[Drama 2017] Buam-dong Revenge Social Club, 부암동 복수자 소셜클럽

larus

Surprisingly I thought that handyman is for JH according to the correlation chart.  Oh well, is there any more surprise man for JH later?

32 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I think I may have mentioned this before, but... is it just me or does the actor playing SG look a little bit like a younger, taller Ji Sung? :)

Now that you mentioned I do think they look alike.  In my eyes, the actor playing SG is cuter looking.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, 421kjd said:

Skirt~!!! ❤️❤️❤️

just how many fashion mags and catalogues do you have to read to find all these???

also may i know if you guys are the ones subbing the show? If you are, may i join as well? Thanks! ^^

I don't actually read any fashion mags or catalogues.  I just search in Instagram/Naver sites.

Yeah he is.  Be back with the chart.

Avengers_Social_Club_chart.jpg

This is actually a different version than the one before.  The two names by JH on the left side, one is a step-sis, the other is not the handyman anymore?

Seeing this preview, looks like SG going to tell/show JH how to deal with the normal daily life activities, like when eating ordinary foods at the stand, she shouldn’t be showing a stack of money to pay for such things.

@stroppyse  I'm so looking forward to see their bonding too.  Their relationship progressing nicely.  It's really interesting to see their interactions.

Hello... First time posting here... Thank you to @larus for starting the thread; Thank you to the dedicated translators :wub: And thank you all for keeping this thread alive with your comments.
I am loving this drama.

Below is an article of first impressions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buam-dong Avengers Club – First Impression

tsksbuam-dong-avengerse002720pko_cn02727

This drama is pure gold, among all those that premiered last week. The balance between comedy and realism is pretty well done, and our ahjumma trio? They’re an absolute joy to have on the screen.

Read more HERE

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Actually, you're right. One of the boxes is labeled Park Sung Woo, house carpenter. However, his box is gray, as if JH's half-sister's box, and Han Soo Ji's box. I wonder if that means that those three don't really have any affiliation with any of the characters? At least at the beginning?

Perhaps JH does leave her husband and her family for the carpenter? And, DH is the way JH and the carpenter meet? If that happened, I would be a bit sad that it might not be DH who gets with the carpenter, but I would be happy that JH was getting out of her toxic environment.

Looking at this chart, it strikes me that JH and SG really don't have anyone other than the Avengers Group. I'm so looking forward to seeing them bond with each other.

Perhaps you're right.  I just look at the chart again, and those 3 boxes are gray. 

Now I have this theory...could it be that SG is not a real son of Soo Ji?  Since she separated with BS (JH's hubby), she faked her pregnancy to get some money from him.  Maybe she just adopted SG and let her mom takes care of him.

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Just realized, I forgot to mention this in any of my previous posts... YES! Please, please, please, can DH get a loveline with the hot handyman? He's so lovely and sexy with that toolbelt, and DH is just so fierce! :D

yes...me agree to this. I remember in 1 ep of sister slam dunk LMR said she want to try a romantic loveline in 1 of her drama....a kind of adult sort of loveline (but still give us a fluttering feeling...)

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Okay. According to this chart, the handyman is going to be a romantic interest for JH. Do you by any chance have the website for the old chart? Your image of the chart is a bit too blurry to read some of the stuff.

I remember reading about this from the casting news. The handyman (carpenter)  has a crush on Jung Hye.

I don't like it... that the handyman will have a crush on JH and even be her romantic interest. JH does deserve someone better but... just... DH and him clicked so well.  I don't know how to feel now... :mellow::(

I don't even know how to feel... if DH starts having a crush on him and then JH too... is love-triangle everywhere needed? ah If this goes where my mind is taking me right now, I won't like it... few dramas were already ruined for me, this year, because of LT. :tears:

20 minutes ago, Mio- said:

I don't like it... that the handyman will have a crush on JH and even be her romantic interest. JH does deserve someone better but... just... DH and him clicked so well.  I don't know how to feel now... :mellow::(

I don't even know how to feel... if DH starts having a crush on him and then JH too... is love-triangle everywhere needed? ah If this goes where my mind is taking me right now, I won't like it... few dramas were already ruined for me, this year, because of LT. :tears:

Don't worry, if there is a DH-handyman-JH love-triangle, sister love DH-JH will win and handyman hornorably becomes a third wheel. :lol:

Joking aside, I have faith in their sister-bond! :) 

6 hours ago, QSD said:

Perhaps you're right.  I just look at the chart again, and those 3 boxes are gray. 

Now I have this theory...could it be that SG is not a real son of Soo Ji?  Since she separated with BS (JH's hubby), she faked her pregnancy to get some money from him.  Maybe she just adopted SG and let her mom takes care of him.

I dont think so. In the 1st episode I remember BS had an envelope pertaining to their DNA test result, which he showed to JH & his father. So no doubt SJ is BS's biological son, which make JH his stepmother, since she is his father's wife. 

I havent watch ep 3 & 4 yet since I havent found a sub one yet, but from the 2 episodes, just want to make clear, we all know JH's husband BS is a jerk but does it say anywhere that he cheated on her while they're married? If SG is already 19 years, JH is only 36 years old (korean age I assumed, which means SG is 18 & JH is 35) they only have 17 years age gap, which means there's no way BS had SG while he's married to JH. He had his love child long before he's married to JH. I guess they tried to emphasize on this when DH assumed the kid is a child but JH corrected her sayimg the kid is 19. So when JH said her husband cheated on her & brought back his love child DH too assumed he cheated on her while they're married, but it wasnt the case. So I just wondering is there at anytime JH said her husband is currently having an affair or seeing other women while married to her? From what I see, BS biggest crime was being insensitive to his wife feeling & forcing her to accept his child like its not a big deal. Him being all happy by himself, not considering JH's feeling loosing a child (I assumed she lost her child). Also I'm wondering if anyone know why they have seperate bedrooms?

Honestly tho I'm annoyed at BS, I still believe they have a potential to become a cute couple. Also the best revenge JH could have from BS is to have him fall head over heels in love with her. Maybe thinking she's is seeing someone behind his back, that surely send him chasing her all around h grovel at her feet  :lol: Also perhaps her character change from stuffy to a cool woman made him all suspicious, also he gets all jealous his son gets along better JH than him.

As for MS, a violent husband is a sick husband. Even if he goes for therapy, dunno if can be cured for good. He might get a relapse now & then, so the best solutions for her is to leave him & bravely starts living on her own with her kids, like DH.

Since DH has been alone for many years, its a good thing if she finds a good man to fall in love with...

Thank you so much for all your hard work guys. I'm manage to watch 1st and 2nd eps at the website i used to. 

I am really suck at dealing with sad family/friends relationship scene.

I don't read hangul, correct me if i'm wrong.

I guessing the following fridge scene was where JH started to understand about DH and her family bonding. It bring her a little smile of how warmth and caring DH can be.  :bawling: whuaaa..I want DH to be my unnie too 

TEjwmWD.gif

OH Mama... i'm loving that suave walk Hahahaha:lol:

8AI6Pnm.gif

6 hours ago, fans123 said:

I don't read hangul, correct me if i'm wrong.

I guessing the following fridge scene was where JH started to understand about DH and her family bonding. It bring her a little smile of how warmth and caring DH can be.  :bawling: whuaaa..I want DH to be my unnie too 

What did some of those notes say?  i think i read somewhere that one on the door HS made a mask for his mom ..but i don't remember if the sandwich note or  other notes on the sauces ? were translated 

Archived