Details:

Original title:  姊的時代

Episodes: 20

Aired: Jan 12, 2018 - Apr 13, 2018

Aired On: Fridays

Network: SET TV

Duration: 1 hr. 30 min.

Plot :

To the outside world, everything in their lives is going well for them. But three professional women in their 30s try to find their own personal happiness outside of their successful careers.

Cast:

source: mydramalist

• 1 month later...

There's been many dramas over the recent years dealing with women in their 30s, so this one is no different. In fact this comes across as an Asian Sex & The City? Also it reminds me of the K-Drama "The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry" or even another Taiwan drama "Fabulous 30" so yea you get the idea LoL. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So can we discuss this polyamory marriage situation that the friend that is married has going on? :o

It is one thing for her to forgive her husband for cheating, but then to allow him to bring the affair into her home and allow the girl to live with them...is just unbelievable! Then, you add in the fact that now the girl is pregnant, just wow. What an incredible story line!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2018 at 10:15 AM, nubianlegalmind said:

So can we discuss this polyamory marriage situation that the friend that is married has going on? :o

It is one thing for her to forgive her husband for cheating, but then to allow him to bring the affair into her home and allow the girl to live with them...is just unbelievable! Then, you add in the fact that now the girl is pregnant, just wow. What an incredible story line!

Its really messed up isnt it?I hope she stays away from him and get a divorce

3 hours ago, blastilonic said:

I'm actually watching it and I love it!!!

I'm watching it cause of Ben wu and his BL drama. I think he is so similar to Xu Weizhou. 

I'm looking for the soundtrack of this serie, how can I download it in HQ? :(

Its a good show one of the better ones to me.

Two main characters that are actually sweet to each other from the start.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived