Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017] Buam-dong Revenge Social Club, 부암동 복수자 소셜클럽

29 minutes ago, chasen8888 said:

Some people mentioned that now that JH had “given up everything i.e. the shares” she was poor.  But that was not the case as she had her own inheritance/properties which she had taken back from LBS who had the arrogance to steal it.  What she did was create a spa in one of them, it is a place that JH was able to relax.  I am aware that these places are very popular in that country and I can imagine JH becoming very rich should she create a chain of them in her own buildings which is likely to shock that very family that she divorced from as they think that she cannot do anything.  BTW – her wardrobe and accessories is beyond some of our pay scale, if one was to sum up the total cost from all the episodes it’s likely to be the cost of a new top of the line car in some countries or a down payment on a house in others.  Sometimes I wish there was a drama about thrift shops where you can get those/similar clothes and accessories at an unbelievable low prices.

I haven’t found all her wardrobe and accessories yet but this is the total cost so far – 117,114 USD.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

JH really wore some super expensive clothes! I wonder how much did all of them cost if we are going to add the prices together. I cannot believe this drama has ended it's so sad, I will miss this drama I love it. And yeah, the actress who played as SG's mom did a good job acting like a funny, weird a bit nut and I like her cosplays haha.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, yanki said:

JH really wore some super expensive clothes! I wonder how much did all of them cost if we are going to add the prices together. I cannot believe this drama has ended it's so sad, I will miss this drama I love it. And yeah, the actress who played as SG's mom did a good job acting like a funny, weird a bit nut and I like her cosplays haha.

Yeah, she did invest a lot of time and money in fashion. 

Even in her supposed-to-be-reflecting video, she made sure to look "good" and give people Hawai vibe: 

DPAMql7WAAAieA6.jpg

(Photo from twitter.)

And she wore cosplaying gloves in the sauna. :D Her fashion passion is really something.

But I'm glad that they gave her 2nd chance! :) 

• Like 4

I can't get enough of the revenge in BS's hotel room in ep11.

Such a perfect & satisfying plan and result in every aspect. (except JH's sneezing near the end, causing all of them end up hiding at weird places :D).

By the way, just a reminder for peasants out there: make sure to look classic (and good) even when you are on the way to take revenge, like JH:

HRxeQJQx_o.jpg

My goodness, how could JH and MS wore high-heels in such situation? Ladies, please! :lol:

And JH even made a cat-walk show on the way to BS's room. NO FEAR! :D 

• Like 3

And here, we fan in Lee Yo Won's thread worried that JH would end up leaving the families empty hand. 

JH made sure to remind watchers that she is still rich, FREAKING rich, HELLA rich. 

DPAZCYXWAAAUQgS.jpg

(photo from Twitter)

"of all my buildings", emphasize "buildings", not a room, a penthouse, or a villa, it's "BUILDING" in plural. :lol: 

She even set up an Avenger Sauna Club. :D I wonder what JH loves the most among: instant coffee, ramen, sauna. :grimace:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

29 minutes ago, iamneil29 said:

Anyone knows where can I find the picture when they were in the cafe.

What I mean is this one but without the text 

This one?

23754651_1178270762272521_52384357590263

It's from LYW's IG (yowon_official)

• Like 4

A huge thank you Ajusshis, Ajummas, Oppas, Unnies, Dongsaengs and Haraboji of Avengers Subbing Club. Thanks to your team it was a bit like having our own little Bokja club. This drama amused me, moved, it will remain forever in a small corner of my heart and your team too without you nothing would have been possible. I love you all. :heart:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Yeah, she did invest a lot of time and money in fashion. 

Even in her supposed-to-be-reflecting video, she made sure to look "good" and give people Hawai vibe: 

(Photo from twitter.)

And she wore cosplaying gloves in the sauna. :D Her fashion passion is really something.

But I'm glad that they gave her 2nd chance! :) 

Yeah, I'm glad SG's relationships with both of his parents didn't end ugly - even though they started out as deadbeat scumbags, that would've just been way too tragic.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics, thanks! :)
  • Like 4

@jeijei

"What are the instant coffee......

The coffee brand will be Folgers (폴저스), it is always advertised at the beginning of the drama (with the 15 ratings). It is consider an upmarket brand than the popular Korean instant coffee brand Maxim

1497600413504.jpg

• Like 3