[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Return the World to You, Retourner Le Monde A Toi, 归还世界给你, Cast: Jeremy Tsui, Yang Shuo and Bextiyar Gülnezer

0ly40

Return the World to You

Resultado de imagen para 归还世界给你

Details:

• Type:  Drama

• Episodes:  40

• Airs: July/19/2019

• Network:

Plot:

This is tense and suspenseful as two high-powered executives who are also lovers are forced to clash in the fashion world. Theirs is a troubled romance that continues to be put to the test having literally experienced life and death before meeting once again.

Cast:

Tsui Jeremy

Bextiyar Gülnezer

Yang Shuo

source: mydramalist

photo return 7.jpg

photo return 15.jpg

photo return 8.jpg

photo return 3.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

When watching the first episode, I wasn’t too sure how it was going to turn out. After watching a few more episodes, I have to say it was surprisingly good. The plot and suspense kept me going, and I’m glad they didn’t drag out the uncertainty of ‘Ye Qin Lei’s’ death status.

As for the wardrobe, the only character dressed with impeccable class and taste was Yang Shuo’s character. The others swung between quite nice to horrendous.

This drama is pure feast for one's eyes.

The fashion, locations etc were WoW. Almost couldn't recognise Jeremy here. So used to seeing him dressed in heavy elaborate costumes. Btw is that his real voice LoL!? The plot's just meh for me personally, dialogue seem cringey too eheheh.

• 3 months later...

Archived