[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Goodbye My Princess 东宫

0ly40

1 hour ago, furu.vu217 said:

She does not die when she jumps into because she is caught by AD. In the novel, after that, AD dies. XF was too sad and desperate so that she committed suicide by stabbing her sword into her chest. But in the drama there will definitely be a change. It seems like XF will return to her hometown to meet family. LCY brought  the army to let XF comeback,. Both sides will have war and maybe XF used her death to stop the war. This is also a way for her to punish LCY.

Reveal hidden contents

D2JzQniU8AAAs9n.jpg

1 hour ago, tomo74 said:

LCY... LCY.... if it's true that LCY bring the army to start the war, he is the most idiotic person in this drama, XF already hates you and you bring an army to kill more of her people?, if he smart, he can use a diplomatic approach to ask XF nicely to come back (he is the crown prince from the central plains after all), well... I can't say too much, just wait until more episode come.

My mind keeps saying "what the heck!!! what the heck!!!" and my head keep shaking, I almost fainted :dizzy:

Hmmm, next week more tears will mean, LCY is very obsessed with XF. He could not think of another way to seduce XF back in a good way, he actually still had the key to expressing love. XF also loves LCY, that's why she's still sad even though she's beside fake GXW. But until the end LCY only expressed love in a rude manner and added to XF's hatred for him

• Like 3
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 1

He can say he love her because no one in between them...

I really dunno what LCY think. His father think LCY is an intelligent and smart.. maybe he has his own think for what his action.. 

I also keep questioning.. is there really in reality life has a guy like LCY? You can feel love and hate at same time... she love him but he also hate him...

Why.... tragic end? Why LCY..

Btw.. now i fell in love with Cheng xin xu.. he act well. Such a young actor.. I want to see him more act....

• Like 7

10 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

When they revealed that the kiss scene was cut off, the "EP's kiss" keyword is trending no.10 hot search on weibo. That shows that viewers are thirsty for kissing scene lol

Hide contents

005zgA6Wly1g1apsbe7hug30hs0a0u0y.gif006BPzK7ly1g1aq3pcriwj30u01o0doe.jpg

This. I watched this scene in episode 47 and couldn't believe my eyes, for a second I thought I experienced amnesia because there's no way I could forget such an *important* scene. I had to go back to double check the bed fighting scene in ep 38 to confirm that I'm not crazy. Haha, no need to say I replayed this scene non stop LOL.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

For me, if LCY brings the army to bring XF back, I don't think it's stupid or impulsive. From the beginning, XF goes to Li Kingdom is aimed at promised to Crown Prince, ensuring peace between the two countries. XF's return to her homeland, XF would rather die than stay in Li Kingdom, showing that LCY had no way but to use force to get XF back.

I find this to be reasonable. In addition, maybe the writer's intention is to make things parallel, making their lovestory more tragic than ever.

Spoiler

tumblr_pobp08hp491y7iwvpo2_r1_640.giftumblr_pobp08hp491y7iwvpo1_r1_640.gif

I really want to see the scene that heartbroken LCY say:
" It is me ... XF ... I am GXW ... "

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

For me, if LCY brings the army to bring XF back, I don't think it's stupid or impulsive. From the beginning, XF goes to Li Kingdom is aimed at promised to Crown Prince, ensuring peace between the two countries. XF's return to her homeland, XF would rather die than stay in Li Kingdom, showing that LCY had no way but to use force to get XF back.

I find this to be reasonable. In addition, maybe the writer's intention is to make things parallel, making their lovestory more tragic than ever. 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pobp08hp491y7iwvpo2_r1_640.giftumblr_pobp08hp491y7iwvpo1_r1_640.gif

I really want to see the scene that heartbroken LCY say:
" It is me ... XF ... I am GXW ... "

Monday night will be a flood of tears . even now if I look back when they will get married for the first time I always cry. Hoping that LCY will realize his statement that he will not fight with XF and will always treat Xf well. more crying if I remember LCY also said that to Sese :bawling:, LCY my heart was broken for XF

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

I watched the spoilers, and my heart is hurting so much for XF!!! I cannot believe she 

Spoiler

killed herself!!!! So sad!!! 

Adu is the true MVP in this drama with XF.

Those that read the book, what was the ending?? 

8 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

I watched the spoilers, and my heart is hurting so much for XF!!! I cannot believe she 

Hide contents

killed herself!!!! So sad!!! 

Adu is the true MVP in this drama with XF.

Those that read the book, what was the ending?? 

i know.. this novel was written way before frozen.. and i love the celebration of sisterly love

• Like 1

3 hours ago, purplefall94 said:

Thank you! I also feel the same! I believe that this is because the writing was loosing gas toward this end. It has been doing a good job at justifying everything LCY did and making him a relatable jerk (ok, I know it's twisted but this is how I feel lol). Production team, since you've tried so hard, why can't you spend a little more effort to wrap up this character nicely??? It feels as if he transformed into a monster overnight without a warning. I'm just pure angry now, I can't help feeling betrayed because of what they turned his character into in the last 8 episodes. There's rumor that they will have 2 endings, one that follows the book and one as fanservice. Personally, I don't think any HE will work after all the tragedies and pain LCY caused to XF. Poor our XF, I hope they'll give LCY his due karma at the end.

lol..he was always a monster.. drama messed up by showing  "justifying" and softening him up for the audience.. i think real story makes more sense in terms of his personality

Plus, think of it this way, all his life LCYin never truly had 1 thing that was his. That's the reason he was not into politics before 1st brother died... he loved his brothers and would happily give up throne or just support them, was obedient to mom..and he was always intelligent (initial episodes, everyone comments on how he is the most capable but its just that he is not interested)

But then, he learns the truth and that unleashes his emotions that were repressed.. now there was no incentive to sacrifice to keep others happy.

And he is intelligent, capable, gets what he wants, going to whatever level and is fiercely passionate - JUST LIKE his father the emperor.. he is the closest to him in terms of personality .. and in all of this he found XF who is ENTIRELY his..

father is father to many kids, mom is dead, other mom is cruel, brothers don't genuinely love.. nothing.. but XF loved him unconditionally

• Like 7

Why the drama that i love the most and sooo invested always end up in a mess? First with moonshine and valentine, now this. *sigh*

I loooove this drama so much!! Xiaofeng is the first female lead that i fell so much in love with. Also the actress playing her. Sooo cute and good at acting.

I don't know why but as bad as Chengyi is, i can't hate him that much. What do you expect from someone who grew up in a palace, playing stab-in-the-back game with your own siblings for the throne and enemies everywhere around you? I didn't try to justify his bad actions, but i think i kinda of understand why he turned out that way. 

His love for xiaofeng from my pov is obsessive and insecure. He loves and wants her so much to the point he will literally do anything just for her to be his and stay by his side. Once again, i don't fully blame him. He is a crown prince. Just as much as he wants to live happily together with xiaofeng, the palace circumstance and enemies everywhere made him feel insecure of her love. She will get hurt no matter what he do, either by him or by anyone else. It's their fate, unfortunately, because they were born as the Li prince and Xi ninth princess. If only they are just commoners, i would cry of happy tears imagining how happy their life would be.

As for Gu Jian, he's in a tough spot. So i can't completely blame him too. At least he was there and vow to protect xiaofeng all his life to atone for his sins. He has been xiaofeng's knight in shining armor since she was younger. Just like general pei, i like these characters that genuinely want xiaofeng to be happy.

The original novel ending was the best for me. Her death is the end of her suffering. Imagine if she was alive and run away somewhere, chengyi would turn the world upside down just to find her. But i do wish before her death, chengyi would properly apologize to her, so they could have a closure. But i guess all of you want him to suffer all his life so just be it lol

I love Gu Jian a lot. And chengyi? I do hate him but at the same time i love him. Arrghhhh so conflicted!!!

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, HuanHuan Dong said:

And chengyi? I do hate him but at the same time i love him. Arrghhhh so conflicted!!!

you are not alone @HuanHuan Dong .. most of us here do hate him but do love him at the same time.... hhahahahhahaha

I found this fan made about Ah Du and Xiao Feng's Sisterhood 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Goodbye My Princess cast cosplay as Xiao Feng in her red dress

Good bye My Princess cast Peng Xiaoran
With only 8 episodes to go and previews of deaths, Li Chengyin in a fit of jealous rage and a crying Xiao Feng, it seems that regardless of the possible happier ending, the journey to get there is destined to be fraught with heartache. For anyone needing a real life reprieve, Goodbye My Princess 东宫 has issued a challenge out for people to cosplay as Xiao Feng, played by Peng Xiaoran

Good bye My Princess cast Chen Xingxu
Who better to take up the challenge than her leading man "Li Chengyin" Chen Xingxu. Also putting on the red veil are "Gu Jian" Wei Qianxiang, "General Pei" Benson Wang Guan and the beautiful "Mi Luo" Guan Le who actually pulls off the look with her own unique style. Peng Xiaoran's still a tough one to beat though, red is truly her color. 

Good bye My Princess cast Peng Xiaoran

Good bye My Princess cast Wei Qianxiang

Good bye My Princess cast Benson Wang Guan

Good bye My Princess cast Guan Le

cr: http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/03/goodbye-my-princess-cast-cosplay-as.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

:bawling:

s0jVnML.gif

GKDLODf.gif

cr:weibo

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

I noticed majority of us started to get disappointed around epi 37..could it be becos of the cut kissing scenes?:D

When LCY violently carried XF off to bed, i didn't get the impression that he 'forced' her maybe after he dropped her on the bed and was about to but stopped when he saw how terrified she looked and then just watched her cried herself to sleep? They just left us hanging again and have us guessing..so frustrating.:angry:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Omg I love this version!!!! The singer's voice and the music was orchestrated in a very beautiful way!! Really resonates with the tragic story between our two leads!!!! Super cute with the dancing too! I hope they play this ost in the drama, especially during the sad scenes that we'll be getting in the upcoming episodes.

• Like 3