[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Love Actually 人间至味是清欢

sugarplum892

%E7%94%B5%E8%A7%86%E5%89%A7%E4%BA%BA%E9%97%B4%E8%87%B3%E5%91%B3%E6%98%AF%E6%B8%85%E6%AC%A2%E6%B5%B7%E6%8A%A5.jpg

Cr wiki

Details:

Chinese title: 人间至味是清欢
English title: Love Actually

Genre: Romance, Modern

Episodes: 43

Director: Chen Ming-Chang

Broadcast Period: August 15, 2017 - September 10, 2017

Broadcast Days: Sundays - Thursdays 2 episodes; Fridays - Saturdays 1 episode

Cast:

Tong Da Wei as Ding Ren Jian

Chen Qiao En as An Qing Huan

Xie Shuai

Zhu XuYin

Lai Jing 

Zhu Gang RiYao

Lin Feng

Synopsis:

Do opposites really attract?

An Qing Huan (Joe Chen) is a career woman who is highly driven to succeed. She is focused on her career and works very hard to work toward her goals in life.

Ding Ren Jian (Tong Da Wei) is an IT engineer who doesn’t think much past what he needs to do on a daily basis. He lives in the moment and tries to deal with what life throws at him.

When Qing Huan meets Ren Jian, the two can’t seem more different from each other. But as they both deal with their bustling lives, will they realize that they have more in common than they thought?
(Source: Viki)

Click here to watch it with English subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Love Actually 人间至味是清欢 Viki English Subbed Episodes

Love Actually 人间至味是清欢 Raw Episodes

Joe Chen Qiao En Official Soompi Thread

Synopsis:

It’s a story about the eras of the 70s, 80s and 90s; about the rapid development of the great era of love and how to deal with the success and failure of life, self-growth and self-transformation. It’s a drama genre of modern day city life; about singles’ rigid pursuit of love; about the lives of a group of ordinary people. It avoids dramatic negative energy. Instead, it’ll bring forth positive energy to encourage men and women to move positively forward in life and love.
(Source: Viki)

I watched all the 7 episodes and so  far i like it.  Yibo-wow!!!!! I actually love joe chen from her Fated to love you drama with Ethan.  Tong Da Wei - this is the first time i am watching him in a drama.  I like his acting also.  So far So good. I like the comical acting by all the actors.

Actually it says 45 episodes starting on aug 15th, do they air 2 episodes a day.  On what days it  is aired and at what time?  any idea on live streaming?  thanks for the info

2 hours ago, padhari said:

I watched all the 7 episodes and so  far i like it.  Yibo-wow!!!!! I actually love joe chen from her Fated to love you drama with Ethan.  Tong Da Wei - this is the first time i am watching him in a drama.  I like his acting also.  So far So good. I like the comical acting by all the actors.

Actually it says 45 episodes starting on aug 15th, do they air 2 episodes a day.  On what days it  is aired and at what time?  any idea on live streaming?  thanks for the info

2 episodes Sunday to Thursday 7:35PM - 10:00PM , and 1 episode Friday and Saturday 7:35PM - 8:10PM

I watched the remaining 3 episodes from 8-10, omg i love it so much.  I  really like the upfront attitude of both the leads and their characters are really matured.  Even Yibo acting  is  good.  The rest of the characters are also very good.  Thank god the despicable aunt did  not appear in ep.10 at all.   The scenes were full of our OTP's.   Ms.Ding  is  also cute.  I am really looking forward to the upcoming episodes and i am so addicted to this drama especially for Tong Da Wei who is very very good.  

• 2 weeks later...

I am now on episode 30 and I still love this drama.  I am finding that I am moving towards dramas with mature themes.  The writer has written the immature or troubled, rich, spoiled characters in such a way that, through various challenges, they are becoming responsible caring adults. Great job.  All of the actors are good and are portraying their characters realistically.   The drama has many serious topics such as divorce, illness, suicide, and unemployment.  However, it still has many light and funny moments.  I don't want to spoil anyone's viewing experience; therefore, I will just read the posts until all catch up. 

Hi I am wondering if this will be 42 or 45 episodes in this drama, as someone had mentioned in the comments section of the show here on Viki. I hope that they don't cut anything out of the storyline, especially since they must be tying in all the storylines. What is the glitch that is making this series stop? I know that it's been a few days since there has been any progress in translations. Someone had mentioned that there was a bug in the way they were handling the segmenting....? Sorry to hear that! I've often wondered if, since there are "so many" English speakers in China right now, (that's what they claim) why don't they get pre-programmed with translations already present? (at least in English, Korean, and Spanish?) That would help some, no? Same goes for other dramas from Korea, don't understand for the pre-made ones (at least) why don't they already come pre-translated, especially when there are scripts available?

9 hours ago, blukat said:

Hi I am wondering if this will be 42 or 45 episodes in this drama, as someone had mentioned in the comments section of the show here on Viki. I hope that they don't cut anything out of the storyline, especially since they must be tying in all the storylines. What is the glitch that is making this series stop? I know that it's been a few days since there has been any progress in translations. Someone had mentioned that there was a bug in the way they were handling the segmenting....? Sorry to hear that! I've often wondered if, since there are "so many" English speakers in China right now, (that's what they claim) why don't they get pre-programmed with translations already present? (at least in English, Korean, and Spanish?) That would help some, no? Same goes for other dramas from Korea, don't understand for the pre-made ones (at least) why don't they already come pre-translated, especially when there are scripts available?

The wiki page stated 42 episodes so I just updated the first post to reflect that.  That means today is the final episode, 42.

7 hours ago, sugarplum892 said:

The wiki page stated 42 episodes so I just updated the first post to reflect that.  That means today is the final episode, 42.

If you look at the page on Viki, (the show's title page) it now says it will be 43 episodes. Confusing!!! I guess we'll see it when it happens, then. Thanks for the reply!

1 hour ago, blukat said:

If you look at the page on Viki, (the show's title page) it now says it will be 43 episodes. Confusing!!! I guess we'll see it when it happens, then. Thanks for the reply!

you're right, viki has it correct.  Can't believe the chinese wiki page stated 42 lol

On 9/10/2017 at 2:29 AM, blukat said:

I do not know how many episodes this drama is; however, I am up to episode 38 on another site.  I hope that they do not cut this story short, it is very well written and the actors are top notch.  It is about life lessons, and character growth through, lost, pain, disappointment, and betrayal.  I love that many of the characters, although they've faced life changing challenges, stepped up to the plate and become better people.

I think I am getting a little tired of the young adults or the I don't know what to do wimpy, women.  I appreciate the mature characters and story lines.   Keep up the good work.  

I was hoping that this blog took of because there are many scenes and perspectives to write about.  Maybe people will start watching this after some of the other dramas.

On 9/8/2017 at 11:32 AM, Carmarie said:

I am now on episode 30 and I still love this drama.  I am finding that I am moving towards dramas with mature themes.  The writer has written the immature or troubled, rich, spoiled characters in such a way that, through various challenges, they are becoming responsible caring adults. Great job.  All of the actors are good and are portraying their characters realistically.   The drama has many serious topics such as divorce, illness, suicide, and unemployment.  However, it still has many light and funny moments.  I don't want to spoil anyone's viewing experience; therefore, I will just read the posts until all catch up. 

I have not picked it up yet.. might be another slow C-drama for me but at least the writer made time to build up the plot just like in Chen Qiao's previous C-drama, Stay With Me. It started out extremely slow and then her character was built forward.

Archived