Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017] Buam-dong Revenge Social Club, 부암동 복수자 소셜클럽

Can't thank everyone enough for the translations, insights and dear @QSD for your efforts in locating all the brands

Image result for i love you all gif

I said I wouldn't cry after GBC but I ended up being teary and had so much fluttery emotions, I loved this show so much with almost all of the characters

Now I need a really really good show after these two ended

*uglycrying*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don't cross this line, or you will get hurt :lol:

Sct87vh.gif

JH to SG: "sorry kid, I appreciate your effort to cook ramen for me, but Hee-soo's remains on top. I won't let any bother his cooking." :D 

For me, JH-SG interaction was so cute till the very end. I laughed and was touched at the same time at the scene she was shaking so hard when driving SG to his exam. She wasn't good at expressing her caring by words, but her actions told it all. :) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Finally done watching episode 11 and 12.

I am glad that JH is still very rich since I cannot imagine how she will live being poor and I am not used to it :D I am happy now that she is living her life the way she wanted.

I wonder whatever happened to MS's husband though? It seems that they are still going to give him a second chance (which I really hope not, he may not be violent before but he was still a control freak) I hope that MS divorced him and live separately. I wonder what happened to him after this though?

I am glad that they gave JH husband another chance to be happy.  He may have been a failure and a jerk but I still don't think that he is that bad, somehow I couldn't help but think that he and JH both had to live believing that they meant " nothing" or that they are useless or not good enough and that's what made him desperate to prove himself. He is lucky for having a good son.

I was so disappointed when the cosplayer mom betrayed JH but I am also glad that she changed her mind and change after JH gave her a job.

Still, I wish that they let us know what happened to SG's grandfather after his son was arrested. What happened to their business now. What happened to their families after JH divorced and left the family.

And what is it that the grandfather really wanted from his sons? and what is it that he wanted from SG? was it ever mentioned? I didn't noticed.

I now understand what SGxJH shippers feel. One moment SG was acting jealous because of JH's reaction towards Hee Soo and then next moment you see him holding SJ's hand. But lol when he said to JH "After this, we will become strangers" - I couldn't help but think and felt that "Oh the writer is playing with shippers heart" haha I mean, the way he said it, it's as if he is notifying her something, that now "you are no longer my step-mom and I am no longer your step-son" so anything can happen :D

THFMK2g.jpg

z98t7Sb.jpg

Lol no matter how many times I watched that scene, his tone really means something.

But ahhhh my shiiippp and my heart.

Bdu8BJ1.jpg

if this happened early on - after JH's drunken moment with him, then I probably wouldn't be so hard broken and gave up early on :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Just for fun

“ I heard fans want a Season 2!”

” Oh really!?”

Zzrk2gn.jpg

“ What? Season 2?”

” I know you didn’t get enough of my sexy acting!”

HaWgoF0.png

• LOL 6

“ Bro, the fans want Season 2!”

” Can I act as a good guy in Season 2?”

” I don’t want another egg throwing scene.”

N1JLHLw.png

• LOL 6

17 hours ago, yanki said:

Still, I wish that they let us know what happened to SG's grandfather after his son was arrested. What happened to their business now. What happened to their families after JH divorced and left the family.

And what is it that the grandfather really wanted from his sons? and what is it that he wanted from SG? was it ever mentioned? I didn't noticed.

What the chairman wants from his sons is simply to be able to run the company after he's gone, and both his sons don't meet up with his expectations, I'm sure the company is still running strong, it wouldn't be logical if a little storm destroyed it and they're still working with JH's family

I think it was hinted at in two scenes about your other questions, first when JH's sister was meeting him to talk about the divorce she said they could still have business together if he let go of his son (JH's Husband) the chairman just sighed but I think he did that since he's not that good at his job anyway, maybe he will let him start another business away from the company, I'm sure he will not leave him to starve

The second scene when JH met the chairman to talk about the divorce, when they talked about SG she said to him that if you want to have him by your side just give him the freedom he needs and don't control his life. So I think he's doing that but he's still hoping he's the one to run the business in the future, that's what I think

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

What the chairman wants from his sons is simply to be able to run the company after he's gone, and both his sons don't meet up with his expectations, I'm sure the company is still running strong, it wouldn't be logical if a little storm destroyed it and they're still working with JH's family

I think it was hinted at in two scenes about your other questions, first when JH's sister was meeting him to talk about the divorce she said they could still have business together if he let go of his son (JH's Husband) the chairman just sighed but I think he did that since he's not that good at his job anyway, maybe he will let him start another business away from the company, I'm sure he will not leave him to starve

The second scene when JH met the chairman to talk about the divorce, when they talked about SG she said to him that if you want to have him by your side just give him the freedom he needs and don't control his life. So I think he's doing that but he's still hoping he's the one to run the business in the future, that's what I think

Thank you for clearing that up! Glad to hear that the grandfather's relationship with JH's family company wasn't severed.

Then could it be that for now, the one that's managing most of the stuff is his other son until SG is old enough or deserving enough to succeed the company?

@jeijei

Haha you mean to say that wasn't part of the episode? I thought it was an epilogue or something and BJ became popular now so some people are asking them for help. So it was actually the translators message hehe.

Thanks for the hard work all these time!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I wish to see Hee Soo in another drama aagain... and SG too. I miss them all.

• Like 4

On 11/20/2017 at 6:43 PM, may2429 said:

“ Bro, the fans want Season 2!”

” Can I act as a good guy in Season 2?”

” I don’t want another egg throwing scene.”

https://forums.soompi.com/en/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://i.imgur.com/N1JLHLw.png&key=5b63bd73b4da127de8d6bb0be2c8dce0c64da570da07a9de8433197af5017578

Poor guy hasn't even gotten all the egg off from the last time yet. :lol:

• Like 1

Off topic so in spoiler, about the actress who plays the Bully's Mother.

Spoiler

She's in the drama Jugglers playing another rich wife with fabulous, if slightly more restrained, sense of style, and that unique diction of hers.  It reminded me so much of Avengers Social Club watching her character.  I miss the ASC. :)

• Like 2

Passing by to say that I just finished binge watching ASC and I loved it so much. The only sad thing is that it was too short but it has the right setting for a second season.