Genre: School, Romance, Youth
Network: Tencent
Episodes: 23

Duration: 45 min (Thursday & Friday)
Original Novel: To: Our Pure Little Beauty by Zhao Gan Gan
Production Company: Huace Film & TV, Tencent
Producer: Dai Lu
Director: Yang Long
Screenwriter: Zhao Gan Gan, Wu Tong, Wang Yan Bei, Duan Yu Le, Yu Ku, Zhao Chu Cen

Plot:

It tells the love story of two childhood sweethearts: a proud genius boy and a cute girl with a lot of energy.

Cast:

Hu Yi Tian,

Shen Yue

Episodes:

OST:

Spoiler

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though biggest gap in height, many find the 2 leads look compatible among recent teen romance dramas. 

DGx6xn_VYAAzjx1.jpg

b2d3df3bf1863fd284023053d76f9e54.png

2c400003712fb1919734

Spoiler

DFqwSUqXoAI_fWG.jpg

118310-u4xf00hxpmv49789.jpg

A nice compilation of screen stills and also their normal life pictures...with a sweet korean bgm. Cant find youtube clip thus this from bilibili. Click one of the bottom right icon to switch off screen comments.

http://m.bilibili.com/video/av13019263.html#page=1

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the update. I actually saw this on the  "hot topic" on the right side :)

Yeah that height differences.. they look cute. So the lead actor will play genius? I'm going to check this. When it comes to youth genres I always, always prefer jdoramas. I hope this is good.  Last c-youth drama I watch was Love020. I still haven't watch RTTDS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fanmade MV with an unofficial song called 撒野 (translated as Acting Wildly) by 凱瑟喵.

I like the lyrics : 我想,在你眼里,撒野奔跑,我想,一个眼神,就到老....I want to run freely in your eyes....I want to watch you until we are old.

Archived