Quantcast
gentlelily12

Lin Geng Xin (LGX) 林更新 Official Thread

20 minutes ago, cenching said:

Can someone please explain to me about this girl? Did she say something or did something to LGX? So many people reposted this......

With my very limited Chinese reading skill, what I got from it was the post said something about LGX could have liked somebody who is called ms. Feng here.  Let's see if I barked up the wrong tree.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

When I tested posting pictures, just the link shows not the picture. Do I use insert other media and post the picture there or do I just copy the link of the uploaded image and paste it in the post?  I tried both one showed up as link and the insert other media did not even show anything.  

After the pic uploaded you click the pic and below the pic there is an arrow....click it, the pic will appear in a page and you copy the URL then paste it to insert other media the URL one....

• Like 3

More pics of LGX at Uno-Men event on 15/08/2017:

Image may contain: 2 people

Image may contain: 2 people

Image may contain: 3 people

Spoiler

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

Image may contain: 1 person, close-up

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, close-up

Image may contain: 1 person

Spoiler

He's impressed with the ring on her finger: 

Spoiler

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling

Spoiler

credit as tagged

• Like 3

The lady and the man in glasses in the third picture have the exact same expression on their faces, wonder what they must be thinking.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

The lady and the man in glasses in the third picture have the exact same expression on their faces, wonder what they must be thinking.  

Perhaps, "LGX's such a lucky, hot and good-looking man!".  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Perhaps, "LGX's such a lucky, hot and good-looking man!".  

Or they could be thinking like @cheeriekwan and wondering how they would be in a series together.  I saw her in the trailer for some new fantasy adventure film, I think, and her acting wasn't bad.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

Or they could be thinking like @cheeriekwan and wondering how they would be in a series together.  I saw her in the trailer for some new fantasy adventure film, I think, and her acting wasn't bad.  

Is it a norm to collaborate in such events before they do dramas btw?  U know, check out their chemistry, get acquainted,  etc. It's nice to see LGX in a series with a good actress who can compliment his great acting skills actually. So far,  ZLY has.

Perhaps I'll hv a look at CZs work later.  This pairing could be nice i think.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gentlelily12 said:

Is it a norm to collaborate in such events before they do dramas btw?  U know, check out their chemistry, get acquainted,  etc. It's nice to see LGX in a series with a good actress who can compliment his great acting skills actually. So far,  ZLY has.

Perhaps I'll hv a look at CZs work later.  This pairing could be nice i think.

I highly recommend Go Princess Go to you both. Its a comedy and CZ is absolutely beautiful, hilarious and funny. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Nina Bina said:

Hasn't it past August 18 yet in China? What happened to that fanmeet for LGX? 

Which region you are from? It is now early morning in Asian countries.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:

Which region you are from? It is now early morning in Asian countries.

West. Night time on the 17th lol

12 hours ago, cenching said:

Can someone please explain to me about this girl? Did she say something or did something to LGX? So many people reposted this......

Let's try.  

LGX used to tease this lady named by "Sister Fung" on weibo. But when she breaks her silence by responding her admiration towards LGX on numerous posts, he dare not respond anymore. The writer challenged him not to run away. 

His post on top right is funny (14-7-10) - "I  dreamt of meeting her on the street in US. She has gotten slimmer. I am very happy for taking photo together. When I woke up I feel very tired like going thru a war."  

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:

Let's try.  

LGX used to teased this lady named by "Sister Fung" on weibo. But when she break her silence by responding her admiration towards LGX on numerous posts, he dare not respond anymore. The writer challenged him not to run away. 

His post on top right is funny (14-7-10) - "I  dreamt of meeting her on the street in US. She has gotten slimmer. I am very happy for taking photo together. When I woke up I feel very tired like going thru a war."  

Haha....no wonder many people reposted this in Weibo after The Wangs Scandal......thank you @cheeriekwan

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nina Bina said:

Hasn't it past August 18 yet in China? What happened to that fanmeet for LGX? 

The fanmeet is today,  @Nina Bina.  Yes, from @matchamacchiato's posts i know too he will hold a fan meeting in Peking (aka Beijing) on Aug 18 and i must say i just like what @matchamacchiato wrote that someone just suddenly realized he’s celebrity too.  I want LGX to be successful.

But somehow, i am unsure too as to further details like time or venue of the fan meeting.  @matchamacchiato, can you help please?  

He's so cute:

credit as tagged

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gentlelily12 said:

@cheeriekwan hi, does it say anything abt details of the fanmeet on 18 Aug btw? 

This is just a countdown banner posted by Iqiyi 2 days ago. No further details.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

cr - posted by @Melda Hung

IMG_0564.png

Pardon the Uncle Google but no time and details provided....

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

- posted by @Melda Hung

I read in the vnfc site (hope it's allowed for me to mention it) that the event is at 14:00 VN time, and it is now 9:40 over there.

• Like 2