[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Goodbye My Princess 东宫

0ly40

Looking forward to tonite's episodes.  I am intrigued by the OTP's push and pull emotions towards each other.  Both of them are really doing justice to their roles. I don't know if they are debuting in this series but both of them are excellent especially LCY character by Chen xing xu.  Love them both!!!!!:wub::wub:

Edit:

BTW, just came to know that PXR is 28 and CXX is 22.  Wow, she looks so young and his looks are so matured.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

@pad-hari i have heard the song but the male voice is different from your video. Who is the original singers of the song?

They r not the original singers.  They just sang maybe for promotion.  But their voice is so good.

I don't know the male singer, but I think the female voice seems to be Sa Dingding.

6 minutes ago, transki said:

I don’t see them on maple stage. :bawling: boo.

It's not on maplestage but uploaded on another website

Spoiler

Dramas.biz

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

Omg, their voice is so beautiful and I literally passed out after his wink in the end.  They are so cute and beautiful:kiss_wink::kiss_wink::wub::wub:.  His voice is husky.

Cr: uploader

Looking for the full version now

Arrrrghhhh they are soooooooo cute together!! The way they savor glances at each other and just had fun really made it so tempting to ship these two.

• Like 2

Ok I’m up to episode 11 (the part after XF jumped into the lake of forgetfullness) and it gets confusing. So after they both jumped into the lake, did they travel back in time with the memory erased? And seems like everyone “forgets” about what happened and they live in alternate reality?

This might get clearer in further episodes, but I just want to know. 

@marinated_lemon so they only forget about the love memory? Because LCY still remembers his childhood “love” Se Se, and XF also still remembers An Du? And what about those around them? Do they also have no memories about them being together before?

Edit: I watched more episodes and clears up about this matter. 

Off topic, but Peng Xiaoran reminds me of Tang Yan (although she is called Fan Bingbing protege). She has the same skin complexion and their smile + dimple is similar.

Also, its quite interesting that the actor that plays LCY also plays Yang Kang. I think both has similar character - evil but loves his woman dearly. 

• Like 2

Goodbye+My+Princess+Stills2.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqVGKZVHlyzvlbmjFiQWtimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFklst04R_dhnFD6sLMmb

This heart breaking story isn't what truly keeps me coming back although the writing is good.  For me though it's simply the OTP and the chemistry that isn't so much about what you can see but rather what you can't.  It's that feeling of knowing there is something there right under the surface and even with all the darkness that I know does and will surround them still my heart can't seem to give up or let the idea of them go...

With no happy ending in sight unless they create one it's hard to bare the thought of such a sweet and loving princess that just fell in love it would seem with the wrong prince and endured a horrible fate.  I am like a yo yo in wanting to believe it's really fates fault in a revenge that was misplaced and the choices that changed everything.  And an even worse one that took both their memories  Yet there are moments when LCY shows a part of himself that makes me feel that this man whom destroyed her family by some sad mistake of fate.  How is she suppose to forgive or even forget something as great as that...

Even more is the question even with revenge in your heart how could he live among them.  Join them in eating and sleeping among them.   Uniting himself to them as if family and as if he truly cared for them and yet in one blink of an eye he cut them down.  I guess I am still not over that...

It's the love you know is there but can't find it's way to happiness and maybe that's our fate in watching this drama.  In knowing the ending and yet in wanting a different one.  As crazy as it sounds no matter the ending I think in my heart I'll keep the sweet  memories I so enjoyed in the start...

There is that saying it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.  That is unless you find out it is with your own hands that you destroyed it all even the only woman you ever really loved...

Hoping to see these two actors again and experience the sweet chemistry that they bring in a different story whether it's a movie or drama.  All I know is if they are placed and given a chance to bloom it will surely give off a fragrance of success...:heart: