[Official Thread] Wu Yi Fan aka Kris Wu

msSimple

Guest HildaP

sis@yusMy is 11:08 am here...so almost same time but night/day difference. have a goodnight sweet sis...sweet dreams.

Hello sis@yoyo_icecube    I think Kris will do this movie onced he is released from contract with SM...lets hope SM doesn't drag it for so long that they choose another person. Im very happy for our Kris if he does get to do the movie.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KoreanA

I just woke up and saw this news about updates :D

So happy for him..., I and I hope in the future we will hear a lot about him :D

Love you baby :D

Stay well :D

10407238_648793695190386_833343947725778

weibo story last night..
cr. becca140604 guo jingming (popular chinese writer) followed fanfan on weibo and mention him.
BpSQsp0CAAI8OyG.jpg:large

fanfan online and follow him back. and RT his mention earlier.
BpSRJaTCQAACu6A.jpg:large

BpSUThYCEAAN2Ea.jpg:large

tiny times follow fanfan's weibo
BpSVRrlCAAAfFYf.jpg:large

140604 陈砺志 (CEO of Beijing Maite Media), followed WYF and RTed him, bringing up a possibility of WYF in Tiny Times 4
BpSX4ogCMAABmU9.jpg:largeBpSX4noCQAAaK6y.jpg:large
140604 Chen Xue Dong, Wu Yi Fan's reported co-star for Ice Fantasy, RTed WYF's weibo post earlier
BpSbtg6CYAA-l2R.jpg:large

this is manhwa of ice fantasy
BpSf1rbCcAEqgcK.jpg:large

sina made a post about fanfan interaction with guo jingming 
BpSq_6OCMAII3Ek.jpg:large

guo jingming extended invitation to fanfan for his movie ice fantasy
BpS7u4JCAAAZ3D9.jpg:large

fanfan become #1 general hot search and artist hot searchBpTr2yrCUAErSOP.jpg:largeBpTr2x0CIAAV9XW.jpg:large
today he'son hot search againBpWFmMZIIAAcDTT.jpg:large
baidu hot search today 'wuyifan guojingming ice fantasy'BpWHFrMIcAAvFqI.jpg:large
BpWHGD0IQAEYwPa.jpg:large

ice fantasy is a trilogy that will start filming 2nd half of this year. (hope the lawsuit will end soon so that fanfan can take this role)BpWJst0IIAA9-LH.jpg:large
BpWJtjWIcAEXCxc.jpg:large

Guest jelly89

At last we hear some good news ....omg I'm so excited..fingers cross this will happen. Those Ice Fantasy artworks with our Wu Yi Fan are fabulous..seems like the character was made for him and him alone. 

I don't wanna sound so optimistic but...there is a pending law suit approaching...It will be a breach of contract if Kris will start filming before lawsuit is finalised...unless SM and Kris made some agreement  ...cause technically he is still under SM contract.

Gosh..now I want to read the novel..is there an English version 

:) :)

Guest HildaP

Hello @jelly89 yes,you are right.Kris has to wait until his law suit is finalized or reach an agreement. I think SM might drag this out so he might not be able to do this movie. He sure is the right man for the part,he is so beautiful and if he is going to have long hair and look like that comic character he is going to be awesome!

Morning sis@yoyo_icecube.   thanks for posting the information. I didn't understand a word of it. But its nice to know that he has plans for the future.

:D

jelly89 said:

At last we hear some good news ....omg I'm so excited..fingers cross this will happen. Those Ice Fantasy artworks with our Wu Yi Fan are fabulous..seems like the character was made for him and him alone. 

I don't wanna sound so optimistic but...there is a pending law suit approaching...It will be a breach of contract if Kris will start filming before lawsuit is finalised...unless SM and Kris made some agreement  ...cause technically he is still under SM contract.

Gosh..now I want to read the novel..is there an English version 

:):)

Guest vanity_honey

I feel the same way that you guys !!!  All this situation just broke my heart , right now it's too difficult to me to listen or see pictures of exo becouse I dont want to realize that they just 11 !!! ...... I just can .
I love all of them, I love these 12 boys and I always willl, at this moment the most important it's to protec them , kris and EXO are under a lot of pressure .
I wish them a bright 

sorry for my broken english u.u 

Hi guys!

I hope Kris is doing well and that this lawsuit can go by as quickly as possible.  SM will play a major part in how fast or slow this thing goes.  They tend to drag their feet at times like this. 

Wu Yi Fan fighting!!

vanity_honey said: I feel the same way that you guys !!!  All this situation just broke my heart , right now it's too difficult to me to listen or see pictures of exo becouse I dont want to realize that they just 11 !!! ...... I just can .
I love all of them, I love these 12 boys and I always willl, at this moment the most important it's to protec them , kris and EXO are under a lot of pressure .
I wish them a bright 

sorry for my broken english u.u 

kyubiX said: Hi guys!

I hope Kris is doing well and that this lawsuit can go by as quickly as possible.  SM will play a major part in how fast or slow this thing goes.  They tend to drag their feet at times like this. 

Wu Yi Fan fighting!!

140606 WYF & Calvin Chen were seen at an airport today by a fan, she said he's really very tall. cr: VioletDream
BpcplHJCUAEWGIB.jpg

fanfan is alive!!!! :D 
IM SO HAPPY... THIS IS WORTH MY TEARSS... IM GONNA CRY OF HAPPINESS.. I DUNNO WHERE HE'S HEADING TO BUT... A GLIMPSE OF HIM = BLESS!! 

Guest KoreanA

Of course he is alive... :D

I'm so glad he is well and sound.... I see a big future for FanFan...he has a big support all around the world :D

#FIGHTINGWUYIFAN

I wish she could capture his face but, it is better than anything :)

Guest KoreanA

yoyo_icecube said: KoreanA said: Of course he is alive... :D

I'm so glad he is well and sound.... I see a big future for FanFan...he has a big support all around the world :D

#FIGHTINGWUYIFAN

I wish she could capture his face but, it is better than anything :)

sis @yoyo_icecube ahhhhh... for me.. his sexy back is more than enough... lol... his shirt... i know he's in hiatus, but his shirt looks... shabby XD but.. who cares... even shabby shirt looks stylish on him!! XD hahahahaha.. OMG IM SO IN GOOD MOOD TODAY!!

you're right...even a shabby shirt look stylish on him...his back view is enough to guarantee that he's alive....and kicking...heheheheh...

Archived