Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

0ly40

[Web Chinese Drama 2017] Beloved Enemy, 决对争锋

Thank you @meifang89 for keeping this thread alive! I'm patiently sitting here waiting for more people to catch on so we can discuss away.

I suspect there's also a BL version of the series as the episodes all have strangely varying lengths. 

3 hours ago, fuente said:

Thank you @meifang89 for keeping this thread alive! I'm patiently sitting here waiting for more people to catch on so we can discuss away.

I suspect there's also a BL version of the series as the episodes all have strangely varying lengths. 

You're welcome. Glad to see another post in this thread :) Yeah, I also want to know more about the actors. Wish someone will give us their profile.

I really hope that's true, but until now they just give us Twist eps and I heard nothing about BL ver :mellow:

I read comments that said this series will have season 2? Do you know something about it? :o

22 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Ya, they toned down the BL part.  

Well, they released quite a few short clips, they called it Twist End.

They added extra minutes of acting off-scene...i mean eg not same room/clothes but the dialogue is meant to continue....some of these light humor moments would imply a stronger BL feel....eg Yuan Yang covered up Gu Qing Pei's bod with a shirt, saying only he can see his bare body. Eg....

Hide contents

Like a few BL dramas...sometimes they look more fun in BTS clips. They started with 1st meeting each other, then moved in together during filming. Then in btw filming, they were given missions eg cooking together.

Here's a compiled clip. No eng sub. The part when one is covered in towel only, he joked the younger actor was too rough, instead of grabbing his shirt, he grabbed his flesh instead. At 6min, one kept grabbing the other's hand, then piggy-back run. One part got the room wall showing FNC Academy....did they visit S.Korea? 

Thanks for the info :astonished:

10 hours ago, meifang89 said:

You're welcome. Glad to see another post in this thread :) Yeah, I also want to know more about the actors. Wish someone will give us their profile.

I don't have much info in english. This is about the drama in chinese with list of the actors.

https://baike.baidu.com/item/决对争锋

Btw the 2 leads....the younger Gao Ming as Yuan Yang is quite unknown, can't find any info...perhaps this is his 1st drama.

His weibo.

http://www.weibo.com/u/5367073537

The older Shang Bai is abit more experienced. Interesting name...Shang = Up, Bai = White. Born in 1990. Well, he's not those typical handsome type...but this type of look might be versatile enough to play different roles.

https://baike.baidu.com/item/上白/19940992

His weibo...think he got a nickname...Xiao Shu, meaning little uncle...guess imply his mature look?

http://www.weibo.com/zhaojunshitaiyang?refer_flag=1005055014_

A fanmade clip on him.

5 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

I don't have much info in english. This is about the drama in chinese with list of the actors.

https://baike.baidu.com/item/决对争锋

Btw the 2 leads....the younger Gao Ming as Yuan Yang is quite unknown, can't find any info...perhaps this is his 1st drama.

His weibo.

http://www.weibo.com/u/5367073537

The older Shang Bai is abit more experienced. Interesting name...Shang = Up, Bai = White. Born in 1990. Well, he's not those typical handsome type...but this type of look might be versatile enough to play different roles.

https://baike.baidu.com/item/上白/19940992

His weibo...think he got a nickname...Xiao Shu, meaning little uncle...guess imply his mature look?

http://www.weibo.com/zhaojunshitaiyang?refer_flag=1005055014_

A fanmade clip on him.

Oh thank you so much! :lol: For me Shang Bai is handsome especially if he wears glasses. Xiao Shu? From the bts vids the others called Shang Bai Ge Ge 哥哥. The one called Xiao Shu is Gu Qing Pei's best friend that CEO Wang (I don't know his real name). 

23 hours ago, meifang89 said:

I read comments that said this series will have season 2? Do you know something about it? :o

I haven't read anything about this series having a second season, but judging by all these other BTS and other videos randomly popping up still despite the 15 episodes all being leaked, I don't think it's entirely out of the question? What's your take?

58 minutes ago, fuente said:

I haven't read anything about this series having a second season, but judging by all these other BTS and other videos randomly popping up still despite the 15 episodes all being leaked, I don't think it's entirely out of the question? What's your take?

Largely sided with no season 2 even though my heart desperately hope for it -_-

1 hour ago, fuente said:

As I watch until the end despite I was in hospital day before yesterday and this early in the morning at 7am , I would say in the end Episode 15 Xie Yan appears and to do partnership with Yuan Yang there might hold a possibility of Season 2 over more President Gu came back to help Yuan Yang for the project Xie Yan ask Yuan Yang do Proposal for him to see so that if it is good he will invest and money to Xie Yan is nothing (Uncontrolled Love movie) . If there is Season 2 for this drama it would be very interesting as this connection business to Xie Yan company. I would love a happy ending but in Episode 15 I assume too much cut because CEO Wang sister knew where President Gu is because CEO Wang meet him I believe that's a part where Yuan Yang go meet President Gu but was cut-off. If anyone have uncut version please post here! I wonder it should have alot of cut from Episode 1 onwards. 

9 hours ago, meifang89 said:

Oh thank you so much! :lol: For me Shang Bai is handsome especially if he wears glasses. Xiao Shu? From the bts vids the others called Shang Bai Ge Ge 哥哥. The one called Xiao Shu is Gu Qing Pei's best friend that CEO Wang (I don't know his real name). 

Shang Bai's weibo title or profile name is Shang Bai Xiao Shu Er...and he also called himself your Xiao Shu when replying to his fans.

As for 2nd season...i also no info.

Actually for Xie Yan...was he in the original novel? I havent got time to read the novel. If only appear in this drama version...then this char felt really appear as cameo only. 

1 hour ago, Cedric Ong said:

Shang Bai's weibo title or profile name is Shang Bai Xiao Shu Er...and he also called himself your Xiao Shu when replying to his fans.

As for 2nd season...i also no info.

Actually for Xie Yan...was he in the original novel? I havent got time to read the novel. If only appear in this drama version...then this char felt really appear as cameo only. 

He's so cute :wub:

Aw... I'm really curious. 

The novel translation currently just until ch 2.  But I don't think he will be in the novel because the author not Lan Lin, his/her name is Shui Qian Cheng. He must be appear in Beloved Enemy because Leofish. 

From their interview it's revealed apparently Shang Bai unusual name not his real name, he got it from a Master 大师 he met. He likes it so much that's why he used it :)

Xiao Dao is from NINETYNINE 99乐团 band :open_mouth:

New show with Meng Rui, Gao Ming and Shang Bai! :lol: