[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Goodbye My Princess 东宫

0ly40

6 minutes ago, Andzek said:

Just For Fun:P  

Tittle: Xiao Feng's Dilemma

Li Cheng Yin: 

Come over here, my sweet wife. Let us have some romantic moments together. (give her sexy eyes)

0076x0Raly1g0zr3i7j1mg30lr0saqvl.gif&key

Xiao Feng: 

(thinking in her head) Should I go and slaps him or should I go and make out with him?

credit gif to @furu.vu217

ahahahahaa true, true! And that pat on the bed :kiss_wink: :joy: 

• LOL 4

38 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

Hahaaa

Reveal hidden contents

LCY is tied up by XF so he can't do anything wrong

005BWMM4ly1g1063irlxwg30eu08c4qp.gif005BWMM4ly1g1063c4j9lj30u00p7q7v.jpg

Omg you have sharp eyes LOL.

I assume this scene is after LCY tried to attack XF coz of the medicine soup like in the novel right? 

Though I'm curious where did she get the rope hahaha.

But I still want some sexy moment between them bohoo-_-

• LOL 5

4 hours ago, Andzek said:

Omg you have sharp eyes LOL.

I assume this scene is after LCY tried to attack XF coz of the medicine soup like in the novel right? 

Though I'm curious where did she get the rope hahaha.

But I still want some sexy moment between them bohoo-_-

she uses the mosquito net :)

this whole scene is as per the chapter, including the pat on the bed :P

• Like 3

I am just curious...as everyone mention it at the end XF dies...but does LCY gets donne his plan..I mean does he becomes thr emperor...did he kills his concubine...all this happens before or after XF dies..??..Is that why she was so afraid or sad about him..??

@Golden Flower another 2 things.  Help me.  

1.  In EP.34,  For the first time he goes to XF room at night to explain her about the maid:s pregnancy.  XF seems so understanding.  Their conversation, can u tell me briefly?

1a. Also there is a spy maid checking if they are making out and he takes her blanket also telling that it's his habit when he sleep with Sese.  What is it exactly he is telling her and XF becomes sad?

2. In EP.36, The maid's abortion.  There is a written letter accusing XF by the maid isn't it?  lCY is not defending her before the queen.  But suddenly Sese comes into picture.  And both of them kneel down to defend her.  The queen is quite angry ordering something to both LCY and XF?  Can u explain that part.

Thank you.:love:

• Like 1

AA happier alternate ending will be a great feat for the producers and the writers.  That will surely show their brilliance in making right the wrong that started from the beginning.  I watch dramas to escape my dreary existence so giving myself a chance to fulfill some far off wishes will be so very welcome. Happy ending it is

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone! I am so glad I found this thread. This is actually my second Chinese Drama after Ashes of Love. I'm a Kdrama addict but a friend of mine introduced me to fantasy, romance in Chinese drama and I loved it. 

Thank you for those who keeps on bringing updated episodes with translations. And for answering questions that enlightens some viewers who somehow wasn't able to read the novel... and for feeding us with so many infos...

I read somewhere that GMP may have a second ending. I just hope the writer could pull it off nicely until the end and tie all loose ends. For me a happy ending is what I want for LCY and XF...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, pad-hari said:

@Golden Flower another 2 things.  Help me.  

1.  In EP.34,  For the first time he goes to XF room at night to explain her about the maid:s pregnancy.  XF seems so understanding.  Their conversation, can u tell me briefly?

1a. Also there is a spy maid checking if they are making out and he takes her blanket also telling that it's his habit when he sleep with Sese.  What is it exactly he is telling her and XF becomes sad?

2. In EP.36, The maid's abortion.  There is a written letter accusing XF by the maid isn't it?  lCY is not defending her before the queen.  But suddenly Sese comes into picture.  And both of them kneel down to defend her.  The queen is quite angry ordering something to both LCY and XF?  Can u explain that part.

Thank you.:love:

Spoiler

He asked if she was not angry that her husband got another woman pregnant. She said "Well, its already common that men in the Li Dynasty have 3 to 4 wives, what more a King who has many wives and concubines. It's not like I have a say in your wives or who you want to impregnate". LCY was a little mad at this point and said "I dont like the maid" then XF retorted that she knows he loves SeSe, which got him a little flustered as well. 

1a

Spoiler

LCY knew that the spying maid was from the queen. He had to act like he was forced to be there because SeSe asked him to come in front of the spy. XF was sad when she heard that LCY didn't come on his own but only because SeSe asked him to. 

Spoiler

It was a trap to test who LCY really likes. The maid read out that the person who put abortion medicine claimed that it was XF who told her to do so. XF denied strongly, but had no basis. If LCY had defended XF, the queen could have just blamed it squarely on XF. 

Then, when the queen saw that LCY did not defend XF, she assumed that XF was not a threat and said that it was SeSe who was the mastermind behind the whole scheme to blame XF. Then LCY pleaded strongly, showing contrasting treatments between his 2 wives, which got the queen even more irritated with SeSe. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, nuttyz said:

Hide contents

He asked if she was not angry that her husband got another woman pregnant. She said "Well, its already common that men in the Li Dynasty have 3 to 4 wives, what more a King who has many wives and concubines. It's not like I have a say in your wives or who you want to impregnate". LCY was a little mad at this point and said "I dont like the maid" then XF retorted that she knows he loves SeSe, which got him a little flustered as well. 

1a

Hide contents

LCY knew that the spying maid was from the queen. He had to act like he was forced to be there because SeSe asked him to come in front of the spy. XF was sad when she heard that LCY didn't come on his own but only because SeSe asked him to. 

Hide contents

It was a trap to test who LCY really likes. The maid read out that the person who put abortion medicine claimed that it was XF who told her to do so. XF denied strongly, but had no basis. If LCY had defended XF, the queen could have just blamed it squarely on XF. 

Then, when the queen saw that LCY did not defend XF, she assumed that XF was not a threat and said that it was SeSe who was the mastermind behind the whole scheme to blame XF. Then LCY pleaded strongly, showing contrasting treatments between his 2 wives, which got the queen even more irritated with SeSe. 

What I find most regretful is that XF until death still does not know the purpose of LCY's actions is to protect her, still not knowing LCY's true love is for her, haizzzz

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

What I find most regretful is that XF until death still does not know the purpose of LCY's actions is to protect her, still not knowing LCY's true love is for her, haizzzz

错的时间遇上对的人, it would have been so different if he met her only after he became the crown prince... 

By the way, CXX is rocking LCY, I can't imagine anyone else taking the role with that mix of youth and cunningness. Absolutely gorgeous too :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, nuttyz said:

错的时间遇上对的人, it would have been so different if he met her only after he became the crown prince... 

By the way, CXX is rocking LCY, I can't imagine anyone else taking the role with that mix of youth and cunningness. Absolutely gorgeous too :wub:

Yeah, At first when I watched the trailer, I really didn't like CXX because I didn't see the character of LCY in him. But CXX's acting is getting more and more progressive, and he actually did too well with this role with all aspects. Acting serious, he's really serious. Acting emotion, he's really affection. Actually CXX is 96 lines, he does really well and can convey complex characters like LCY.

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, furu.vu217 said:

This is too sad! I wonder if they will somewhat modify that for the drama and fan's sake! My wishful thinking hopes for XF to find out the truth about LCY's poor actions towards her and his hidden love for her later on. If I recall correctly from one of the ost mv towards the end, she says she has forgiven LCY and herself....lets hope that a part of the reason why she's willing to forgive him is bc she discovered/realized that LCY has actually loved her all along.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ayang23 said:

This is too sad! I wonder if they will somewhat modify that for the drama and fan's sake! My wishful thinking hopes for XF to find out the truth about LCY's poor actions towards her and his hidden love for her later on. If I recall correctly from one of the ost mv towards the end, she says she has forgiven LCY and herself....lets hope that a part of the reason why she's willing to forgive him is bc she discovered/realized that LCY has actually loved her all along.

I think that even if she finds out he was protecting her all along and truly loves her, she still can't overcome what he did to her family to continue to live along side with him. For her to be able to stay this long is her lingering memories and love for him. Honestly, this drama can be expand to a season 2 where it can truly be a happy love story. Didn't the monk at the temple said they have three lives together? I don't think I can overcome this drama ending with her death and him being alone. I need a season 2, especially after how they butchered my latest Ariel and Bin Bin drama. :cry:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

17 minutes ago, piluche said:

I think that even if she finds out he was protecting her all along and truly loves her, she still can't overcome what he did to her family to continue to live along side with him. For her to be able to stay this long is her lingering memories and love for him. Honestly, this drama can be expand to a season 2 where it can truly be a happy love story. Didn't the monk at the temple said they have three lives together? I don't think I can overcome this drama ending with her death and him being alone. I need a season 2, especially after how they butchered my latest Ariel and Bin Bin drama. :cry:

Yes she won't be able to get over the guilt. I think she may be able to forgive but she won't be able to forget. And if anything....she probably will have a harder time to forgive herself since she was the one who brought destruction to her clan...she brought the fox into the village, which is symbolic to LCY. Sigh this tragedy...it's messed up but also is beautiful in a way due to the realism of life.

On the other hand, the monk did say they have 3 lives together!!! Let's hope that they'll be happier in their 3rd life and will be able to love each other without having to carry a bagage full of revenge, hate, and greed. 

• Like 6