[Drama 2017] Borg Mom, 보그맘

0ly40

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/28/2017 at 11:44 AM, maddymappo said:

I think its 12, because Dec 1 is supposed to be the end of the series.  Very sad, wish it could go longer.

The story just gets interesting when the father slowly has a feeling towards Borg's mom. Too bad they gonna end it on Friday.

I loved this drama.  I guess not many people outside Korea watched it since it wasn't on any of the major streaming services.  It's too bad that they missed out.

20 hours ago, Miguk said:

I loved this drama.  I guess not many people outside Korea watched it since it wasn't on any of the major streaming services.  It's too bad that they missed out.

Actually viki has Borg Mom but it is locked for pass plus. As of now 7 episodes are open for all, eventually the whole series will be unlocked.

Well goodbye Borg Mom, you are an adorable no stress comedy drama.  It was cute and clever, and funny and had love.  I hope 

Screenwriters: Park Eun Jung (박은정), Choi Woo Joo (최우주)  do more like this  - this show was really a perk.  The only other thing I could find was that Choi Woo Joo was one of the screenwriters for Yoo-mi's Room. a drama I never saw

:cry: I'll miss you Borg Mom

Archived