[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Goodbye My Princess 东宫

0ly40

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

IKR, that's why I don't have a heart to hate him at all.  He is just playing with our, viewers emotions more than XF.:cry:

how can she oust Sese with this?  

Sese is not a very nice girl despite how she acts in front of LCY. With her thinking that the maid is having LCY’s baby, she might starts planning to get rid of the maid and the baby. The Queen then might able to punish this act. Just my random thoughts. XF however is not the kind who would resort to that sort of thing. She may get jealous but not to the point where she would do anything to harm the maid and the baby. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/6/2019 at 5:34 PM, enigmatic_zephy said:

LCYin jumping into the river is the only action which acts as proof on how important XF is to him.

Basically, you never know true intentions until in survival mode. I can torture you and your brain will work the way it wants to unless i catch you offguard and make you feel the genuine survival danger..

Everywhere we can see LCYin prioritizes his revenge.. and we believe he loves XF less than her revenge..

But the fact that when she jumped to kill herself, he didn't even blink an eye and followed shows how deep is his connection to XF. Nothing mattered at that very instant - no mom, no dad, no revenge, no kingdom.. just her and the need to be with her

This! This is exactly what makes XF not hate LCY completely after she gets her memories back.

Spoiler

She remembers him jumping after her. She starts to see his feelings for her....obsessive sometimes....caring at other times. She starts to think he has changed from his ruthless ways. I think the reason why she didn't leave him was this hope...that he's changed. But the way he used her to kill GJ....risking her and AD's life....and when she finds out his being in love with SeSe all these years was a lie, just to bring down her family through her... made her face the reality that LCY is still the same. And he will never change. After that she started planning her escape. 

And as for you guys wishing for consummation.....wouldn't that defeat the purpose of this whole 'I love SeSe, she's my one true love and I dislike this princess thats being forced on me' charade of LCY. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Andzek said:

But I'm really really sure they consummated their marriage.

If I'm not mistaken,

Hide contents

she went to met him in a kind of room(?), they get into fight or something like that & then he forced himself on her. After that it say in the novel (according google translation that i read) they/she lying on a bed(?) with LCY staring at her back. 

LCY word to her just after it happen imply he feels kind of guilty(?) doing that. He said he will treat her better after this & asked whether she still remember Gu Xiao Wu. She replied that even he did this, she will not care and just consider it like she get bitten by dog or something(?).

I'm sorry for the constant (?) at my words because I'm read it using google translations so the sentences I'm using may not accurated but I kind understand bit of what happen.

I'm curious how the drama's writer will handle this part. How will they consummated their marriage in the drama? Will they did willingly while they make up, like he gonna seduce her to it or will he forced her? Or she going to be virgin until she died huhu

Now I remember this...

Spoiler

bitten by the dog line XF said.  I think it was more like rape than making love.

But If I remember correctly,  it was after GJ died and Zhao family was destroyed, right? Almost before the end...when she was planning her escape. I think the next time he got her into bed was when she drugged him and escaped.

I don't think the drama will go there. They already white washed his killing of danchi tribe and impregnating the maid....into more acceptable versions. smh.

• Sad 2

20 minutes ago, dito said:

This! This is exactly what makes XF not hate LCY completely after she gets her memories back.

Hide contents

She remembers him jumping after her. She starts to see his feelings for her....obsessive sometimes....caring at other times. She starts to think he has changed from his ruthless ways. I think the reason why she didn't leave him was this hope...that he's changed. But the way he used her to kill GJ....risking her and AD's life....and when she finds out his being in love with SeSe all these years was a lie, just to bring down her family through her... made her face the reality that LCY is still the same. And he will never change. After that she started planning her escape. 

And as for you guys wishing for consummation.....wouldn't that defeat the purpose of this whole 'I love SeSe, she's my one true love and I dislike this princess thats being forced on me' charade of LCY. 

lol.. prince is not even the problem here. he will very clearly trick empress to give him aphrodisiac to drink and go sleep with XF.. so that he can cry foul to sese..

lol possibilities are endless.. he can easily find excuse.. public wants it, so i had to sleep with XF :P

Problem is, and yes it defeats the purpose, if XF lets him sleep with her.. he should never know the joy of that .. with his one true love because he hurt his one true love

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rouzmary said:

But but but, LCY & Xiaofeng somehow maybe consummating their marriage on some drunken night (well, sometimes drunkenness can be good-ish?) and her getting pregnant thus making her quit with her suicide attempts is a pretty good alternative for the happy ending...if they manage to pull that off 

Or she still kills herself when she's pregnant, knowing that she can't take this anymore and she can't leave the baby with sexy psycho daddy because she doesn't want her baby to experience the bloodshed in the Eastern Palace. That would make the suicide scene like 10,000x more angsty. Like I can imagine her clutching her tummy and talking to her unborn baby while crying, "I'm sorry, baby. Mother couldn't protect you, but I will take you with me."

Meanwhile, LCY just lost his wife and child and will forever be in despair as he loses his sanity. Why am I like this??? So emo.

51 minutes ago, Andzek said:

Before "Most Handsome Trash 2019 award", now "trash prince rep"

your words for LCY on both of your posts crack me up LMAO:lol:

About the highlighted word, since the novel translation in English only up to chapter 25 so far, I read the other chapters using google translation since I'm curious.

Sure, there some translations of the sentences that make me scratch my head & had to guess what those mean but overall translations are not too bad & i kind of get the gist of what happen in the other chapters. 

But I'm really really sure they consummated their marriage.

LOL he's trash but he's our trash. And I'm a hoarder so I can't bring myself to clean him out of my life and stop watching this drama despite all the stuff that he does. And I hope your novel spoiler is right and we get our classic fade-to-black bed scene in the drama. But what I meant was that rather than just consummating once, LCY has to have the intention of getting XF pregnant and pretty much coming at her sort of passive-aggressively about it? 

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, shiroazn said:

Or she still kills herself when she's pregnant, knowing that she can't take this anymore and she can't leave the baby with sexy psycho daddy because she doesn't want her baby to experience the bloodshed in the Eastern Palace. That would make the suicide scene like 10,000x more angsty. Like I can imagine her clutching her tummy and talking to her unborn baby while crying, "I'm sorry, baby. Mother couldn't protect you, but I will take you with me."

Meanwhile, LCY just lost his wife and child and will forever be in despair as he loses his sanity. Why am I like this??? So emo.

LOL he's trash but he's our trash. And I'm a hoarder so I can't bring myself to clean him out of my life and stop watching this drama despite all the stuff that he does. And I hope your novel spoiler is right and we get our classic fade-to-black bed scene in the drama. But what I meant was that rather than just consummating once, LCY has to have the intention of getting XF pregnant and pretty much coming at her sort of passive-aggressively about it? 

Ooohh, yes, I'd like to think consummation will be mutual but if there will be, I think it will be in a fit of drunkeness or they are both drugged or forced. XF has too much overwhelming feeling for LCY that she can't wrap her mind around. Like he really decimated the entire Dan Chi tribe and her Mom killed herself and her Dad is in a daze most of the time, all directly or indirectly related to LCY. 

Spoiler

I think I read early on in the novel that they were locked up in a room and LCY was given aphrodisiac. This was when XF was not feeling well and Grandma thought she was pregnant, and got mad that she wasn't! I wonder if they will go this way in the show. 

• Like 3

I cannot agree more with everyone’s insights and input about this heart wrenching, tragic, and yet warm drama. Goodbye Princess’ plot is full of angst and our main hero is quite unique. The writer, producer/director, and overall cast has been doing a great execution of pushing and pulling the audience towards the drama. Just when I felt like dropping the drama during its earlier stages, the chemistry between our leads and the plot itself pulled me back to continue investing. Although there were a few moments where I felt like there were gaps in the characters’ developments and plot, I glossed over that due to the overall storyline. Honestly, I couldn’t stop thinking about what was going to happen next too, and I was just curious in general since this isn’t your typical type of drama!

I would like to applaud the writer who created this story and the characters. Goodbye Princess’ story mirrors the brutal reality of what humans are capable of doing when they harbor revenge, hate, and greed. LCY/Xiao Wu’s character is a direct representation of that. He wants to get revenge for his mother. So he goes to the extreme to become the crown prince and prioritizes nothing before it. And sadly, this includes his love for XF. On the other end, one could also argue that XF is a representation of that as well but just that hers is portrayed more indirectly at the moment. I am interested to see how her hatred and crave for revenge will control her actions once she fully awakens and regains her lost memories.

Lastly, although I love our two leads, I just cannot picture them together at the end due to what LCY/Xiao Wu did to XF and her family/people. XF’s guilt would prevent her from being fully happy if she ended up being with LCY/Xiao Wu. There are two types of “happy ending” I would be okay with. First, the “happiest” ending for me would be for XF to forgive herself and LCY/Xiao Wu, and then leave the palace to go back home. This type of ending would free her from the tragedy that happened in her life. Unfortunately, LCY would have to carry the burden of living in the palace for the rest of his life. Although it won’t be the best ending for him, I think it’d be a fair ending for me. The other happy ending I could see would be for both of our leads to die at the end, get reborn, and then end up together. This ending would also be fair, and it’ll free both of them from the tragedy they created in their previous life.

Sorry for all of this long writing! Just super happy to have come across this drama, and I can’t wait to see how it’ll continue to bloom!

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

21 hours ago, pad-hari said:

So, LCY did not get drunk and slept with the maid.  Its the queen who is scheming here with the maid who is already preggo.  He is a being used by the queen and he turns ruthless to protect himself. Its the situations surrounding him which makes him bad to avoid political scheming around him.  

Yeap, the drama changed it to appease the viewers hahaah. I read the whole novel and in the novel, the baby was indeed LCY's after he slept with her thinking she was XF.

16 hours ago, shiroazn said:

Oh gosh, the spoilers for next week. Even if he didn't get anyone pregnant, it's not helping his trash prince rep and even SeSe won't accept that lol. If she's also a snake, then she will try to get rid of the girl and LCY won't have to lift a finger. Maybe he's just going to use SeSe. 

I wonder what LCY's endgame picture is like. Does he want to mislead everyone into thinking he doesn't love XF while protecting her in the dark and then once he gets rid of everyone and becomes emperor almighty, he can do what he wants openly?

Also, this is kinda bad to say, but I'm surprised that in the novel, LCY never forced himself on XF because a baby would be the best thing to tie her down to him forever. I think I read too many asian novels with obsessive possessive male leads but that's the kind of crap they usually pull. 

HE actually did force himself on XF in the novel, once or twice (I can't remember). But it was written so subtly that you might miss it if you read the whole part without putting much thought into it. 

• Thanks 3

15 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Omg the otp never consummated their wedding, is it?  Anybody who read the novel @ohLIME @marinated_lemon can u please confirm this?  What about those passionate kisses between the otp?  Are they just eye-wash?:bawling: 

Edit: another question.  What does the queen gain by scheming the maid's child with LCY?  Does it spoil his reputation?  All the maid's in the palace becomes concubine's to the prince and he can sleep with them, is it not?

LCY did force himself on XF in the novel, once or twice.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ayang23 said:

I cannot agree more with everyone’s insights and input about this heart wrenching, tragic, and yet warm drama. Goodbye Princess’ plot is full of angst and our main hero is quite unique. The writer, producer/director, and overall cast has been doing a great execution of pushing and pulling the audience towards the drama. Just when I felt like dropping the drama during its earlier stages, the chemistry between our leads and the plot itself pulled me back to continue investing. Although there were a few moments where I felt like there were gaps in the characters’ developments and plot, I glossed over that due to the overall storyline. Honestly, I couldn’t stop thinking about what was going to happen next too, and I was just curious in general since this isn’t your typical type of drama!

I would like to applaud the writer who created this story and the characters. Goodbye Princess’ story mirrors the brutal reality of what humans are capable of doing when they harbor revenge, hate, and greed. LCY/Xiao Wu’s character is a direct representation of that. He wants to get revenge for his mother. So he goes to the extreme to become the crown prince and prioritizes nothing before it. And sadly, this includes his love for XF. On the other end, one could also argue that XF is a representation of that as well but just that hers is portrayed more indirectly at the moment. I am interested to see how her hatred and crave for revenge will control her actions once she fully awakens and regains her lost memories.

Lastly, although I love our two leads, I just cannot picture them together at the end due to what LCY/Xiao Wu did to XF and her family/people. XF’s guilt would prevent her from being fully happy if she ended up being with LCY/Xiao Wu. There are two types of “happy ending” I would be okay with. First, the “happiest” ending for me would be for XF to forgive herself and LCY/Xiao Wu, and then leave the palace to go back home. This type of ending would free her from the tragedy that happened in her life. Unfortunately, LCY would have to carry the burden of living in the palace for the rest of his life. Although it won’t be the best ending for him, I think it’d be a fair ending for me. The other happy ending I could see would be for both of our leads to die at the end, get reborn, and then end up together. This ending would also be fair, and it’ll free both of them from the tragedy they created in their previous life.

Sorry for all of this long writing! Just super happy to have come across this drama, and I can’t wait to see how it’ll continue to bloom!

Yeap that's right. XF killed herself in the novel, leaving LCY pining for her in the next 30 years or so, bordering on depression and denial. He refused to visit her grave for 30 years and wasn't really into women. He had a son so he had a successor to the throne. With the urging of his subordinates, he finally had another child - a daughter this time. Because of his guilt and longing for the dead XF, he treated the daughter as the daughter of XF, even though they looked nothing alike. When the daughter died, that's when his denial and depression hit an all-time low. It was really, really sad. I teared when I read the ending of the novel - when LCY finally broke down and cried out all his feelings and denials of 30 years

12 hours ago, shiroazn said:

LCY never had the intention of getting XF pregnant in the novel (at least it wasn't explicitly stated). MOst of his actions were actions that showed that he wants to sleep with her that's all

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Awwww, @hellojustpassingby, thanks for the spoilers.  BTW the son he had with whom?  Did he marry another neighbour state princess?  And what about the daughter?  Is it with the same queen?  Thank God the script writers in the drama want to save some face of LCY, the big bada** unlike the novel about sleeping with the maid situation:cry:

OT:. I like your profile name.  You are passing by like a storm giving us lot of spoilers.:love::wub:

3 hours ago, vlvl1 said:

Here is a link to a picture that has LCY and XF in bed sleeping. I think it’s in eps 34.

https://m.weibo.cn/u/6264447311?jumpfrom=weibocom#&gid=1&pid=1

Haha the captions are so cute! Roughly translated it’s saying, “Yong Niang should be punished, why does the crown princess’s bed have two blankets when there should only be one?” (Implying that Li Cheng Yin and Xiao Feng should be sharing one blanket when they’re in bed together, not sleeping in their own blanket :D)

Lots of you are curious about the “passionate” (ahem) parts of the novel so I’ll try to highlight the main ones. Quick caveat: I listened to the Chinese audiobook instead reading the novel, so some of the details might be off.

Spoiler

The dowager empress (AKA grandma) really wants Xiao Feng and Li Cheng Yin to be happy together and make babies, so she locks them in a room and sneaks aphrodisiacs into their food. Li Cheng Yin falls prey to it and Xiao Feng has a hard time.. uh, resisting him. 

There’s a few late night visits to Li Cheng Yin’s room (and vice versa), usually because Xiao Feng has a bone to pick with him, but somehow they all turn into the two of them making out. 

I don’t remember any of these situations resulting in them consummating the marriage, though? Like it always seemed like it was about to happen for real and then something or someone would interrupt. But maybe I wasn’t listening carefully enough and missed the nuance in the descriptions..

In general, Li Cheng Yin in the novel is definitely sexually active. He sleeps with the servant girl (who becomes a low level concubine because she gets pregnant), and he’s certainly sleeping with Se Se to keep up the pretense that he’s deeply in love with her. His restraint with Xiao Feng is probably because he doesn’t want her to get targeted (which she totally would be if she became pregnant) and also a reflection of how unique she is to him. There’s one scene near the end of the novel, after she’s regained her full memory, where he kinda is forcing himself on her but stops to kiss her tears away. I think that’s the same one where he struggles to say “Truthfully, I really lov—“ and instead settles for “Please forget Gu Xiao Wu, I will be good to you.”

So: 100x more of an callous buttface in the novel but still someone you can’t help but feel for.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ohLIME said:

Haha the captions are so cute! Roughly translated it’s saying, “Yong Niang should be punished, why does the crown princess’s bed have two blankets when there should only be one?” (Implying that Li Cheng Yin and Xiao Feng should be sharing one blanket when they’re in bed together, not sleeping in their own blanket :D)

Lots of you are curious about the “passionate” (ahem) parts of the novel so I’ll try to highlight the main ones. Quick caveat: I listened to the Chinese audiobook instead reading the novel, so some of the details might be off.

Hide contents

The dowager empress (AKA grandma) really wants Xiao Feng and Li Cheng Yin to be happy together and make babies, so she locks them in a room and sneaks aphrodisiacs into their food. Li Cheng Yin falls prey to it and Xiao Feng has a hard time.. uh, resisting him. 

There’s a few late night visits to Li Cheng Yin’s room (and vice versa), usually because Xiao Feng has a bone to pick with him, but somehow they all turn into the two of them making out. 

I don’t remember any of these situations resulting in them consummating the marriage, though? Like it always seemed like it was about to happen for real and then something or someone would interrupt. But maybe I wasn’t listening carefully enough and missed the nuance in the descriptions..

In general, Li Cheng Yin in the novel is definitely sexually active. He sleeps with the servant girl (who becomes a low level concubine because she gets pregnant), and he’s certainly sleeping with Se Se to keep up the pretense that he’s deeply in love with her. His restraint with Xiao Feng is probably because he doesn’t want her to get targeted (which she totally would be if she became pregnant) and also a reflection of how unique she is to him. There’s one scene near the end of the novel, after she’s regained her full memory, where he kinda is forcing himself on her but stops to kiss her tears away. I think that’s the same one where he struggles to say “Truthfully, I really lov—“ and instead settles for “Please forget Gu Xiao Wu, I will be good to you.”

So: 100x more of an callous buttface in the novel but still someone you can’t help but feel for.

I read the novel but understand it using the google translation so maybe as I said my understanding is not accurate.

Oh but I remember that part also mentioned that he kind of bites(?) her lip then she bites his lip back. When I read that part I was like whoa:sweatingbullets: Then XF feel scared and she hopes for Gu Xiao Wu to saves(?) her but she knew he won't come. Then it had LCY said like "Gu Xiao Wu", "be better to you", "I really..." while she kind of replied "just feel it like bitten by a dog...". 

Hmm maybe "bitten by a dog..." here actually refer to his act of bitting her lip? Argh now I don't know & confused LOL. It kinda difficult to me coz the way the author wrote the situation are not clear added with my messy understanding using google translation-_- If I'm wrong then I'm really sorry. As @ohLIME understand chinese language, I think her/his interpretation about that part is more reliable.

But one thing that I'm sure, the drama's writer won't make LCY here forced himself on XF. In the novel when the "kind of forced her" part happen, she already regained her memory while he still doesn't know or remember about his involvement with his betrayal acts right?

Unlike in drama, right now although LCY doesn't remember about their past, he knew that XF knew about his involvement regarding her clan issue. They just don't remember how deep LCY involvement which then caused her grandfather death in front of her own eyes.

Also, I think @ohLIME written part regarding they-sleep-together-or-not in the novel, "he tried to forced her but stopped halfway, kiss her tears" kind of suitable for the toned down version of LCY character's in the drama. Maybe the writer will include this scene in the drama who know:o 

Still, it means they will never consummated their marriage in the drama then? LCY in the drama is much more compassionate & less ruthless than in the novel so I can't imagine he totally forced her to consummated their marriage huhu

Edited by Andzek
  • Insightful 3

On 3/8/2019 at 1:37 AM, lovecarnation said:
  Hide contents

is this maid the same as the maid who claims to be pregnant when she wants to be punished by the queen because she feels like throwing up when she wants to clean the quuen's desk or what in episode 29?

Yes, it is the same maid (It is just this actress looks a bit different with different hairstyles and camera angle). She is pregnant with the child of one of the palace guard officers (the one whom Atu stabbed chopsticks into his palm at Mielo's liquor store in ep.29). 

The queen decided to trick her pregnancy as LCY's to have a prince she could control in the future...

(1) her uncle (and cousins, prime minister Gao family) sent his daughter into palace to be imperial concubine (the woman who danced during imperial family dinner in ep 31) and pushing her to force/arrange emperor to sleep with this Gao concubine. When her cousin (2nd Gao son who is minister of work) came to give her Quanyin statue, she told her maid that Gao family can create a prince out of thin air as long as emperor sleeps with their Gao concubine (since Gao family is only power left in court, basically they can say concubine is pregnant even if she is not, and bring in a male child to be their puppet prince). They would prefer to support that child and own daughter instead of the niece (current queen) and her adopted son (LCY, current crown prince).

(2) She felt that LCY has strayed away from her and she is afraid that he would not listen to her in the future. 

(3) Having LCY’s son and the mother who would listen to her (palace maid had to obey her since both she, the child, her lover, her family and his family would be killed if Dept of palace affairs found out about her pregnancy. Basically, palace maids are emperor’s property and they cannot sleep with any other men even princes without given permission by the emperor. Of course, crown prince has control over maids of his Dong Gong palace), would be advantageous for queen in the future if LCY got killed by Gao family or if she wants to get rid of LCY in the future. The throne will go to crown prince’s son over younger prince in the event of CP passing before inheriting the throne especially CP’s son is older than younger prince. 

Spoiler

In the book, LCY gets rid of the child but stagged that it was the queen who planned the whole scheme to put blame on Zhao Sisi and demote/ tear her apart from LCY. This was part of queen’s downfall plan of LCY (being sent to the cold palace) along with his own assassination. 

I guess, the drama writers try to paint less bad LCY to appease viewers by not making him sleep with another woman and kill his own child in his path for revenge and power. Actually, drama LCY is already way better and very considerate of XF’s feelings even in feudal era since he wanted to take XF somewhere away from Danchi before the war so that she personally didn’t witness and hear about the war. It was unfortunate that second prince decided to advance the date of attack to coincide with XF’s wedding (second prince didn’t know it was wedding of LCY and XF) and LCY had to lead Pei Zhao frontline troop to gain military merits. Even before he left from Danchi's tribe to join PZ, he asked Mr. Chai's subordinates to take away XF from Danchi's camp. However, those people only ended up detaining XF and Atu, leading her to escape to witness he slaying her grandfather. If he knew she was still in Danchi's camp, he would have decided not to kill the grandfather. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 5

On 3/8/2019 at 6:10 AM, pad-hari said:

Omg the otp never consummated their wedding, is it?  Anybody who read the novel @ohLIME @marinated_lemon can u please confirm this?  What about those passionate kisses between the otp?  Are they just eye-wash?:bawling: 

Edit: another question.  What does the queen gain by scheming the maid's child with LCY?  Does it spoil his reputation?  All the maid's in the palace becomes concubine's to the prince and he can sleep with them, is it not?

The maid is from queen's palace, thus part of the main palace not part of Dong gong (crown prince’s palace) and she belongs to the emperor. Since the queen allows her to take care of CP, I guess the drama makes it ok. However, in fedual era, it is not ok and CP is not supposed to sleep at queen’s palace or bed any maids from main palace.

On 3/8/2019 at 6:23 AM, Rouzmary said:

I'm far more curious if LYC consummated his marriage with Sese, he must have since he pretended to love her for YEARS and while he might avoid bedding her for some while, certainly not years....so, novel readers...spoilers, please?

And I do wonder how they'll deal with LCY bedding Sese in the drama...

The timeline in drama is very different from the book and so far, it has been able to manage not to allow LCY to consummate with Zhao Sese by the queen punishing her half a month not allowing CP visiting her for letting CP stay at her palace during wedding night, and then her three months kneeling and praying in front of shrine for making CP bring her to Buddha's festival in XF's place. Her three months’ punishment is not up yet, but the palace maid now being pregnant. Sese will be involved in losing the child, being demoted to commoner and CP not being allowed to visit her for some time again. The novel is different in that all these current events happen after three years of their marriage and it would be for sure Sese and LCY already consummated.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ayang23 said:

so i did a quick scan of other novels this writer has written. ANother one of her novel is getting a drama remake this april or may. All her works have mostly been adapted to dramas and have been hits.

HOWEVER, the basic story in almost each of the novels is SAME. Boy meets girls and girl is going through memory loss. She regains memory in between/at end to recognize the true love. In one book, she liked someone else, fell in love with hero lost her memory didn't remember hero but remembered her first crush the second lead.. and then major part of drama is hero pursuing her when she loves second lead.

In another one, she has a one night stand or brief romance with someone, forgets him, meets someone new has a loveline with him is to marry him and when she meets his family we find out that the first man is second lead's brother..Now our hero loves her but our heorine doesn't remember him :P

Good bye princess is same..

• Like 3
  • LOL 1