closing threads.

Guest butterhons

Guest butterhons
a suggestion to the mods.
hi, i just posted a thread about a free ipod in the real life forum a few hours ago and now it's closed. at first i didn't know why it got closed, but i came in here and looked over the rules and realized we're not allowed to put up referrel links. i did not know that since i never come in to this particular forum, if i knew i never would have posted it since i am a long time soompier. the mod who closed down my thread didn't inform me as to why it was closed down. i would just like to suggest that if we did something wrong, mods should let us know what it is we did wrong, rather than just shutting it down with no explanation. i was kind of upset at the rudeness of the response that i got from the mod who shut it down. it was an honest mistake and i apologize. lets just be civil about it.

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

if i knew i never would have posted it since i am a long time soompier.

people used to get banned just by posting the links for free ipods and its in the rules.

you said you read the rules, so i guess youve learned your mistake.

and you posted it in the 20s plus section... :ph34r:

hi,

i just posted a thread about a free ipod in the real life forum a few hours ago and now it's closed.

at first i didn't know why it got closed, but i came in here and looked over the rules and realized we're not allowed to put up referrel links.

i did not know that since i never come in to this particular forum,

if i knew i never would have posted it since i am a long time soompier.

the mod who closed down my thread didn't inform me as to why it was closed down.

i would just like to suggest that if we did something wrong,

mods should let us know what it is we did wrong, rather than just shutting it down with no explanation.

i was kind of upset at the rudeness of the response that i got from the mod who shut it down.

it was an honest mistake and i apologize.

lets just be civil about it.

Sorry, I was the mod who closed it down. I assumed that the no free Ipod rule was still mentioned in the rules section, but I guess it didn't survive on it's way over to the new forum. I apologize if I appear rude and check your PM :).

Archived