[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Goodbye My Princess 东宫

0ly40

Just sidetrack abit. All clips in chinese, no eng subs.

Peng Xiaoran used to be a capable host/emcee for a few years....esp for iqiyi shows...before venture into acting.

One sample clip :

Spoiler

Chen Xing Xu used to be a child actor. The youngest boy in this sample clip.

Spoiler

He already acted as a king before. What's a crown prince to him? haha.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

PXR interview eng sub cut

Cr: uploader

Peng XiaoRan is actually a funny/hilarious and happy person, I saw her in the 1 reality show (just short appearance) she just so funny, keep joking and laughing a lot.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I'm so surprised how people start hating XF (I read from another thread), calling her too stubborn, naive untalented girl, etc, for not submitted herself to LCY, like WHAT?.

Human mind and feeling are so complex, I thought people loved XF and hate either LCY or GJ but guess I'm wrong.

No mater how good you are, some people still think you are bad, no matter how worst you are, some people still think you are saintly.

Never take seriously what other people may say about you, just believe yourself, that's enough.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, tomo74 said:

I'm so surprised how people start hating XF (I read from another thread), calling her too stubborn, naive untalented girl, etc, for not submitted herself to LCY, like WHAT?.

Human mind and feeling are so complex, I thought people loved XF and hate either LCY or GJ but guess I'm wrong.

No mater how good you are, some people still think you are bad, no matter how worst you are, some people still think you are saintly.

Never take seriously what other people may say about you, just believe yourself, that's enough.

What? they hate XF for those reasons?... interesting, never would've seen that coming..:lol:

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Omg!!!! The cut kiss scene.  After he recollects the past, he continues to kiss her.  How can they cut this sweet scene??? So, 3 times they kiss:kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

Cr: uploader

Noooo the video contents has been blocked in my country!! :bawling: I'm still so upset that the episodes with our sweet couple moments were cut to start with! Who does that!?!? :bawling:

I've literally been stalking instagram for whatever cut scenes I can get haha a true drama addict here :lol:

• Sad 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

9eba1401f6d24d9faa3e3fedb12f2f99.jpg?x=b&a=0x0&s=380x214&q=h&e=t&f=t&cb=1Bed scene goodbye my princess 2.jpg472ddfbe367e44c79db2dfd215900bc5.jpg?x=b&a=0x0&s=590x330&q=h&e=t&f=t&cb=1

Love isn't always defined as black or white, wrong or right. 

Sometimes it's an invisible force that one cannot control no matter how hard you fight...

There comes that moment in everyone's life when death is near and your heart trembles in worry and fear.  While holding his hand brings to light all those things she kept hidden from him deep inside.

Things that could of and should of been said but it was easier to keep them to herself instead. 

While anger, hate and often thoughts of her own revenge were there. Still while blowing her warm breath upon his hand there was a sense of love behind those tears and words of truth she now said.  Towards this man laying still and in silence listening as she softly explains and opens up herself for once completely  to him in revealing only the history she knew of the two of them.

Not a celebrated moment or a romantic confession and yet there sitting beside his bed humbled in darkness instead.  She gave us a view not of just a princess looking at her prince.  Not of just a wife looking at her husband. But simply of a woman looking at this man whom she shouldn't  love, shouldn't want him to live. shouldn't be holding his hand.

Yet her heart can't let go of him or this feeling of wanting to reveal everything to him.

That dying with him is better than being left alone.

When in truth she hated herself more than him.

Because in spite of everything he had done she couldn't face the idea of killing someone she knew she loved.

Even if it was only for a brief moment.  Even if it seems to make no sense.  Still in just knowing love was there and between them it did exist...

5 hours ago, tomo74 said:

Whoa that's definitely uncalled for! I think Xiaofeng is a fantastic female lead who's handled her situation pretty well given her kindess is constantly being taken advantage of. You can't expect her to fall hopelessly back in love with Li Chengyin just because she regains her memories and if they're referring to her 'submitting' to Li Chengyin before she's regained her memories, then she obviously hasn't because she feels like she's already interfered in Li Chengyin and Sese's romance enough. Doesn't help that Li Chengyin treats her poorly in comparison to Sese. Yes we know it's an act and he has secretly been taking care of her behind the scenes but how is she meant to know that? Seriously come on people! Lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

13 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

GXW once promised to do 3 things for XF. 3 things XF wants GXW to do:
① Catch 100 fireflies
② Killing GJ
③ The last thing: "答应 我 , 好好 活着 - Promise me, live well" (you will know in ep 52)
And he did 2/3. And the last thing, will be known in the end, on the next Monday.

Isn't it ironic that Li Chengyin/Gu Xiao Wu really did end up fulfilling Xiaofengs second wish in the end without even knowing she had asked him to do it in the past.. I wonder how she'll react when she realises she had in fact asked Gu Xiao Wu to do this in the past although, I doubt the drama will touch on this.

Poor Xiaofeng.. she's really been through so much.. if there is an alternative happy ending in this lifetime, I hope she gets to live in peace with Adu back in Xi State, riding horses and being free. Perhaps it could be an open ending where Li Chengyin then appears after a few years after giving Xiaofeng time and space and slowly tries to regain her trust again, I don't think he would have to regain her love again because their love doesn't seem like it will ever fade. 

• Like 3

I just realized one thing and I have to admit the drama has a lot of details that has good implications.

In the drama, it is mentioned that "In Lantern Festival , the husband put a flower brooch for his wife, which is a tradition from the past until now. It is said that they will be together for a long time."

GJ put the brooch on XF's hair but XF refused.

Spoiler

006VNsmLly1g1ayyblfb6g30qo0f0hdv.gif&key

LCY was reluctant to put this for SS, but it's fell off when LCY pushed SS to find XF.

Spoiler

006z1selgy1g1brmu7mp6g30hs0a0npe.gif7483eeffly1g1bq90qvn5j21pc0yi0zp.jpg7483eeffly1g1bq91kk0mj21pc0yi7c9.jpg7483eeffly1g1bq922jk5j21pc0yik31.jpg7483eeffly1g1bq92ghd8j21pc0yi11u.jpg

Although in ep37-44 of the drama, the writer had some improper modifications to the character image, but we also had to give them compliments because there were so many details worth a lot of meaning.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

@USAFarmgirl your post always beautiful :heart:

@furu.vu217 whoaaa you even notice the hairpin:thumbsup: if you didn't mention it,I will never know,thank you for always give us great information of this drama:heart:

@pad-hari i think that clip the combines of drama,bts,and mv,is not the real cut kiss scene,I read somewhere they'll release kissing cut scene after finish drama,since we get how first CP get killed clip on YT so I hope they'll release the cut kissing scene too.

@tomo74 I'm sorry,but I think I'm one of them:sweatingbullets: actually not hate just uncomfortable especially this last ep(for me for LF it's ok to hate LM so much but please don't embrace with other man especially she's still married woman)but I try to not watch that scene (for me her crying to GJ too much)bcos I dun want to hate her(she's amazing this whole time,I don't want to ruin it until I'll finish all ep next monday) yes I know LCY is really bad,he's unforgivable,but I can understand why he do that,and I can accept so many people hate him too,but sorry I can't hate him:sweatingbullets:people have their own fav right?:D 

before I watched ep 40 without sub I thought XF said to LCY that she won't allow him die in front of her,but now after watched with sub

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190324-122806_Video Player

with the ending she die first,it's show how much she love him,she hate him so much,but  she love him so much too.

their fate is tragic but their love is beautiful,that's why I love this drama since the first sight:D(I found it on YT and already ep 16,I watched till finish in the morning and waiting every mon and thu for new ep)this my first on going cdrama,and will be my most fav one.

006PWYULly1g1dofr0l0dj31iu2pgnpd

Sr.weibo

• Like 4