[Web Chinese Drama 2017] A Love So Beautiful 致我们单纯的小美好

0ly40

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, angelangie said:

hahaha one of the main reason im waiting for it.....because it has a happy ending :D from the way the film is being done :D 

what i been up to? lols busy with works and all of us are abuzz with typhoon that pass by us....and our island was inundated by floods which had never happen before to us....that what happen lols....oh yea to top the cake....the power surge that happen in my area after the flood burnt my desktop power supply lols

Well I am glad you are alright now! :D So I guess it is just me and you posting.. countdown t-2 days! Don't you think it reminds you of It Started with A Kiss! We have main lead becoming doctor.. :) The little girl is also petite and adorable like Ariel Lin in ISWAK. 

Just now, angelangie said:

yes it does.....it does remind me of ISWAK....it even had it flavor the guy so tall an a genius at that while the girl...is so petite against him....and also both girl project the air of innocent bordering on naivety lols which later grown into a woman :)  and one thing that i think put this series on a different path is that on the 2nd part, it show the man going after the woman instead :) while in ISWAK was ariel aftering Joe all the way :) 

Oh bahahaa!! I guess the girl here has moved on. Is this drama also an adaptation? Plot seems so familiar. I am not watching anything as of now.. nothing good airing C-drama wise. The Big Boss 2 is quite too cheesy for me and I don't have quite the imagination I used to have during my youth.

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha....sometimes i like the ideas of either Woman / Man moving on and not rooted to the same spot waiting or should i say pin for a person who never turn your way....or maybe he / she will ....who knows....

no currently im not on any Chinese Drama....and just patiently waiting for this.....the last or the final one was a T-drama for me :)  sometimes i skip thru some cheesy lines....as i find it too cheesy lols :D 

Yes, I like how cheesy the man and woman may get and the video preview shows a lot of skinship. :D

Weren't you on the Memory Love thread?? I hate how the plot went no where after ep 10.. I gave up. It had so much potential. I find TW dramas lacking after ep 8 or so.. 

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols.......yup....the skinship werent that force either right? :) 

anyway Memory Love i gave up after 5th Episodes as i couldnt find the chemistry between the lead and went to 'Attention Love' instead and found it a lot better even though the ending feel a little loose for me

I actually dropped Attention Love at ep 4ish.. so different on the dramas we picked up! I find it being another one of those Freaky Friday dramas where they switch bodies... I wasn't too enthused by it.  

Edit. I meant to post this elsewhere.... there was this one other gender bender drama that I dropped. I actually might pick up Attention Love again. I find the main lead very good looking and pleasing to the eye. He was in the Lover's Lies--C-drama.. that one also dragged.

Latest trailer. Abit more scenes of some supporting chars...eg one boy with specs.

Sidetrack....the lead actress Shen Yue...i read she is chosen for the lead role of Meteor Garden or Boys over Flowers 2018 version.

@Cedric Ong..  The girl is so adorable! But no on the remake... I can't believe they are making another Meteor Garden.. BOF... are they running out of productions??

22 hours ago, angelangie said:

oooo that is good....i had taken a liking to the girl actually :) 

hmmm actually the drama itself was a lil drag i gotta admit.. but well at least now we can patiently waited for XiaoMei :D TOMORROW!!!

YES YES! A few more hours away. :D And it has so much comic relief! I can't wait and I am just giggling to myself.

Ep 1 on Youtube. No eng sub. So far i saw they had uploaded until ep 8.

I watched 2 episodes on tencent...where they got viewers' comments. Some find the acting abit awkward or raw but got better after 1st few episodes. I think the actress is pretty new. Overall, i find the acting ok, quite cute. Not overly exaggerated.

I didn't read the novel. Those viewers commented there are quite a lot of changes....eg the 2nd male lead who is a swimmer....is a new char, non-existing in the novel. I think the script-writer probably want to "spice" things up,  not just a simple 1-to-1 relationship. And the male lead's family background is also changed.

But so far, it's really sweet when those sweet moments happened...eg when one look at each other or when one offer the other a ride on his bicycle.

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

ppl who read the novel sometimes will have higher expectations and while some are able to accept the facts that the drama will divert a little from the actual story lines some wont be able to 

lols i didnt read the book so im going to accept the whole drama as it is :D 

I am on your boat. I have not read the novel yet.. but the main girl can use a lot of work. I find her acting not up to par but completely understand as she is new.

They released 8 episodes!!! 

According to baidu....24 episodes of 45min each.

They show 2 episodes per day on thu and fri. Last night...debut...Tencent VIPs can watch up to 8 episodes meaning 2 weeks' worth. Some VIP probably upload all to youtube.

But if 4 episodes per week...then normal airing will take 6 weeks.

Archived