Lin Geng Xin (LGX) 林更新 Official Thread

gentlelily12

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

Reveal hidden contents

Almost no different in contents between LGX's and Shippers's Thread......hahaha...

Sigh!  We need LGX to make a new drama real soon.  So we can start chattng about his new character again.  Missed talking abt YWY.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading everyone's translation of his fanmeet I can't help but think...he doesn't do well with these type of events. He obviously is reluctant or nervous to give an answer if he could hardly look at a fan. 

As for his answer to the kiss scenes, this is the shot to kill any rumors of any potential between him and ZLY. Fair. This will give him the chance to move on and let shippers know he told them so. 

All in all, LGX is definitely not a people person so I think he does come off awkward at times. Although he jokes a lot, I think if you had his humor you would understand him a lot more if not you will question him and confuse yourself. Lol. 

3 minutes ago, Nina Bina said:

Reading everyone's translation of his fanmeet I can't help but think...he doesn't do well with these type of events. He obviously is reluctant or nervous to give an answer if he could hardly look at a fan. 

As for his answer to the kiss scenes, this is the shot to kill any rumors of any potential between him and ZLY. Fair. This will give him the chance to move on and let shippers know he told them so. 

All in all, LGX is definitely not a people person so I think he does come off awkward at times. Although he jokes a lot, I think if you had his humor you would understand him a lot more if not you will question him and confuse yourself. Lol. 

I am agreed with you, it's need the same type of person to really understand him....ZLY and LGX got the same thing in common, they are blunt, socially awkward and never do good with impromptu Qs and As....while C Culture is a culture that always read between the lines with their own interpretation....

LGX has a thing with sarcasm and tongue in the cheek statements...that was why his Weibo is always fun to interact with...

On the side note....

IMG_0569.jpg

3 hours ago, Melda Hung said:

I see ... thnks .. yeah hopefully he is on new drama soon

Me too but I prefer it to be the one rumored to be with Zhao Wei.  I know she is a bit older but they can make it work with a good script and make up department.

4 hours ago, cenching said:

LGX has a thing with sarcasm and tongue in the cheek statements...that was why his Weibo is always fun to interact with...

I totally agree with you on this. I guessed that is why he always get invited to variety shows like Running Man.

I m jealous that the Iqiyi fanmeet event for William Chan is so grand today as compared to our LGX. I know the reason being WC is a VIP ambassador of Iqiyi but still feel sad cos the 2 events is just within a day.

I still cant figure out how to attach image from my mobile cos there is no copy and paste.:blink:

Sorry for the confusion on my earlier translation.

I just watch the video again. He didnt refer ZLY as her colleague...how not to be nervous for kissing someone who is not your girlfriend in front of so many workers on site.

12 minutes ago, cheeriekwan said:

Sorry for the confusion on my earlier translation.

I just watch the video again. He didnt refer ZLY as her colleague...how not to be nervous for kissing someone who is not your girlfriend in front of so many workers on site.

i can see he is a very shy type hahaha

Archived