Quantcast
0ly40

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Goodbye My Princess, 东宫

hopefully they give us some good news soon :) 

&

i want to wishes every a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR :) 

CaptureMerryXmas_zpss4abgb8s.png

• Like 1

On 12/16/2018 at 7:58 AM, pad-hari said:

BTW, I think @ElleSormean to ask about their real life age Gap. 

I'm worried about their age gap in the show....but if you guys say it works out soon, then I won't mind.

On 12/9/2018 at 3:49 AM, raziela said:

intense is definitely the word!  I'm not sure what to expect but I feel like there  won't be a happy ending.

On 12/16/2018 at 2:48 PM, pad-hari said:

It was emphasized that TV dramas and movies that have not passed the examination shall not be aired as internet dramas or online movies.  

It is clear that these two causes (censorship and revision) will have far reaching implications in the drama industry that for a time gave more freedom to dramas airing online.  Those that hope to be broadcast whether on TV or online will have to abide by the rules and censorship to be able to air. Those that don't revise their content or fail to pass the review will get cancelled regardless of how good or star-studded the dramas are. We can only hope that this will not lead to further restrictions on creativity down the line

This bit is the most crucial and worrying why are China ruining their industry. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

This bit is the most crucial and worrying why are China ruining their industry. 

they will revise to meet the standard.....especially for those drama that have high budget....they will do it...to ensure they are able to be air

• Like 2

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

they will revise to meet the standard.....especially for those drama that have high budget....they will do it...to ensure they are able to be air

I know but i liked that online drama's had a bit more freedom china with all these restrictions is just hurting its own industry. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

I know but i liked that online drama's had a bit more freedom china with all these restrictions is just hurting its own industry. 

Yes I know how u feel however I’m sure all those online drama will try to follow as close as possible to the rules, we can’t stop only hope that things will turn out as best as they could

previously they stop a variety show before but after a while it was released after they review it

so let’s keep our finger cross

• Like 1

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

Yes I know how u feel however I’m sure all those online drama will try to follow as close as possible to the rules, we can’t stop only hope that things will turn out as best as they could

previously they stop a variety show before but after a while it was released after they review it

so let’s keep our finger cross

Its like time travel drama's were banned on TV right but still are allowed online?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

Its like time travel drama's were banned on TV right but still are allowed online?

i think so.....

there will be compromise in between im sure....as the government also knew that as much as they like to sensors stuff there are still a limits to all those sensors that they can do

• Like 1

006PWYULly1g04zsiiiswj30u0190e82.jpg

Valentine's Day surprise ❤ Premiere 14 Feb, 2019

• Like 2

Drama premiere 14 Feb, 2019 @0ly40

Officially available on youtube. 

(It may not be available in some countries but by using VPN app you can watch it )

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, hot_hot1975 said:

anyone subbing this drama?

Not yet

006PWYULly1g06bf0hyyuj31hc0u07wv.jpg006PWYULly1g06bfcqrlyj31hc0u0qvd.jpg

006PWYULly1g06bfwajikj31hb0u0x74.jpg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, hot_hot1975 said:

anyone subbing this drama?

Viki

• Like 1

So i've read a few translated excerpts of the novel a couple of yrs ago that's got me 'peaked' so out of curiosity i started watching eventho knowing full well it's gonna have a sad ending and altho i can handle a few tear-jerking moments, i'm hoping it will hold me to the end.  The first 3 epis started off well so far and the acting is pretty decent too.

• Like 2