[Web Chinese Drama 2017] A Love So Beautiful 致我们单纯的小美好

0ly40

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...next week....bedscene.

The dialogue from the last clip above.

JiangChen (after realise XiaoXi wasnt asleep) : what is it again?

Xx : i forgot about brushing my teeth.

Jc : just sleep. This isnt the 1st time u forget.

Xx : but now i remember

Jc : then why u always forget how much i love u? I love u very much. Even if there is someone who is taller, slimmer, prettier and gentler than u...it doesnt concern me.

Xx (smiling then turn over) : in this world, there isnt someone who is (repeat the above). No. There is none.

Jc (kiss her forehead dotingly) : go to sleep (pause) if u still want to talk (not sleeping), i won't be gentle with u.

Xx : who want u to be gentle?

Jc : u better dont regret it.

Hahaha...hint hint at the end.

And the kiss again...without the cut off in previous teaser.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH How can they be so cute?? I'm just reading the translations here, not even watching the clips, but it makes me so happpppyyyyy. I think i might die from all the sweetness in this show. I wish Dr. Jiang chen would resurrect me. Eeeeeeeee

And importantly i'm very much grateful to @themarchioness and @cedric Ong for the translations. 

hehe I am glad they add the bed scene in the drama OL and the hints that he will not be "polite" anymore  :)

in the novel  (spoiler below)

Spoiler

hehe in the novel  they have slept together a few times  already cause Jiang Chen moves in to stay with her for quite some time (he even hands her his credit card / salary card to reimburse for the utility bills), and  then - one day Xiao xi  was having sickness, then Doctor Su and the nurse joke with Xiao Xi  that she is pregnant, and also low blood pressure. (Xiao Xi felt like crying and upset

) . 

Also , in chapter 37 (if not mistaken), Jiang Chen is sort of acting cold  when received her phone call and hangs up rather quickly cause he is busy  , then Xiao Xi said to herself maybe she should burst the cond*m so she pregnant with his son.

LOL.  

2 hours ago, phuong1317 said:

For the episode 22 preiew. it is either xiao xi is dreaming, or the Writer of the drama change the story. Cause in the novel , she  immediately accept to reconcile with Jiang chen after he asked her in the hospital room to reconcile  (After she faints and Jiang chen notice the big bump in her head  and treat it) ^.^ 

And also Jiang chen actually did not do much wrong.  i saw in the drama , 3 yeara ago Xiao Xi breaks up with him and in the airport she even cursed Jiang chen (bastard) and said she will not come find him at airport.  maybe both of them are at fault. 

Love, love, love the OTP. Being newbie actors (or at least first time as leads), they've haven't quite mastered kissing scenes yet. But still, love their chemistry.

However, I feel so bad for SB. Xiao Xi is clearly still in love with Jiang Chen. XX has friendzone SB since their high school days. He never had a chance with her. Even after breaking up and separating from JC for 3 years. She still carries a torch for him. 

48 minutes ago, whome said:

Love, love, love the OTP. Being newbie actors (or at least first time as leads), they've haven't quite mastered kissing scenes yet. But still, love their chemistry.

However, I feel so bad for SB. Xiao Xi is clearly still in love with Jiang Chen. XX has friendzone SB since their high school days. He never had a chance with her. Even after breaking up and separating from JC for 3 years. She still carries a torch for him. 

Yes. Soooo agree . Shen Yue and Hu Yi Tian have siZZLING chemistry.   They are one of the pairs that I ship the most. 

And looking at their behind the scene for the kiss. Hu Yi tian said his waist is too sore he just cant stand it anymore). Cause he is way too tall at nearly 190cm and has to bend so much to kiss her (she is 158 or less).   Maybe in real life he needs to find a gf who is quite tall (save him from his waist pain and backpain).

18 minutes ago, zettyliyana said:

Could everyone answer this question for me.... Yesterday we already seen 4 episode right? 17-20 episode. Is it mean tonight we will see  21 -24 episode? I confius with the showtime for this drama... I cannot wait for their ending

No, regular airing time this week is Ep 13-16. Ep 17-20 was released this week for Tecent VIP members. These members downloaded the video and uploaded for us to watch. Ep 21-23 (last 3 episodes) will be uploaded next Thursday, unfortunately :( 

2 hours ago, RealityDream said:

Did anyone watch ep 19? the scene with chen xiao xi in the pink dino and suddenly Jiang Chen came over, touched his forehead with it and said its cute? Then, xiao xi starts crying. I didn't understand this scene. Why was she crying? 

Xiao xi is stressed that nobody wants to take the flyers that Xiao Xi gives out. ( so she feels she failed at her job even after she stands for a long time and in dino custome.)

Plus Xiao xi heard  some people are badmouthing about her .They said Jiang Chen the doctor is super super handsome but they heard his girlfriend is not pretty at all.  So she was a bit offended. 

3 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

And wonder if got BTS of the bedscene....for their heads to be level, his legs would stretch out very far...haha. is the bed's length enough or not?

Haha yeah. Cannot wait to see bts for the bed scenes ..the two OTP leads seems so close  in the bts..too cute ! 

i am also wondering if in china there is any bed that will fit Jiang Chen legs as he is 190cm tall?  Lol ..maybe his legs will be left dangling a bit

2 hours ago, zettyliyana said:

Could everyone answer this question for me.... Yesterday we already seen 4 episode right? 17-20 episode. Is it mean tonight we will see  21 -24 episode? I confius with the showtime for this drama... I cannot wait for their ending

We need to wait for 7 days before the last  three episodes  airs. So long wait. But here is what you can expect to see from novel : ♡♡♡♡

Spoiler

- after Xiao Xi faints in front of emergency room ad Jiang Chen running towards her . Jiang Chen treating her wounds on the head .  he  said he always wait for her to return to him, and said she regretted her action in the past.  He then asks for them to get back together.  In the novel she said yes straightaway. Lets get back together.

- jiang chen live together with xiao Xi for 2 or 3 months (how romantic)

He proposed to her  when she is drunk (too much beer lol) and she said yes.  But next day she didnt remember when Jiang chen told her they are getting married.

She then got super upset that Jiang Chen did not propose  in the romantic manner. So she cried.. Jiang Chen then came up with the baloon idea (ring tied to baloon and put inside syrnge box). and propose in the hospital bedroom.  Chen Xiao xi , marry me !

- Jiang Chen one night seems pondering about something. Xiao Xi ask what he is thinking  , he answer : "if you aren't here". 

Xiao xi : "oh. You can find a girl more  pretty, skinny, mature, understanding than me"

Jiang chen : "yes"

xiao xi  cried a lot and keep saying Jiang chen is a jerk..and gets mad at him when he brushed his teeth. 

At last he said to her  "why do you keep forgetting. I love you soooooo much. Even if there is a girl prettier skinnier etc etc  than you ~ its none of my business".

Is anybody annoyed with wu Bo Song always get all touchy touchy with Chen Xiao xi in episode 20? (E.g wrap his arm around her shoulders to make JC jealous , feed her strawberry). They are not even bf and gf.  Lol  it is just a bit weird.  Plus from swimmer become actor storyline. I didnt dig it

.the worst part is  Him proposing to xiao xi ( as seen in trailer) in novel there is no such thing.  The writer went overboard with wu Bo song proposal , i think.

3 hours ago, valerie86 said:

We need to wait for 7 days before the last  three episodes  airs. So long wait. But here is what you can expect to see from novel : ♡♡♡♡

Reveal hidden contents

- after Xiao Xi faints in front of emergency room ad Jiang Chen running towards her . Jiang Chen treating her wounds on the head .  he  said he always wait for her to return to him, and said she regretted her action in the past.  He then asks for them to get back together.  In the novel she said yes straightaway. Lets get back together.

- jiang chen live together with xiao Xi for 2 or 3 months (how romantic)

He proposed to her  when she is drunk (too much beer lol) and she said yes.  But next day she didnt remember when Jiang chen told her they are getting married.

She then got super upset that Jiang Chen did not propose  in the romantic manner. So she cried.. Jiang Chen then came up with the baloon idea (ring tied to baloon and put inside syrnge box). and propose in the hospital bedroom.  Chen Xiao xi , marry me !

- Jiang Chen one night seems pondering about something. Xiao Xi ask what he is thinking  , he answer : "if you aren't here". 

Xiao xi : "oh. You can find a girl more  pretty, skinny, mature, understanding than me"

Jiang chen : "yes"

xiao xi  cried a lot and keep saying Jiang chen is a jerk..and gets mad at him when he brushed his teeth. 

At last he said to her  "why do you keep forgetting. I love you soooooo much. Even if there is a girl prettier skinnier etc etc  than you ~ its none of my business".

So, its 23 episodes long, not 24. Most website wrote its 24 episodes drama.

I am really curious, do they have child at the end of the novel or just ends with they are getting married? 

8 hours ago, valerie86 said:

Yes. Soooo agree . Shen Yue and Hu Yi Tian have siZZLING chemistry.   They are one of the pairs that I ship the most. 

And looking at their behind the scene for the kiss. Hu Yi tian said his waist is too sore he just cant stand it anymore). Cause he is way too tall at nearly 190cm and has to bend so much to kiss her (she is 158 or less).   Maybe in real life he needs to find a gf who is quite tall (save him from his waist pain and backpain).

Around 1:50min, the actress Shen Yue said this is her 1st kiss, she doesn't have kissing experience. Wow....real or not. When asked about the kiss scene, she said it's alright, not bad...haha.

Actually the kiss around 45sec....i think he placed his lips abit to the side of hers, not fully lips on lips. Guess the style of the drama and given how new the actors are, the kisses can be those more "innocent" type. Same for the bedscene....won't see skin.

Archived