[Japanese Drama 2017] From Now On I Threaten You, Ima kara Anata wo Kyouhaku Shimasu, 今からあなたを脅迫します

0ly40

From Now On I Threaten You

Resultado de imagen para 今からあなたを脅迫します

Details:

• English title: From Now On I Threaten You (literal title)
  • Romaji: Ima kara Anata wo Kyouhaku Shimasu
  • Japanese: 今からあなたを脅迫します
  • Director: Satoru Nakajima, Shunsuke Kariyama
  • Writer: Namiya Fujiishi (novel), Ryohei Watanabe
  • Network: NTV
  • Episodes: 9
  • Release Date: Oct 15 - dec 17, 2017 --
  • Runtime: Sundays 22:30

Plot:

Handsome Senkawa Kanji is a dangerous intimidator who will solve cases which the police and investigators are unable to by finding people’s weaknesses and manipulating them with threatening words. Kanesaka Mio, a good, nice girl who grew up in a wealthy family, attends the department of education at a university. She works part-time and lives modestly but can move money when needed. She not only refuses to overlook the slightest bad thing but will also not leave anyone who is in difficulty alone. This results in her always butting into the predicaments of complete strangers and getting involved in cases. Senkawa and Mio are completely incompatible and should not meet but they get caught in all sorts of cases from bank transfer scams to kidnappings. ~~ Based on light novel "Ima kara Anata wo Kyouhaku Shimasu" by Namiya Fujiishi

Cast:

Source: mydramalist

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2017 at 3:01 PM, jongski said:

Waiting for the sub.  Saw there's a raw  but I'll wait for the sub. 

Me too... I want the subs to be done so badly. I did start to watch the raw but had no idea what's going on. I just wanted to see Dean.

WQ5JRrB.png

I thought watching the first few mins would be enough but it's not.  I hope some kind soul is going to sub this drama.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2018 at 10:47 AM, Ayu Rashid said:

I had to drop this drama since the sub is way too long to wait. At this time, I wish I can understand Japanese..... don’t know how long will it get subbed. O’ my Dean Fujioka....:heart:

Me too, it's so disappointing that there is only 1 episode subbed. I was so happy that Dean had a new drama and nowdong-onion-head-emoticon.gifno subs. Oh well, I'm going to keep checking for them I will tag you and @jongski if we get any.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived