[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017-2018] I cannot Hug You / I can not embrace you, 无法拥抱的你, Season I and II

0ly40

On 12/5/2017 at 4:22 AM, RPM said:

After watching the drama with subtitles I love the story and both of them together looking really good ❤❤❤❤.

Xing Zhao Lin charismatic and cute character. And little princess looking too pretty. 

Thank you for info about the subs.:blush:     I watched EP1&2 with subs and I enjoyed it.   I actually tried to watch raw EP1 when it first premiered (11/20) but I only made it halfway through.  I knew it was a lighthearted drama with a vampire and a germ phobia.  Well without subs they looked very silly but with subs their silliness made me laugh.     Like in a cleaning scene Xing Zhao Lin showed well how the extreme state this character was in with a germ phobia. In contrast this evolved vampire race sucking out human energy seemed so civilized. haha   So far there are only two eps with subs. I’m hoping for more subs.  But sadly in a comment section I didn’t see many encouraging responses.  :(

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, booha said:

Thank you for info about the subs.:blush:     I watched EP1&2 with subs and I enjoyed it.   I actually tried to watch raw EP1 when it first premiered (11/20) but I only made it halfway through.  I knew it was a lighthearted drama with a vampire and a germ phobia.  Well without subs they looked very silly but with subs their silliness made me laugh.     Like in a cleaning scene Xing Zhao Lin showed well how the extreme state this character was in with a germ phobia. In contrast this evolved vampire race sucking out human energy seemed so civilized. haha   So far there are only two eps with subs. I’m hoping for more subs.  But sadly in a comment section I didn’t see many encouraging responses.  :(

I'm to waiting for next subbed episodes. 

I also love his reaction when she said I love you. Xing Zhao Lin ❤❤❤

19 hours ago, RPM said:

I'm to waiting for next subbed episodes. 

I also love his reaction when she said I love you. Xing Zhao Lin ❤❤❤

Me too  It was very unexpected that she was the one who confessed first.   And it was cute how she blurted out like that and how he responded to it afterward.  lol   Also it was amusing to see two vampire girls were fighting over him because he gave off a delicious air/scent as if he was a mouth watering meal for them.  hahaha      :D:ph34r:

On 12/10/2017 at 1:51 AM, RPM said:

@booha  its get licensed by viki ❤❤❤

Now we have official subtitles soon

Thank you for info   So exciting   High five to Viki  & Xing Zhao Lin    Xing Zhao Lin must be riding on a big wave of popularity.    So after all humans are  in a food consumption category for vampires.  haha   poor XZL lol  

garbage   eeekk  :blink::o:crazy:

A8BbQ3P.jpg

UbfqkaM.jpg

On 12/10/2017 at 3:51 PM, RPM said:

@booha  its get licensed by viki ❤❤❤

Now we have official subtitles soon

On 12/5/2017 at 6:22 PM, RPM said:

@ashryver  @reiko53  @xinghua  @levi1995  episodes 1 and 2 subbed(english ) on -ondramanice (by name i can't hug you)and 4udrama (by name Touch me)

@0ly40 .

Thanks for all the updates

I liked how Zhi Hao and XinYa slowly realizing their feelings and started opening up to each other. 

Spoiler

Since XinYa first approach ZH as "food", I am anticipating the moment when she realized that she has fallen completely to ZH and possibly another confession.

60e31916f1951e5f9a7698b2a1bc7cd8.jpg2ca4fd48b1f73c8af73fb30b786c9ba9.jpg

such a beautiful and emotional episode and in ending she was taking advantage of him:D  while he was drunk with one little cup of drink:joy:

He is so cute and little goldfish. He is alone and his heart also longing for love that's why he become so fond to that little goldfish while caring for her And he also sleep with goldfish such a cutie ❤❤❤

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone still in search of this soundtrack then now it's over  I found this song but it was released in 2013 and used now in drama. 

I want english lyrics for this drama songs but I can't find it anywhere. 

006Q03xKly1fnttpmolvxj31kw269he3.jpg

006Q03xKly1fntty5i0z4j31kw269u15.jpg

PART 2 --

RELEASE DATE - 9 FEB 2018

Season 2 is more interesting thanks to  viki for subbing this drama I hope someone sub the full ost of the drama .

Specially this ost....

A lover that I cannot hug

Can you come a bit closer. .?

Are you afraid that the ice cold iron will blossom. ?

Don't let regrets give me the answer......

Thanks to viki for subbing the few lines played during the episode 

• 11 months later...

Archived