[Web Chinese Drama 2017] A Love So Beautiful 致我们单纯的小美好

0ly40

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, valerie86 said:

@RealityDream yeah i did read the part after it in the novel. 

i remember they get back together one or two chapter after the kiss :D

yeah, in the drama i can see, things that JC does for her to show he loves her , she didnt quite get .  so she is unaware of his feeling.  

JC is so dedicated to Xiao xi, cause Doctor Su and other nurse gossiping about whether JC could possibly be  gay?  LOL, cause he didnt have any gf and not show interest in girls. 

Actually i think Xiao Xi is actually a pretty cute girl , cause in novel 3 people have a crush on her : Wu Bo Song, Doctor Su's little brother, and Jiang Chens senior  also fonds of her a lot (the one who told Jiang Chen  that girl is pretty cute,, who is it")

Yeah, I just read that part yesterday in the novel. After the kiss (ep 20 ending), because she was confused, she called JC and talked non-stopped. She said why he kissed her? How she doesn't want to be the 3rd party? and said she still likes him. and that if he wants to get back with her, he has to make it clear to his gf and chase her. It turned out to be Dr. Su on the other line. haha.

In the drama,  I find it so weird about his gf all a sudden, especially since he told the director that there's someone here he can not let go so he returned. Then, out of no where he brought a girl with him to his friend's bachelor's party. In the novel, the girl said she's just someone he pays to be his gf. lol. I wonder how that will be revealed in the drama. 

Yeah. I think Dr. Su was talking to XX? saying how he didn't have any gf and did not get close to any female nurse or colleague. 

I don't think in the novel WBS likes her but I skipped over it. I do know Dr. Su's little brother does and JC's senior was fond of her (the text he sent her or something that JC end up reading too). 

In the novel, JC was clearly jealous of WBS though. I remembered WBS told her there's a girl he fell in love with. 

Overall, I feel the novel and drama are somewhat similar to scenarios but its just the characters that play these scenarios in the drama was different. I seem to like the drama more but always refer to the novel for more detail. 

3 hours ago, RealityDream said:

Yeah, I just read that part yesterday in the novel. After the kiss (ep 20 ending), because she was confused, she called JC and talked non-stopped. She said why he kissed her? How she doesn't want to be the 3rd party? and said she still likes him. and that if he wants to get back with her, he has to make it clear to his gf and chase her. It turned out to be Dr. Su on the other line. haha.

In the drama,  I find it so weird about his gf all a sudden, especially since he told the director that there's someone here he can not let go so he returned. Then, out of no where he brought a girl with him to his friend's bachelor's party. In the novel, the girl said she's just someone he pays to be his gf. lol. I wonder how that will be revealed in the drama. 

Yeah. I think Dr. Su was talking to XX? saying how he didn't have any gf and did not get close to any female nurse or colleague. 

I don't think in the novel WBS likes her but I skipped over it. I do know Dr. Su's little brother does and JC's senior was fond of her (the text he sent her or something that JC end up reading too). 

In the novel, JC was clearly jealous of WBS though. I remembered WBS told her there's a girl he fell in love with. 

Overall, I feel the novel and drama are somewhat similar to scenarios but its just the characters that play these scenarios in the drama was different. I seem to like the drama more but always refer to the novel for more detail. 

Now I kinda wish the novel will be picked up for translation haha. I need to know all these missing details~

On 01/12/2017 at 11:53 PM, zoeraindasher said:

@briaes yea there's definitely a major height difference between JC and CXX in the novel as well. I don't know if you can take this as a point of measurement, but JC says to XX: "You're so short... that I can give you one of my T-shirts and it would cover everything."  Chapter 27.  

And then Xiao Xi asks him for one of his shorts because the shirt-only look somehow doesn't really exude sex appeal  (she says her legs are not those long sexy legs that look good in guys' clothes) ... and JC's shorts turn out to be 3/4 pants on her ahahahaha. So you can imagine how tall JC is.. and how great the height diff is. I think it's definitely possible that Jiang Chen could be around Hu Yitian's height.

Hi there.  Thanks again for replying. So sweet of u. I'm now at ep 7. Been really busy this past week. Urggghhh...  finding it so hard to keep up with the eps. 

But its really refreshing to read all updates here.:)

Question for all of you: Have you ever dreamed about this drama?

This morning, I had a dream about Jiang Chen, CXX, and WBS. Yeah, this story has been on my mind so much over the past few weeks (the drama, the novel, the radiodrama, the audiobook, the interviews with the cast, BTS scenes hehehe). I can't stop thinking about it and now I'm even seeing it in  my dreams.

So in my dream, Wu Bo Song stayed by CXX's side for 3 years while JC and CXX were separated. And he had some of Jiang Chen's lines from the novel too.. really romantic and sweet lines but I can't remember now. This dream is slipping away fast. 
Basically, WBS would walk CXX home every day and they'd have to pass by a bridge. And it's like a highway bridge. And JC would stand on the bridge everyday watching them. I don't know if they were aware of JC watching them every day.

Now this is where my dream gets a bit fuzzy.

I don't know if the scene turned into a BTS part all of a sudden because JC/Hu Yitian jumps down and starts rollerskating. And CXX/Shen Yue runs ahead.... of him. And they keep chasing each other around the bridge. 

And then Shen Yue jumps into the canal to escape Hu Yitian and Hu Yitian dives in after her and they start kissing madly. (Lol this diving into the canal and kissing part is where the dream makes clear to me that at least this part of the dream is a BTS.)

Am I crazy or what?

Full disclosure: I have not watched eps 19-20 and am trying to prevent myself from binge-watching the rest of the eps.. trying to pace out the eps at 1 per day or 1 episode every 2 days until Tencent releases ep 21-23. Wish we had a lot more episodes.

So basically, I have not watched the breakup scene in the drama and don't know why they break up in the drama. It is really hard to not read all of your posts going ga-ga over the latest developments and the previews of the last 3 eps.. ahahahah omg it is pure torture for me. 

14 minutes ago, zoeraindasher said:

This morning, I had a dream about Jiang Chen, CXX, and WBS. Yeah, this story has been on my mind so much over the past few weeks (the drama, the novel, the radiodrama, the audiobook, the interviews with the cast, BTS scenes hehehe). I can't stop thinking about it and now I'm even seeing it in  my dreams.

So in my dream, Wu Bo Song stayed by CXX's side for 3 years while JC and CXX were separated. And he had some of Jiang Chen's lines from the novel too.. really romantic and sweet lines but I can't remember now. This dream is slipping away fast. 
Basically, WBS would walk CXX home every day and they'd have to pass by a bridge. And it's like a highway bridge. And JC would stand on the bridge everyday watching them. I don't know if they were aware of JC watching them every day.

I don't know if the scene turned into a BTS part all of a sudden because JC/Hu Yitian jumps down and starts rollerskating. And CXX/Shen Yue runs ahead.... of him. And they keep chasing each other around the bridge. 

And then Shen Yue jumps into the canal to escape Hu Yitian and Hu Yitian dives in after her and they start kissing madly. (Lol this diving into the canal and kissing part is where the dream makes clear to me that at least this part of the dream is a BTS.)

Am I crazy or what?

Full disclosure: I have not watched eps 19-20 and am trying to prevent myself from binge-watching the rest of the eps.. trying to pace out the eps at 1 per day or 1 episode every 2 days until Tencent releases ep 21-23. Wish we had a lot more episodes.

So basically, I have not watched the breakup scene in the drama and don't know why they break up in the drama. It is really hard to not read all of your posts going ga-ga over the latest developments and the previews of the last 3 eps.. ahahahah omg it is pure torture for me. 

I haven't dream about the drama, but I have been thinking about it day and night, everywhere I go. On Thursday, when the episodes were released, I couldn't watch it right away because I had a 7 hour hospital internship. It was torturing. Luckily I was able to head home 2 hours earlier and then I start binge watching the whole night. I keep rewatching them as its really really cute to see the transition, but its also very sad when they broke up too and meet each other again 3 years later. You can really see the longing for each other. The post-production crew did a very good job!!

I also love the funny bloopers at the end. Its hilarious. 

47 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

I haven't dream about the drama, but I have been thinking about it day and night, everywhere I go. On Thursday, when the episodes were released, I couldn't watch it right away because I had a 7 hour hospital internship. It was torturing. Luckily I was able to head home 2 hours earlier and then I start binge watching the whole night. I keep rewatching them as its really really cute to see the transition, but its also very sad when they broke up too and meet each other again 3 years later. You can really see the longing for each other. The post-production crew did a very good job!!

I think about this drama the whole day too lol.

This dram i actually love it much more than the novel. Cause i am able to see Jiang chen in drama. Really blissful. He is just so so so gorgeous. Omygoshhh .. really love it. 

And the blooper is excellent ^^ especially in ep 20  where Jc move all the things from the car boot into the passenger seat at the back . Soooooooo funny

3 hours ago, RealityDream said:

You work in a hospital?! Any of the doctors there as hot as Hu Yitian? =P never met a doc as gorgeous as Hu Yitian.

7 hours ago, zoeraindasher said:

Am I crazy or what?

@zoeraindasher

Hahaha. I can relate perfectly.  The last drama i was so invested in was The King's Woman. Since then, nothing captures my interest. I was on drama hibernation for about a month plus till this one came around. So I'm really glad i hv something to look forward too. 

And no, u r not alone n not crazy. Its makes our lives interesting :D.

I've been trying to watch an ep a day but it really hard since I'm out of my country at the moment. Will hv to wait till i get back next weekend to start watching again. Urgghhhh....

Anyway, loving all the updates here. It's been really insightful to know what's going on here in both drama n novel. 

@RealityDream @valerie86 @briaes I'm so relieved..that no one here thinks I'm crazy for dreaming about them. Obviously, my subconscious is shipping Shen Yue x Hu Yitian haahahaha. But it doesn't seem like they're gonna get together in real life.

I honestly cannot remember the last time a drama drove me to this level of craziness and passion where I had to devour every single adaptation/bit of info/BTS/interview/version of the novel.. Maybe ISWAK or Hana Yori Dango/BOF/Meteor Garden (and even then I only went after the manga and anime after watching the dramas). 

I can't watch ep 19-20 until I'm done with work either (which involves binge-watching Asian and Western movies about fashion for the next 24 hours hahahahaa)..

Actually .. in the novel.. there were 4 people who had feelings for CXX aside from Jiang Chen.

1. Dr. Su's little bro.

2. Wu Bo Song (Wu Bo Song's crush was implied, heavily hinted at.. He said to CXX when they reunited, "I had a crush on you in high school..." but then he kinda laughs it off. Then when CXX was overly concerned about WBS's relationship with his new gf, Jiang Chen got super jealous and apparently JC saw WBS as a rival for CXX's affections during their schooldays.... WBS's role is greatly expanded in the drama.

3. Jiang Chen's uni senior.. 

4. Wang Da Zhuang (tbh, I am soooo relieved the drama producers and director and Zhao Qianqian didn't make Wang Da Zhuang one of the people who had feelings for CXX in the drama adaptation. Wang Da Zhuang in the novel was just.. off.. Way better to have him as a class clown like he is in the drama). 

hey.... Hu Yitian won Tencent's Potential TV Star of the Year award for his role in A Love So Beautiful alongside Xing Zhaolin and Li Hongyi.  They also won. He looks soooo dapper and perfect in his tux.  You guys should check the #huyitian #胡一天 hashtags on Twitter.. He looks like a dream.. Utter perfection man.

10 hours ago, zoeraindasher said:

You work in a hospital?! Any of the doctors there as hot as Hu Yitian? =P never met a doc as gorgeous as Hu Yitian.

Yea. Apparently not. :( 

In class, there are some arrogant people, that's annoying. I have yet to meet someone as hot and a genius like JC or hot as HYT. It's interesting that although JC is a genius, he's not arrogant. 

2 hours ago, zoeraindasher said:

@RealityDream @valerie86 @briaes I'm so relieved..that no one here thinks I'm crazy for dreaming about them. Obviously, my subconscious is shipping Shen Yue x Hu Yitian haahahaha. But it doesn't seem like they're gonna get together in real life.

I honestly cannot remember the last time a drama drove me to this level of craziness and passion where I had to devour every single adaptation/bit of info/BTS/interview/version of the novel.. Maybe ISWAK or Hana Yori Dango/BOF/Meteor Garden (and even then I only went after the manga and anime after watching the dramas). 

I can't watch ep 19-20 until I'm done with work either (which involves binge-watching Asian and Western movies about fashion for the next 24 hours hahahahaa)..

Nah. I don't think you're crazy for dreaming about them. I find it normal. Ours dreams just reflect what we subconscious think about, but still we cannot prove why we dream of certain things. 

Hmm...who knows? Maybe they will get together? Shen Yue is still young, I think she's 20 years old. She did not go to school for acting and I believe she's in her last year of uni since she enrolled in uni in 2014. She was found by her agent when one of her photographic friends posted pictures of her on the media. 

As for HYT, he was a modeler and was found that way. They both get along really well and had a good impression of each other. I think they do have a level of affection for each other, but then it also depends on if they have any other collaboration later on. Their career just started. usually, its best not to be affected by any types of emotions when this happens. It's a good thing that they're such good friends who wechat each other. 

I do ship them too. If you see the BTS, they're always together.... it makes us think something fishy is happening. lol.. just kidding. I just see it as they're very close, comfortable with each other, and like each other's company. 

53 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

Nah. I don't think you're crazy for dreaming about them. I find it normal. Ours dreams just reflect what we subconscious think about, but still we cannot prove why we dream of certain things. 

Hmm...who knows? Maybe they will get together? Shen Yue is still young, I think she's 20 years old. She did not go to school for acting and I believe she's in her last year of uni since she enrolled in uni in 2014. She was found by her agent when one of her photographic friends posted pictures of her on the media. 

As for HYT, he was a modeler and was found that way. They both get along really well and had a good impression of each other. I think they do have a level of affection for each other, but then it also depends on if they have any other collaboration later on. Their career just started. usually, its best not to be affected by any types of emotions when this happens. It's a good thing that they're such good friends who wechat each other. 

I do ship them too. If you see the BTS, they're always together.... it makes us think something fishy is happening. lol.. just kidding. I just see it as they're very close, comfortable with each other, and like each other's company. 

Yeah. They are both rookie in acting. To maybe career is their main focus . And they perhaps dont want to have bf gf  right now (as Hu Yi tian popularity is sky rocketing and  gain 4 million followers in weibo.  

Hope Hu yi Tian get many more more projectss in near future. He is just too gorgeous to watch.  One day he will be as big as li yi feng.. i m sure of that.  

Anybody finds him skinnier in the award show?  Like jawline more defined ? Maybe he work too hard and get skinnier. 

Archived