[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Goodbye My Princess 东宫

0ly40

On 3/26/2019 at 10:07 PM, pad-hari said:

What is with old LCY drowning? Did they cut this scene?

Cr: as tagged

Yes, I’m curious about this, too. I think they cut it off. It’d be really good if it was included because the last sentence of the old LCY is the main point of the whole drama. “Actually, the biggest punishment from the sky is not TO FORGET but it is TO REMEMBER FOREVER” :bawling:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

Yea... they cut 2 scene..

1. When old LCY see young XF

2. LcY jump to river try to find the real oblivion river.

There’s one more. The kiss scene on the bed when XF tried to take back Ah Du’s blade, LCY tied XF’s hands with his belt, pushed her down & kissed her. Why did they cut that off? :scream:

• Sad 1

tumblr_mte933hkka1syfoijo3_500.gifgiphy.gif

0060JcxTly1g0e4o2j0uaj32qf1d8e81.jpg

LCY: I will go to catch fireflies for you again...  XF: I'll be waiting for them & you until the end...

What makes a drama great? Or maybe what I really mean is worth remembering?  Even one without a happily ever after.  I'm thinking the answer is reading and in a way listening to all the different voices filled with emotions that continue to pour out and flood through words over pages and pages not just here but other places as well.  It's each thought, idea, explanation and most of all it's pure passion in wanting to express oneself to others. Maybe in just writing it makes us feel as if we are saying it out loud. Releasing it somehow so that we too can try to understand it better ourselves...

Still I'm only on episode 43 as I patiently wait for subs.  Still after reading and seeing the spoilers I find myself even more thankful that I watched this drama in spite of my first thought's and self.  I'm even more thankful that I didn't watch this drama alone that there were others here whom had insight and knowledge and pulled my heart in directions I wouldn't have gone or even thought about on my own.  They say love is the universal language and yet throughout this drama I feel as if it's the silence of love and lack of words, those things that aren't said or even known but instead are felt within ones soul. It's as if underneath all the wrong doings and misunderstandings created by forgetful waters, fate and even themselves that even with all the odds against such a love.

It still was able to survive...

:wub:

"A fox sitting on top of the sand dune

Sitting on top of the sand dune, looking at the moon

But actually, it’s not watching the moon

It’s waiting for the shepherd girl to come back "

( Thanks & credit in sharing to @vlvl1

What an amazing thought...:heart:

I can't remember now who posted it first forgive me, but hearing that they cut out LCY's words and promise of fireflies at the end.  Hurt me in wondering what other amazing words and views they created and could have given. That are now in some trash bin or laying on a some cutting room floor.  Maybe it's simply my hunger in wishing there was a little more.   Still it's the fireflies and fireworks those moments that one can't help but remember.  For it's those moments that spoke so true.  Experiencing things with someone that you love beside you makes everything seem and feel brand new...

Everytime i want/begin to symphatize with LCY, i just go back to when he killed GJ and voila i hate him again. I can’t get pass that he force XF to watch that.

in the end, that ending is the best one. I don’t wish for a happy ending and i actually don’t want a second season. i want XF to be free from  him, from all the heartache. As free as the wind, like her name.

• Like 3

For the first time, when XF jumped into the WC river, LCY said "If you die, I will let the whole of Western State die with you."

7295ffcbgy1g1fik7x8u1j21db1pitnn.jpg

For the second time, when XF was about to hold a sword to commit suicide, LCY said "If you die, I will not live alone."

7295ffcbgy1g1fik89bp8j21cg1oftil.jpg

The little prince grew up in loneliness, really learned how to love someone.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, aoife86 said:

Everytime i want/begin to symphatize with LCY, i just go back to when he killed GJ and voila i hate him again. I can’t get pass that he force XF to watch that.

in the end, that ending is the best one. I don’t wish for a happy ending and i actually don’t want a second season. i want XF to be free from  him, from all the heartache. As free as the wind, like her name.

Hahaha! I’m the reverse.:lol:

I hate LCY so much in the scene where he kills GJ...but then I watch the ending, and I sympathize with him in the end. If I could’ve chosen the ending, I would have given him a slightly better one.........like maybe he went to XF’s grave, admitted his mistakes and apologized for everything, and then he dies beside her grave....

I felt like the actual ending was a little harsh...LCY just wandering alone in the desert never to find XF or the River of Forgetfullness:tears:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s really hard to move on when I’ve seen all the episodes but I’m still waiting for subs....I’m very thankful for the people who take the time to sub it for the rest of us....but at this rate, it’ll be another 2 weeks:lol:

my heart needs closure

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bluesunny3 said:

Hahaha! I’m the reverse.:lol:

I hate LCY so much in the scene where he kills GJ...but then I watch the ending, and I sympathize with him in the end. If I could’ve chosen the ending, I would have given him a slightly better one.........like maybe he went to XF’s grave, admitted his mistakes and apologized for everything, and then he dies beside her grave....

I felt like the actual ending was a little harsh...LCY just wandering alone in the desert never to find XF or the River of Forgetfullness:tears:

Yep I agree! I think the part where he forced Xiaofeng to watch Gu Juan die and disregarded Adu also being in the vicinity of the arrows was the one part in the whole drama that made me soooo angry, disappointed and upset with him. I think he was at breaking point having done all he had hoping he could be with the woman he truly loved only for her to wake up afraid of him, tell him she hates him, suddenly recollect the man she loved and all after Gu Jian kidnapped her.. doesn't help that no one bothered to tell him the truth about him being Gu Xiao Wi.. communication people!! But perhaps it was the way he was portrayed or the fact that I had watched a whole story on him already and he had already earned my admiration because I didn't think I'd find him redeemable in the end but I did. I am heartbroken that he lived a long lonely life and that our kind ninth princess died :bawling: 

Xiaofengs ending devasted me more, just awful that she thought this was her only way to be free. If only he had learnt the truth sooner and given her some time and space after she ran away, I truly think they could have been together again much later in life. Sigh so many different feelings :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

6 hours ago, dashmount20 said:

Yul12n2: I thought that kiss scene at ep 45 when XF come back to palace and LCY hold the red robe and flash back the kiss when he tie XF hand.

What I meant was that the scene was not included in the episode where they were fighting for Ah Du’s blade. It was only a flashback, only seconds in ep. 45 :cry:

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I wonder why Pei Zhao who know everything & witness all these mess don't just tell LCY:

"Yo dude, calm down! Actually, Gu Xiao Wu is none other than YOURSELF! But you lost your memories about this issue coz after you freaking kill your wife's grandfather & your other relatives in law, you jump with her into the river of forgetfulness. Yeah you can insert this part in the summary of "HOW I MEET MY WIFE" in your diary. Though, you actually kinda romantic with "YOU JUMP, I JUMP" moves like in Titanic's movie, you know. 

Listen, you don't need to kill Gu Jian, your wife part time's stalker, coz XIAO FENG'S TRUE LOVE from beginning until now has never change, it always been YOU! But understandably, your actions towards Dan Chi's peoples before make it top under her list of "10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU". About Gu Jian, just put him in restraining order from your wife or just slaps him repeatedly until he comes to his common sense. He's gonna dies & really regretful towards your wife about the past issue that's why he did all those annoying thing.

Right now, the important thing to do is to settle your household issue with your wife. Go tell your wife you REALLY TRULY love her so freaking much & all the real deal about Sese. Don't confuses woman about your real feeling just like the drama's writer confuse the viewer with you & Sese relationship arc, got it?!"

Now I got my answer. Actually, it because Pei Zhao & Li Cheng Yin got scandal behind Xiao Feng back!

Evidence 1:

Evidence 2:

Evidence 3:

http://dilirebas.tumblr.com/post/183705657238/who-says-goodbye-my-princess-isnt-a-happy-story

All the evidences are credit to the owner.

Okay kidding. Actually I need some theraphy after watching final episode.

tenor.gif

• LOL 6

8 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Awwww, CXX:kiss_wink::wub:

uJ4XrzB.jpg

HiFWD5d.jpg

8MkOTT6.jpg

fvq3uWD.jpg

Cr: weibo

Oh my goodness, I just love these two soooo much!!!! Why are they so sweet together!! :heart: please act together again soon!!

Ok time to focus on work now lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3