[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Goodbye My Princess 东宫

0ly40

29 minutes ago, chengdy said:

GJ should have died when he fell from the cliff. Hateful character.  Sorry for the rant.. 

I still love my OTP(LCY & XF) & it breaks my heart to see them like this.

If GJ died when he fell from the cliff, then XF might die as well, he's the one who saves XF from poisoning.

They should follow the book, but tweak a bit of LCY's character (less evil, but still evil), so no lovely dovey scenes between LCY-Sese and GJ-XF.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Andzek said:

LCY is blindly jealous but GJ moves is not smart either. 

GJ kidnapped XF & take advantage of her memory loss that make her thought he is Gu Xiao Wu by having sweet time together with her.

XF is not just somebody wife, she's crown prince legal wife! 

With all of GJ part time stalking activity, he should know how tense XF-LCY relationship are, not to mention he also knew that LCY also loses his memory like XF. so why the heck did he make the matters worse?

True.. He should have died beforehand (fallng from cliff scene).  Hay!! Still ranting!!! Sorry..

I still love my OTP.  LCY&XF

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

14 hours ago, pad-hari said:

I have not watched yesterday's episodes yet.  This angst was expected.  But my only worry was why did the production crew cut the lovey dovey scenes between the OTP? :rage: very bad.

I LL continue to watch coz of the OTP's acting.  Both of them have really impressed me.  I am not also in for a SE, but no other go.  No woman would want to continue to live with a man who is so heartless and foxy.  :bawling:

I look forward for the reunion of the OTP in another modern project.  They look great too.  Jaiyou!!!!  

Hoping for another project for them(CXX & PX)  to redeem our broken hearts. 

Just love their chemistry..

• Like 3

13 hours ago, bluesunny3 said:

Im scratching my head at the inconsistencies of this drama....

General Pei claims as long as XF is happy, nothing else matters....but he stands and does nothing as LCY  kills GJ in front of XF? Obviously, XF is crying and begging!  Like Why didn’t he just tell LCY he was GXW and then just have GJ arrested?

Another thing...

If XF didn’t want GJ to die, then she should have told LCY right there before the command...

And maybe she could’ve considered that LCY was willing to help and release Xuaniang. Why didn’t XF or even A’Du explain he was GXW and all the crap he put XF through? Maybe he would’ve have let them go after they guilted him...if the drama decides to air the alternate ending, then I’ll really be rolling my eyes<_<....LCY would’ve let them go a lot sooner if they just told him the truth.

Basically...I just feel that at ANY POINT someone could’ve  taken LCY aside, cleared this misunderstanding up, and said “Hey Crown Prince. You’re actually GXW. You tricked XF and destroyed her family. That’s why she hates you and wants to kill you.”

LCY makes a lot of stupid decisions...but none of the other characters make smart ones either....

*sigh*

Im already invested this much time into Goodbye My Princess..might as well stick with it to the end

Let's stick till the end.. who knows...

For our GMP drama, Still hoping for the best and looking forward for their future projects together.  Drama Gods please...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, tomo74 said:

Some of the missing scenes in drama found on youtube :scream:

Please look for the other one. If you have twitter account I'll share it with you.  I dont know how to upload here.. God bless.

• Like 2

On 3/18/2019 at 4:49 PM, bluesunny3 said:

Gosh Damn It!

Give XF and LCY the alternate ending...it’s the one I DESERVE!:lol:

I like it too.  She's a free spirit, palace life would kill her in the end. And I truly don't think she needs to die, especially not suicide.  What about all those Danchi women and children that need a leader?  You go Xiaofang.  Besides, the romantic in me can supply my own ending if she is still alive, ie five years later a certain "tea merchant" shows up with a treaty granting the Dan chi independence and land, and he asks to join the emigrants for an adventure across the sands so off they ride.  Why not?  Being king or crown Prince is empty. I'm surprised more royals didn't run away from the throne rather than fight for it!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, dashmount20 said:

Such a beautiful phrase.. is it mentioned by LCY? Which ep?

USAFarmgirl:I once had love & happiness in the palm of my hand and without knowing it smothered it instead...

Thank you and no it's not mentioned in the drama for I just wrote it.  :)

To me it was never the lack of love in him for her, for that was always there.  Rather it was the fate of unknowing how great that love was and just what she meant...:bawling:

2 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Thank you and no it's not mentioned in the drama for I just wrote it.  :)

To me it was never the lack of love in him for her, for that was always there.  Rather it was the fate of unknowing how great that love was and just what she meant...:bawling:

True.. between them(LCY &XF) love was always there. Maybe they are not mature enough to handle situations and problems that comea to them. Choices and priorities... OMG.. my heart...

• Like 1

LCY hates walnut cake. Only Grand Dowager Empress know that, the person he truly believes in so he could relieve a peaceful sleep without being wary of anything. He acted so well that his childhood friend SS always beside him also mistook that he liked it.
As he gradually steps by step to achieve the ambition he wants, when he doesn't need to wear that fake mask anymore, when he can openly loves and cherishes XF without having to fear anything, but unfortunately at that time she gave up her own feelings & love for him ...
Acting your whole life, are you tired, LCY ?

007axdzDgy1g197c4z7jdg30q90hie8i.gif

• Like 6
  • Sad 4

Juicy scene found in instagram. :flushed:

15 hours ago, chengdy said:

Please look for the other one. If you have twitter account I'll share it with you.  I dont know how to upload here.. God bless.

Sorry, i dont use twitter. :dissapointed:

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

LCY hates walnut cake. Only Grand Dowager Empress know that, the person he truly believes in so he could relieve a peaceful sleep without being wary of anything. He acted so well that his childhood friend SS always beside him also mistook that he liked it.
As he gradually steps by step to achieve the ambition he wants, when he doesn't need to wear that fake mask anymore, when he can openly loves and cherishes XF without having to fear anything, but unfortunately at that time she gave up her own feelings & love for him ...
Acting your whole life, are you tired, LCY ?

Just wondering - where did you see this scene? From what raw video I found online of ep 43/44 - this scene was cut.... Unless i skipped too much haha

Maybe if LCY hadn't pretended to love Sese and instead showered XF with all the love and protecting her (amidst all the dangers knowing full well it's a norm being royalty) at least this way they know what it's like to be truly happy as a couple.. then perhaps after what GJ did and she remembers, she would not feel like LCY hated her so much that he'd kill everyone she'd ever loved and realized it was all politics the whole time bcos he was still loving her even at their forgetful stage and maybe forgives him too?

Hmm..still doesn't sound convincing, this whole story is just sad...period.

31 minutes ago, snccrockz said:

Just wondering - where did you see this scene? From what raw video I found online of ep 43/44 - this scene was cut.... Unless i skipped too much haha

It's near the end of epi 44.

• Like 4

Whatttt!? In the drama, they actually make Li Cheng Yin let A'du died together with Gu Jian?

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME DRAMA WRITERS?!

Even when Li Cheng Yin in the novel is more ruthless than in the drama, he didn't kill A'du. A'du died coz she use her body as cushion to protects Xiao Feng when she jumps to commit suicide for the second times. 

They make Li Cheng Yin character in the drama more compassionate to other people like his stepmom, Sese, the maid who become his concubine but towards Xiao Feng, he has no qualms about killing A'du?!

WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE DRAMA WRITERS?!

As I said before I understand factor that finally push Li Cheng Yin to kill Gu Jian but he, of all people, should understand how dear & important is A'du to Xiao Feng!!!

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING WITH LI CHENG YIN & XIAO FENG LOVE STORY ARC DRAMA WRITERS! IS IT NOT ENOUGH THAT YOU MESS IT UP WITH SESE/LI CHENG YIN & GU JIAN/XIAO FENG NONSENSE ARC IN THIS DRAMA, NOW YOU GIVE THIS TOO?! WHAT THE HECK! SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE HECK WRITER!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=5006481

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=12425961

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Andzek said:

Whatttt!? In the drama, they actually make Li Cheng Yin let A'du died together with Gu Jian?

when you read the comments I think she said,she just hurt,not die.

3 hours ago, snccrockz said:

Thanks! I'll rewatch the raw video and look for it. 

it's at 42.02:):)the scene is between XF and GJ ss:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: i skipped many scene too but glad still can found that precious scene (LCY choose sleep with great dowager than SS)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Erafera1 said:

it's at 42.02:):)the scene is between XF and GJ ss:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: i skipped many scene too but glad still can found that precious scene (LCY choose sleep with great dowager than SS)

Perfect! I don't have to skim around now. Thanks :)

• Like 1