[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Where Winter Is Warm, Where Summer Is Cool, 何所冬暖与夏凉

0ly40

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone started to translate the book....though after 5 chapters there has been no update. If you guys want to read...go here

http://windowtowithin.com/novel-index/

I love book Anjie so so much.....Seriously though.. even these 5 chapters will tell you how they messed up AnJie and pretty much every character in the show. I'll wait for them to continue....coz I still like the book a lot and re-read some parts in Google sometimes....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi , 

I found this drama but unfortunately i can't find the one with English subtitle . My location is in The Netherlands . I tried to watch it via Viki but i can't because of my location.  

Can someone help me with link of this drama with subtitle or which locations that viki aired this drama ? 

Thank you 

On 5/15/2018 at 1:08 PM, mtan80 said:

Hi , 

I found this drama but unfortunately i can't find the one with English subtitle . My location is in The Netherlands . I tried to watch it via Viki but i can't because of my location.  

Can someone help me with link of this drama with subtitle or which locations that viki aired this drama ? 

Thank you 

It is everywhere on youtube.. 

Archived