival to grandpa and the grandpa deatroyed them so he wants to take the revenge.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

He has to be from other family neither Park Se Young will be like his sister-in-law and that family is already so cramped with the greedy and heartless people. 

Maybe he is from another family who was rival to grandpa and the grandpa deatroyed them so he wants to take the revenge.

No no, it is already stated that he is the grandpa's grandson, so he is not from another family. But grandpa doesnt like this grandson so I guess his father/mother must be a  son/daughter that the grandpa doesn't like.

1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

Since it's a JH's drama so KPJ dies in the end after settling the whole mess he created but with the longing of being with NMH in his heart.

Haha yeah since he hasn't died for a very long time, so maybe it's time to do so lol...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

No no, it is already stated that he is the grandpa's grandson, so he is not from another family. But grandpa doesnt like this grandson so I guess his father/mother must be a  son/daughter that the grandpa doesn't like.

Haha yeah since he hasn't died for a very long time, so maybe it's time to do so lol...

Oh! It's like that. But then if his character will be romantic to NMH it'll be sort of cringeworthy.

Yes his characters still suffer plenty of tragedies, injuries and bout of life threatening diseases but he has stopped dying. Though he is still not getting his woman.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

If the grandpa has 2 sons, then KPJ is the secret son of one of the sons?  Unless the grandpa has a secret third son whom he dislike?  Wow, the relationship between the sons, daughters-in-law, grandsons, brothers are so complicatedly intertwined.  Looking forward to see how this will develop.

Noooo, don't die :fearful:  he can be hurt or injured, go through lots of struggle and hardship, whatever but pls survive, and I want the female lead to fall in love with him...lol, just a fangirl's dream of her favourite male lead :tongue:

• Like 3

Good to see drama hasn't premiered and yet there are theories already. We're interested with Jang Hyuk's  KJP character.  No doubt this  we'll get top notch acting. I want to see that  acting skills in a well made drama.Judging by the teasers,  looks good.  Family, money, greed, secret son, grandson... that's like daily dose of  kdrama there. But this is weekend drama. Well, the  script and story flow better be good and interesting!

I remember getting somewhat confused during the first several episodes of JH previous drama Beautiful Mind.. but it got better. I have tendency to lose interest if drama is too long and not delivering.

@Prettysup 24 episodes? Seems long but I'm still okay with that.16 or 20 Eps would be ideal though..for me

• Like 3

11 hours ago, AgnesO said:

If the grandpa has 2 sons, then KPJ is the secret son of one of the sons?  Unless the grandpa has a secret third son whom he dislike?  Wow, the relationship between the sons, daughters-in-law, grandsons, brothers are so complicatedly intertwined.  Looking forward to see how this will develop.

Hmm you are right, I haven't thought of that.. Maybe KPJ is the illegitimate son of the grandpa's eldest son (Lee Mi-sook's husband) with another woman outside, that's why he is after her for revenge as she played a part in staging his mother and brother's deaths?

5 hours ago, jongski said:

@Prettysup 24 episodes? Seems long but I'm still okay with that.16 or 20 Eps would be ideal though..for me

Haha the Jang family is complicated enough to last this 50 eps

• Like 1