[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017-2018] I cannot Hug You / I can not embrace you, 无法拥抱的你, Season I and II

0ly40

I can't Hug You

Resultado de imagen para 无法拥抱的你

Details:

• Original title: 无法拥抱的你

• Type: Drama

• Episodes: 16

• Airs: Nov 20, 2017 to Jan 8, 2018

• Network: Sohu TV

• Duration: 45 min.

Plot:

It's a modern fantasy cdrama adapted from Korean comics, unTouchable, illustrated by massstar, starring Xing Zhao Lin (The Eternal Love) and Zhang Yu Xi (My Little Princess) as the main OTP. Our heroine’s a beautiful modern day vampire who survives by absorbing energy through touching other human beings. HA. Vampires are so refined nowadays, no more neck biting? And he’s the gorgeous germaphobe who just moves in next door.

Cast:

Xing Zhao Lin

Zhang Yu Xi

Source: avirtualvoyage

photo hug 3.jpg

photo hug 7.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@0ly40  Thank you for starting this thread .  Hopefully it will be entertaining  I want to see a sweet bubbling chemistry  of our OTP :rolleyes: 

On 8/16/2017 at 3:39 PM, lovehuche said:

Read on mydramalist that this drama will air sometimes Dec 2018, that is like 16 months from now.

I found the Baidu site of ‘I Cannot Hug You’ which says that the drama will air 2018. But there is another site which indicates Dec 2017.  So I have to assume it might be between Dec 2017 and early 2018.   Still it’s better than Dec2018. :o

** I’m posting two links of Baidu, ‘I Cannot Hug You’

(Chinese)  https://baike.baidu.com/item/无法拥抱的你 

(google trans) https://translate.google.com/translate = baidu.com

(Chinese name) ‘I Cannot Hug You’
(Time of production)  2017
(Production Company) Sohu video, is Xu video, children's music film and television
(Production area)  inside China
(Filming locations)   Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province
(Premiere time) 2018

(Director)  Cat's tree cattree [3]
(Starring)   Xing Zhao Lin, Zhang Yu Xi, Dai Jing Yao, Xu Kai Cheng
(Episode)  32 episodes
(Length of each episode)  45 minutes
(Types of)  Youth, comedy, love, light science fiction
(release time)  2018
(Online play platform)  Sohu video

** Weibo official site for ‘I Cannot Hug You’  has many pictures. 

https://weibo.com/u/6265180088?is_hot=1#_rnd1503108932063

The opening ceremony (6/9)

ugQx6UR.jpg

MIggxUt.jpg

5Xh87N3.jpg

Spoiler

60nUlyO.jpg

bBb5wa5.jpg

vGwMZs0.jpg

hEAeXLp.jpg

tBWQXAk.jpg

vtu9pIt.jpg

11 hours ago, booha said:

I found the Baidu site of ‘I Cannot Hug You’ which says that the drama will air 2018. But there is another site which indicates Dec 2017.  So I have to assume it might be between Dec 2017 and early 2018.   Still it’s better than Dec2018. :o

** I’m posting two links of Baidu, ‘I Cannot Hug You’

(Chinese)  https://baike.baidu.com/item/无法拥抱的你 

(google trans) https://translate.google.com/translate = baidu.com

(Chinese name) ‘I Cannot Hug You’
(Time of production)  2017
(Production Company) Sohu video, is Xu video, children's music film and television
(Production area)  inside China
(Filming locations)   Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province
(Premiere time) 2018

(Director)  Cat's tree cattree [3]
(Starring)   Xing Zhao Lin, Zhang Yuxi, Dai Jing Yao, Xu Kai Cheng
(Episode)  32 episodes
(Length of each episode)  45 minutes
(Types of)  Youth, comedy, love, light science fiction
(release time)  2018
(Online play platform)  Sohu video

@bohaa Many Thanks for the information.

Since I don’t know much about Chinese,  hopefully  there will not be too many mismatches with names & other info about  each of cast.   However doing this might be good for me to learn Chinese.   

ICHY cast members  
邢昭林 Xing Zhao Lin
张予曦 Zhang Yu Xi

戴景耀 Dai Jingyao
徐开骋 Xu Kai Cheng
王若雪 Wang Ruoxue
孙泽源 Sun Zeyuan
辛瑞琪 Xin Ruiqi
韩沐伯 Han Mubo
高俊杰 Gao Junjie

source weibo: 无法拥抱的你官微

fvJpeGQ.jpg?1KaYaLwi.jpg?1

Spoiler

h7mlV2R.jpg?1   pfSi7m8.jpg?1

VSqW6x5.jpg?1   ePqWcGm.jpg?1

VEgQuJU.jpg?1   Pmj3zgu.jpg?1

8zikfV6.jpg?1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Out on 20 Nov.

Recent long trailer. In short...the story is about a female vampire trying to approach a human guy...think this version of vampire survive by skin touch (absorb energy)...yet this guy has cleanliness issue and wont easily allow anyone to touch him...let alone hug...thus the title.

Starring Xing Zhao Lin (The Eternal Love) and Zhang Yu Xi (My Little Princess)...the former is b 1997 and the latter 1993...again bigger sister younger bro combo.

One supporting char (dyed hair) is Dai Jing Tao who acted in the recent school-themed The Big Boss 班长大人.

• 2 weeks later...

MV with song 勇敢爱 Brave Love. Can see kisses....haha....by the 20yo actor Xing Zhaolin (Eternal Love).  

And seems like scenes with 2 guys...bromance?

http://www.miaopai.com/show/84kgW1L8WQrYltJuDWFSTrIjIbeGK6tduyJUcg__.htm

The director nicknamed Cattree / 猫的树 is more known for making short clips. One of his shorts which i like is this one....

Spoiler

...basically a girl travelled back in time, fell in love with the King, then for her sake, he allowed her to go back. Not so much of the storytelling since it's a short...but the overall feel and the cinematography.

http://www.miaopai.com/show/bcNX4RakDyIHHj32MbIdl4vV6g9wnG3Q3g6~OQ__.htm

Also this one. He's good in pairing up with very suitable songs.

http://www.miaopai.com/show/D0Ae5Z5ut9p6gq6GZBUDzQ__.htm

I love the webtoon, I recomand giving it a read. 

I often end up dessapointed when it comes to webtoon remakes..*caugh* cheese in a trap *caugh* Orange marmalade *caugh, caught*. Let’s see if they do the webtoon justice. I’m looking for ward to this however I can’t seem to find it anywhere online. It says that it started since November 22 I believe ?!

10 hours ago, LoveBunny said:

I often end up dessapointed when it comes to webtoon remakes..*caugh* cheese in a trap *caugh* Orange marmalade *caugh, caught*. Let’s see if they do the webtoon justice. I’m looking for ward to this however I can’t seem to find it anywhere online. It says that it started since November 22 I believe ?!

Yes started on November 20th, it was available on Youtube for a short period before being taken down. I watched it on Dailymotion but no subtitles though...

16 hours ago, LoveBunny said:

I din't read the webtoon before but I did heard that it was very interesting. I though of giving it a try while waiting for the drama.

Anyway I just finished watching last weeks episodes for the third time. Tonight there should be new uploads from Sohu TV but the latest episodes are only available for members...

23 minutes ago, ashryver said:

I wish somebody would pick this up, Xing Zhao Lin is a rising star in china and the webtoon's story is too cute to not watch the drama version.

I wished the same too. Xing Zhao Lin is really talented considering his age... Anyway this web drama has been good in many ways- light fluffy, simple and yet intriguing. I'm enjoying it thus far. 

21a4462309f79052449a25a206f3d7ca7acbd5a1

After watching the drama with subtitles I love the story and both of them together looking really good ❤❤❤❤.

Xing Zhao Lin charismatic and cute character. And little princess looking too pretty. 

8718367adab44aed80cadc78b91c8701a08bfba2

@ashryver  @reiko53  @xinghua  @levi1995  episodes 1 and 2 subbed(english ) on -ondramanice (by name i can't hug you)and 4udrama (by name Touch me)

@0ly40 .

Archived