[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Goodbye My Princess 东宫

0ly40

8 hours ago, Erafera1 said:

@J13 it's ending,no more after this:(

but CXX looks more gorgeous with orange :wub:

this last part make it worst,really want them have own drama.

classic or modern,their chemistry no joke :heart:

Noooooooo!!! :bawling:  I was starting to get attached to their modern day selves :bawling: please production team, give us a few more episodes!! :bawling:

CXX is sooo handsome and charasmatic! PXR is just gorgeous! They really both suit whatever era they're in, just such a gorgeous pair. I really hope we get a season 2 now or even a whole new drama but with these two starring together! Pleaseeeeee drama gods!!

• Like 2

@nuttyz thank you for translating! It's such a sad poem/song isn't it and it can be interpreted in so many ways. They both had their turn of being the fox, fate just wasn't on their side. So sad.. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Omg!!! I am going to miss these two so dearly.  I have stopped at EP.40 and I am again watching from ep.21.  I think I will stop at some point and go back watching from the beginning.  :bawling:

The epilogues were so cute.  I really want them to work in some modern romance drama. :kiss_wink:

These two cuties in a variety show coming up.  Anybody who understands chinese can enjoy 

Cr: as tagged

• Like 2
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, Erafera1 said:

Engsub ep 4

I think this is last part:(

the caption "pig running " so hilarious :lol:

PD show us that's "pig running ":lol: not the fans think"do that thing":D

and the guide book:lol: domestic abuse and violence :lol: and ask them to have kid:lol:

OhMyGOSH!!! That ending!:heart:

And it was such a nice touch that the last line was from one of the songs, “only you are my heaven.” That was so wonderful!!!!

Im so grateful that they put out a happy ending!!!!

Thank you drama gods!!!! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!!!!:heart::heart:

• Like 4

This is so cute:wub:

006pvgJoly1g1uep5cgzej30tn0thb29

Spoiler

ab98b9b1ly1g0vkqx7ufkj21jk0m87gm

bf35943fly1g1tao4684rj20qo177tcn

Found many beautiful edits from weibo:heart:

731b-hvhrcxm1532553

Spoiler

006r4Ghdly1g1uj6kggwaj30hs0vmjsm

006r4Ghdly1g1uj3op5puj30tj1f7k21

e29a0f11ly1g1uct03ybfj20kq0zkn05

c32d3c3cly1g1udfdw55bj20u01o0aft

Cr.logo

Our bickering couple:heart: I love when they're bickering :lol:

Spoiler
73acb329ly1g1vadh2kv2j20tr12tq9q

865351f6gy1g1v5ukhoyaj20u0140447

the fans so great:lol:

Spoiler

Cr.uploader 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Just finished this drama & the the bonus mini episodes and have came to declare that “ Goodbye my princess “ as one of my all time favorite dramas :wub: What can I say more !! It’s an addictive drama will keep you hooked from the very start ! and no matter how many time you would try to drop it out, you find yourself can’t do that at all because you will be having occupied thoughts about it most of the time ! It is the masterpiece of 2019 to my Asian drama collection:star:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Omg!!! The happy camp pics of both PXR and CXX looks so adorable and playful.  CXX is so handsome:wub:.  PXR is taking so much advantage of CXX as she is older.  Can't wait to watch it with subs.  I hope somebody subs it cos it's very rare I see happy camp show subbed. 

Also, the Boom interview given by CXX, it seems his answers were so matured. I regret not learning Mandarin.:bawling:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

What is it exactly?  Are they recording a special program for that festival due to their popularity?

I know from this acc,they attended public welfare activities 

Cr.uploader 

And for happy camp I think they'll filming tomorrow.

• Thanks 1