Airdate: Aug 14, - Oct 2, 2017
Production Company: Leo Fish
Distribution Company: Huayi Brothers
Producer: Li Xiao Biao
Director: Sun Cheng Zhi
Screenwriter: Hu Meng
Filming Location: Ningbo

Plot:

Right on elite businessman Gu Qing Pei (Shang Bai)’s first day of work at his new workplace, the chairman throws his vigorous and arrogant son Yuan Yang (Gao Ming) at him. Yuan Yang sees through Qing Pei’s hypocrite mask, but due to his father pressuring him, he can’t hit him. Therefore, Yuan Yang learns for the first time that there are things that can’t be taken care of by money or fists. He continuously tries to get Qing Pei into trouble, but Qing Pei sees it lightly and calmy resolves every issue. However, things are about to change when Yuan Yang asks his friends to do a background check on Qing Pei and finally finds his achilles heel.

Cast:

Meng Rui

Shang Bai

source: mydramalist

Trailer:

p2479338115

p2464416925

• Like 4

Thank you for starting a thread for this own series! I thought it was well deserved instead of hijacking the Uncontrolled Love threat!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sarai NG said:

Do you think it will be BL like the novel or bromance?

They changed it to bromance because of the ban, but still worth to watch. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

They changed it to bromance because of the ban, but still worth to watch. 

Aww thank you very much for those videos :heart:
Did you see the whole series? I didnt find the episodes in English, only the first hahaha´(any pages to watch BL series? I only know Gcinee).
It's a shame censorship, but if it's worth the story I'll see.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Sarai NG said:

Aww thank you very much for those videos :heart:
Did you see the whole series? I didnt find the episodes in English, only the first hahaha´(any pages to watch BL series? I only know Gcinee).
It's a shame censorship, but if it's worth the story I'll see.

Yeah I have watched whole series without eng sub before. Just search it in youtube. I already posted all eng sub videos that I've found here :)

I hope the bromance more visible like Men With Swords. We just got a little in this series :mellow:

8 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Yeah I have watched whole series without eng sub before. Just search it in youtube. I already posted all eng sub videos that I've found here :)

I hope the bromance more visible like Men With Swords. We just got a little in this series :mellow:

Mmm it's a shame we don´t see romance in this series.... Are there interesting scenes? I'll wait for the subtitles hahaha

• Like 1

Ya, they toned down the BL part.  

Well, they released quite a few short clips, they called it Twist End.

They added extra minutes of acting off-scene...i mean eg not same room/clothes but the dialogue is meant to continue....some of these light humor moments would imply a stronger BL feel....eg Yuan Yang covered up Gu Qing Pei's bod with a shirt, saying only he can see his bare body. Eg....

Spoiler

Like a few BL dramas...sometimes they look more fun in BTS clips. They started with 1st meeting each other, then moved in together during filming. Then in btw filming, they were given missions eg cooking together.

Here's a compiled clip. No eng sub. The part when one is covered in towel only, he joked the younger actor was too rough, instead of grabbing his shirt, he grabbed his flesh instead. At 6min, one kept grabbing the other's hand, then piggy-back run. One part got the room wall showing FNC Academy....did they visit S.Korea? 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sarai NG said:

Mmm it's a shame we don´t see romance in this series.... Are there interesting scenes? I'll wait for the subtitles hahaha

The Twist End eps is funny, healing disappointment. I already posted it :lol:

• Like 2