Lin Geng Xin (LGX) 林更新 Official Thread

gentlelily12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, yueyyo said:

The lady and the man in glasses in the third picture have the exact same expression on their faces, wonder what they must be thinking.  

hi @yueyyoSoompi Rules states that we shouldn't quote photos and videos when posting.  Do you think you can edit and delete all the photos and/or videos if any on your posts found on pages 4, 6 and 8 please?  We dont want the moderators to check on us for going against these rules. Thanks so much.

1 hour ago, cheeriekwan said:

This is just a countdown banner posted by Iqiyi 2 days ago. No further details.

Thanks @cheeriekwan for the info.  

Soompi Rules states that we shouldn't quote photos and videos when posting.  Do you think you can edit and delete all the photos and/or videos if any on your posts found on pages 3, 5, 7 and 8 please?  We dont want the moderators to check on us for going against these rules. Thanks so much.

On 8/16/2017 at 11:18 AM, Melda Hung said:

hi @Melda Hung, Soompi Rules states that we should not post more than 2-3 (depending on size) of pictures in a post.  Do you think you can edit and place the other handsome and cute pictures of our LGX, found on page 4, in a spoiler, as too many pictures in one post will slow down the display in the browser.  

Soompi Rules also states that we shouldn't quote photos and videos when posting.  Do you think you can edit and delete all the photos and/or videos if any in your posts found on page 5 please?  

We dont want the moderators to check on us for going against these rules. Thanks so much.

On 18/8/2017 at 8:36 AM, gentlelily12 said:

The fanmeet is today,  @Nina Bina.  Yes, from @matchamacchiato's posts i know too he will hold a fan meeting in Peking (aka Beijing) on Aug 18 and i must say i just like what @matchamacchiato wrote that someone just suddenly realized he’s celebrity too.  I want LGX to be successful.

But somehow, i am unsure too as to further details like time or venue of the fan meeting.  @matchamacchiato, can you help please? 

There're 3 hours till the event starts. This is the second fanmeeting he hold, I think. The first one was in April 2016. I remember he was pretty sick then (due to hay fever). Anyway, there's link above to watch it live. I can't manage to watch it 'cause I'm still at school at that time. Look forward to your update, like the Men's Uno event. Also, why isn't there any airport photo? He must have taken a flight from Shanghai to Beijing already.

And sorry for messing up Peking and Beijing. :D

Actually, the highlighted part was my sarcasm (and a bit of complaint). I mean, LGX himself just realized that he's celebrity too. And he should interact with his fans offline, meet them in person. Though he's very friendly to his fans, he easily gets shy in the crowd of girls swooning over him. That's why fanmeeting is a very rare occasion. 

2 minutes ago, matchamacchiato said:

There're 3 hours till the event starts. This is the second fanmeeting he hold, I think. The first one was in April 2016 (after the release of Sword Master). I remember he was pretty sick then (due to hay fever). Anyway, there's link above to watch it live. I can't manage to watch it 'cause I'm still at school at that time. Look forward to your update, like the Men's Uno event. Also, why isn't there any airport photo? He must have taken a flight from Shanghai to Beijing already.

So glad to hear from you.  Can't find airport pics for now.  Sorry to hv bugged you while u are at school but its just that u know LGX better that's all.  Btw, it was me who messed up Peking and Beijing (forgot my history along the way lol)

Hope to see ur updates on his fan meet too and hv a great day at school @matchamacchiato

38 minutes ago, matchamacchiato said:

There're 3 hours till the event starts. This is the second fanmeeting he hold, I think. The first one was in April 2016 (after the release of Sword Master). I remember he was pretty sick then (due to hay fever). Anyway, there's link above to watch it live. I can't manage to watch it 'cause I'm still at school at that time. Look forward to your update, like the Men's Uno event. Also, why isn't there any airport photo? He must have taken a flight from Shanghai to Beijing already.

Actually, the highlighted part was my sarcasm (and a bit of complaint). I mean, LGX himself just realized that he's celebrity too. And he should interact with his fans offline, meet them in person. Though he's very friendly to his fans, he easily gets shy in the crowd of girls swooning over him. That's why fanmeeting is a very rare occasion. 

Great minds think alike:D.  I was wondering the same thing and thought that maybe the controversy around the Wang girls is gone and forgotten since the paparazzi are no longer following him and so we have no airport/travel pics.  As to him getting all shy around swooning girls, any suggestions on how he can get over that?  Any volunteers to be test subjects to see if the remedy works?  It's a tough job but I'll volunteer if nobody else is willing.

10 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

Great minds think alike:D.  I was wondering the same thing and thought that maybe the controversy around the Wang girls is gone and forgotten since the paparazzi are no longer following him and so we have no airport/travel pics.  As to him getting all shy around swooning girls, any suggestions on how he can get over that?  Any volunteers to be test subjects to see if the remedy works?  It's a tough job but I'll volunteer if nobody else is willing.

#PutOnMyFakedScientistSpectacle

In a medical field there is a kind of prevention called vaccination which is the administration of antigenicmaterial (a vaccine) to stimulate an individual's immune system to develop adaptive immunity to a pathogen. 

The same principle can be applied to treat a syndrome of getting all shy around swooning girls. He can be put in a small comfortable room with many his type of sexy young hot girls that will crawling all over him for certain period. This session can be done 2-3 times a week, 30 min per session for a month.

After a month if the symptoms still persist then the only way is to contact Agent ZLY bcoz based upon the secret medical documents obtained by Eye of God Organization in cooperation with Soompi's Lady Detectives Organization, she is the only person on earth that knows the secret buttons and knobs on which to pushes to cures LGX from that life long problem.

Meanwhile there are some vacancies for volunteers to be in that small comfortable room with the Subject. I can see @yueyyo had raised her hand....

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

In a medical field there is a kind of prevention called vaccination which is the administration of antigenicmaterial (a vaccine) to stimulate an individual's immune system to develop adaptive immunity to a pathogen. 

The same principle can be applied to treat a syndrome of getting all shy around swooning girls. He can be put in a small comfortable room with many his type of sexy young hot girls that will crawling all over him for certain period. This session can be done 2-3 times a week, 30 min per session for a month.

After a month if the symptoms still persist then the only way is to contact Agent ZLY bcoz based upon the secret medical documents obtained by Eye of God Organization in cooperation with Soompi's Lady Detectives Organization, she is the only person on earth that knows the secret buttons and knobs on which to pushes to cures LGX from that life long problem.

Meanwhile there are some vacancies for volunteers to be in that small comfortable room with the Subject. I can see @yueyyo had raised her hand....

Haha...fun to be here. You gals very interesting and funny. Any of you studying psychology?

But dont forget he is an actor :tongue:

22 minutes ago, cenching said:

Sexy young hot girls. 1 out of 4 (it might be 0 out of 4 if there's an age limit for the last condition to be met) would still qualify to be volunteer?

In any case, your remedy might take a while.  This is an urgent case.  We need to reach agent ZLY asap.

@cheeriekwan, I am not a psychology student or expert but I often play one in real life and get into bigger problems doing so.

12 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:

Haha...fun to be here. You gals very interesting and funny. Any of you studying psychology?

But dont forget he is an actor :tongue:

Not me, by education I am a Computer Programmer believe it or not.....:D But since I graduated I went to a completely different direction....:D

7 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

Sexy young hot girls. 1 out of 4 (it might be 0 out of 4 if there's an age limit for the last condition to be met) would still qualify to be volunteer?

In any case, your remedy might take a while.  This is an urgent case.  We need to reach agent ZLY asap.

@cheeriekwan, I am not a psychology student or expert but I often play one in real life and get into bigger problems doing so.

Another way is to have The Subject blindfolded during the session. In this case The Volunteers that we are looking for will be tested for her "skills"  in a particular department :D

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

Another way is to have The Subject blindfolded during the session. In this case The Volunteers that we are looking for will be tested for her "skills"  in a particular department :D

In that case I would have to undergo the same therapy before I can help him with his therapy because I would need that to overcome my shyness at using the skills around sexy young hot guys :D.

3 minutes ago, yueyyo said:

In that case I would have to undergo the same therapy before I can help him with his therapy because I would need that to overcome my shyness at using the skills around sexy young hot guys :D.

Nyahahahahaha....I hope you are over 18....Hopefully some innocent under age Lurkers or Soompians will completely oblivious with my innuendos.....

2 hours ago, matchamacchiato said:

Thanks for the information and on the vibe I got from LQX and Stephen Chow based on the interviews from Mark Chao comments regarding LQX and LQX himself as well, in the way he portrayed his characters so far. He somehow managed to inject humour that made the characters more 'real'. He is also seems more inclined to do comedy because with his look and stature, he can easily opt for cool to lovable main lead characters The tsundere or idol protagonist. But instead he went for the sort of 'off the wall' character. For his western counterpart I can say like Johnny Depp. So he needs a Tim Burton maybe Tsui Hark of his own .B)

Add: I'll get back with replies to those few soompiers whom have mentioned me in the posts. 

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

Nyahahahahaha....I hope you are over 18....Hopefully some innocent under age Lurkers or Soompians will completely oblivious with my innuendos.....

Set your mind at ease, many times over that.  When I mentioned age limit for girls, I meant the other direction where over a certain age you can't qualify to be called girl anymore. I wouldn't want to mislead the conductor of the therapy and make the remedy unsuccessful because of any misrepresentation on my part.  Anyway, can you really watch the dramas that are on these days and remain that innocent?  I doubt it.  Anyway, are you guys planning on watching the iqiyi live stream?  I was going to try to stay up for it but I did not drink enough coffe today.  Besides, my Chinese is too inadequate to understand anything.  I will have to settle for watching recorded vids and photos.  Good night ladies and keep us posted on what big announcement was made okay?  Gracias beforehand.

Archived