[Drama 2017-2018] Money Flower 돈 꽃

Go Seung Ji

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2020 at 12:38 PM, Jiyuu said:

My question too :sweat_smile: I guess because it's only me and croquembouche2018 who are watching it for the first time. 

Hi Chingu-yaa. 

So in which episode are you now.

TBH I am also lagging behind and need to catch up first LMAO.

Will be back to comment once I was done with catching up:cutekitty:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It looks like we missed the chance for this particular re-watch. I do plan to marathon soon (since I bought the DVDs) and I’ve also heard the Viki version now looks really Hi Def (according to my friend, better than before) so it’s worth checking out

But, today I came to share this FMV by Darla (she is so good!) Pilju’s eyesssss, the fire in them!!! 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 5:15 PM, croquembouche2018 said:

Hi Chingu-yaa. 

So in which episode are you now.

TBH I am also lagging behind and need to catch up first LMAO.

Will be back to comment once I was done with catching up

Sorry for this very late response. Did you finish it? :please:

Okay I'm gonna admit now that I couldn't resist and marathoned it like crazy back in October then I started rewatching it again to process all my feelings about it (but I haven't finished round 2 yet). I even have comments saved on my phone until ep 12 haha but never got to share it here. Ooopsies.

Thoughts thoughts: I don't usually like melodramas but I knew already I need to watch this because of Jang Hyuk. What I didn't expect is how strong of an imprint the story and its characters would leave on me long after (even considering that most of the characters are quite detestable and unlikeable). 

My only complaint would be the set/location of most of the shots. The first few episodes were sooo pretty (especially the wetlands) but the middle to last few episodes were mostly interior shots of their houses and the office. Such phenomenal acting from everyone plus a compelling story that unfolded exceptionally well but I got bored with the set (and I don't usually notice things like this).

I'm not gonna post anything beyond this for now just in case you still haven't finished watching it (where are you now if you're not yet done?) I would love to do a re-rewatch with you and @dramafan33 haha the first round was a mix of turbulent emotions for me, I probably need to savor it more properly.

• Like 1

• partyon changed the title to [Drama 2017-2018] Money Flower 돈 꽃
  • 3 months later...

Hello, everyone! (if anyone is still here LOL) Shameless self-promotion: I saw the "endings of..." trend on twitter and knew I had to do one for Money Flower, hehe. Just by skimming through the episodes I was reminded of how much I loved this drama back then.

• Like 1
  • Love 1